Why dont Hedge Funds ever buy companies outright instead of buying like 80% why not the full 100%

Why dont Hedge Funds ever buy companies outright instead of buying like 80% why not the full 100%

Then they'd have to run them, kek

Because they leverage debt with mezzanine financing with a bigger player that eventually buys them out.....

Is guys trying hard to show their shit tier watches in pics like this the male version of the duck face?

>Being this retarded
These are the anons buying coins I accumulated weeks ago.
Quick user! Buy COSS . Go go go, there is no time user

isnt it better to collect the profits and pay yourself back than to hope someone might buy it from you

Guy on the left has beautiful eyes, what’s he doing with these clowns

fucking retarded haircut brings him down to their level

Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett's fund) does buy companies outright, if the price is right.

>I have a great idea! lets take this promising company and buy out the people running it

cheers user

looks like a daniel wellington and a diesel rofl

NICE QUARTZ FAMALAM

they're all rocking that dumbass haircut too.

can you imagine how many times they say "bro" ?

t. professional male model

he's wearing lenses mong

It's possible to buy ownership of a company and leave the management in place. If the management is competent and doing good work, often it's best to leave them in place.

Who is buying? The entire setup depends on the stupidity of the majority, the more they are the higher we go. Without them, no profits.

It’s called eliminating risk user

you sell half the business and cash in at the start, that way if it fails, you are already paid for all your hard work. Whereas if u just sit on a business with 100% ownership you have no way to pay yourself without cannibalizig the business.

Also most of the time people le sell equity to gain capital to further grow the company. So if I’m a 1 mil company now on the books and I own 100% but I need 1 mil dollars to grow my company to a 10 mil dollar company, I can sell 50% of the company for $1 million and retain the other half. The. Spend the capital to build the company to $10 mil. Now my %50 share of the company is worth $5million and it only 5xed because I sold half of it

Welcome newfriend

yes, that's why you just buy a majority share. Because 99% of the time the management will have equity in the company so if you bought 100% of the company the management would have no incentive to stay.

They'd still be receiving a salary for doing their job.

Salaries are for poor people, you want to accumulate equity if you want to be wealthy. Any executive team member worth anything would not just work for a salary. Hell it's not uncommon for CEOs to get paid only in equity shares.

A smart Veeky Forumsraeli
R A R E
A
R
E

god, modern urban fashion is so faggy

I believe you, you appear to know more about this level of living than I do. Ty for the tips.

no problem, we're all gonna make it bro