I hope you bought the dip. This coin will go off today, strap in

I hope you bought the dip. This coin will go off today, strap in

Textbook cup and handle forming

30k req reporting in. It will not moon today. Just stop dinesh.

It will. Look closer, we have reached the end of the decline. The curve looks ready to go

70k REQ stack here, I doubt the price will surge until next week's update, but when it does, it will easily hit $2 - $2.50 before correcting.

Yep I've got a sell order for 2.25 just waiting

REQMARINE READY FOR TAKE OFF SIR, LETS DO THIS.

People are hungry to buy the dip. It will go up the next 10-12 hours

Comfy safe with my 120K.

What fucking graph are you seeing a cup and handle? Post pic. Literally don't see one anywhere.

So hop in while you can, in a moment it'll go green on coinmarketcap, which will give it the last boost

I’m wainting March.

This coin will hit $10

Oh yeah for sure cnh right there.
Nice TA Rakesh

That isn't even close to a cup and handle.

I mean, I love REQ, but you're either trolling or legit don't understand what that pattern looks like.

You're going to be pink wojaking once it shoots to $5. I hope you're not selling all of it, REQ is not the coin you want to sell off before $10.

MMM SMELLS GOOD PAJEET, JUST GET BACK FROM THE SHITTING STREET?

In all seriousness you need to get better at TA though. Or at LEAST get better at shilling.

Youre are all in denial, give it half an hour and youll see

REQ will go down to 5 cents. There was no reason for the moon and the steady decline just shows that nobody wants to buy this shit.

Shhhhhh fuck i need more REQ before March

He thinks TA matters in crypto.. Bahaha. Use your brain and buy dbc.

Only thing that matters is buy low, sell high. Later today you get to do the latter if you buy now

> particular coin is on a downward trend
> upticks slightly
ARE YOU READY FOR IT??
TEXTBOOK CUP.

I feel sorry for you. You should continue to work at McDonalds. I made 300% delta in less than a month and cashed out.

Bitcoin Diamond money will flow into REQ next

Just bought 300 at 5040..

the 'dip' is still going down. its not going to recover, im selling soon, no moon for this shitcoin

Shitcoin? Fuck off everyone saying this, sell me your stack or GTFO

Buy the Dip at kucoin

Use my referral code: 1vsw2

Earn your own passive income with trade shares from kucoin and pass it on anons.

No limit on withdraws/deposits. No I.D. to sign up.

It literally doesn’t matter what the price is now or 2 months from now. Once they have mainnet up REQ will be $20+. Don’t fuck this up, hodl..

Any hint on the January 19th news release?

Textbook cup handle pot kettle jug and whatever else
JUST

I have a stack of 252k and binance needs to stop being a fuck and let new money come in

Holding but man, everyone keeps saying today is the day. Everyday. I doubt it.

Wat I thought they reopened?

>the only 10k

What is the selling point of this coin?

sounds like venmo but for nerds

i don't get it either, literally no one will use it

the whitepaper is quite plain in language and just says they want to become a global payment request system based on ETH tech, pretty plain IMO, not worth investing big bucks into

ENJ has minecraft server partnerships, just released a beautiful AND FUNCTIONAL wallet on the google play store, and has an active twitter, just mooned with a kucoin listing, dipped back now, has 2 major announcements coming soon according to their twitter, get in now Veeky Forums at $.36 i am trying to get at least 1k before the announcements, youre welcome

For limited accounts only. They haven’t opened the floodgates

pic related

I bought it at 0.36 and I´m almost selling it.

enj Veeky Forums

you dipshits need to realize the moon was not natural price growth. This is a healthy correction downward to the steady upward trend we saw at the .30-.40 cent range. I'd say about .55 to .60 is where the price should be. This is still a solid coin and a solid project and if you FOMOd at the ATH like a pump chaser you deserve to be fucked. This will go above a dollar again and all the experienced REQ marines will take home the big gains like the iron handed kings of HODL they are.

this is hovering around the ATH price, dont be fooled, this has all the signs of another DBC written all over it

but did you actually look to see the news or check out the wallet? this isnt vaporware

the fundamentals are not there, this is basically riding the wave of the huge altcoin boom we saw at the BOY. Its done a good job of holding its price point so far but im not buying until i see a solid price support.

REQ is a real solid project, instantly send ANY kind of currency and it does the math for you, it's easier than PayPal. AGAIN PEOPLE NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN CRYPTO WILL USE IT. *Hey thanks for mowing my lawn, send me a request for $100, he sends Fiat but you can choose to receive the equivalent of $100 in ANY. CURRENCY. THAT. EXISTS. If you don't see this potential you need to be raped in the back of a JC Penney's bathroom

Yeah, there's no FUD for that comment assholes

This cynicism matched with hope for the future is what Veeky Forums needs

did you even read the post? This is about ENJ not REQ you dip.

Kucoin's site is seriously poorly made. I mean it must work since a lot of people use it... but it can't even report my IP correctly on the dashboard?

tl;dr me. I didn't buy any but a friend did.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just got this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

You know the moment I see a coin shilled with a pasta in a thread that's not about the coin itself, THAT screams shitcoin.

Will trade REQ for Stacey.

>pasta

i literally typed this

Fuck you that's a shitty bait.

Are you retarded, pajeet?

you have to have money in the app to send. With that, it just converts automatically to REQ tokens for the transaction fee. Whats there to miss?

>mfw holding REQ since 4 cent and not selling even a single one before 50$

Same dude. Been holding since 4 cents. Got a stack of 185k. Wish i could have gotten that to a quarter million this will be an awesome year for REQ holders