So let me get this straight, up until now linkies have been on suicide watch...

So let me get this straight, up until now linkies have been on suicide watch. Then yesterday some larping tripfag called assblaster makes a thread where he basically says everything linkies have been wanting to hear and suddenly chainlink is back in fashion again. Any real reason why i should be buying this coin right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

No, don't buy. Sit on the sidelines and continue to complain about other people buying. When it hits $2, find something else to complain about and continue to sit on the sidelines.

Then when it hits $10, come here and bitch some more, remain on the sidelines.

At $100, come back here. Whine like a little bitch again. Sidelines, still, though.

At $200, I'll sell you some of my LINK and you can finally jump in.

no you don't deserve whats coming, and your hands are too weak anyway, just stay away

I wish Veeky Forums would just STFU about LINK so new members wouldn't even hear about it.

Just a genuine concern my friends. Linkies like to behave all high and mighty but don't you think someone outside of Veeky Forums would have taken notice of such a game changing coin by now?

This is the most retarded comment I've read all year

Yeah lets hope nobody buys the coin so we can keep it all to ourselves. Duh

>new members
spot the newfag

>linkies have been on suicide watch
what gave you that impression? 2018 has been great so far.

>He thinks Veeky Forums Veeky Forums has pushed the marketcap up to 400 MM.

Someone else has noticed, they've been accumulating dumb fuck.

>suicide watch
what? I've been comfy all the ride through
People only wanted to make you think Chainlink was Chainstink too keep you out and shake jelly hands out.
Kek you got fucked senpai

What makes you believe they haven't? CL is busy building partnerships with large companies and banks. By the time the buying frenzy begins, you'll be too late already. If you're not in now, nobody gives a shit. Stay poor.

>my friends

t. Pajeet

Just about every shitcoin has mooned these past few months. Just take a look at doge

>being this new

LMFAO

Also
>coin
You're not qualified to post here, you have to go back

Show me one shitcoin in the top 100 that has consistently moved up since 0.15 cents as smoothly as LINK without a single major dump and without giant sell walls of whales offloading bags. Honestly look at LINKs 1day chart and show me more stable growth right now.

i told you he was a street shitter.

>went from 15 cents to 1.20 usd
>on suicidewatch
If you think about this from a third person's view you can see that your mindset is rather skewed
I don't understand how people can shit on link with opinions like these without stopping for a moment and thinking "wait a second, what I'm saying doesn't add up at all"

His twitter is @creatine he works for an important insurance company in Brussels

Yes yes call me a pajeet all you want (i'm not). Despite what people say i don't actually hate money, i love it which is why i want to know i'm investing my dollars in projects that will make me MORE money. I have no idea if chainlink has the potential people claim it does because honestly i don't really know enough about the technology behind it but the general cultism and tardiness that surrounds this coin kinda puts me off. Ask a linkie if he thinks chainlink might fail as a project and he'll just snicker and go "oh he doesn't know, he must be knew". Let me say that no coin no matter how promising has a guaranteed success and to be honest with you chainlink isn't looking all that great to me atm. I'll guess i'll have to stay poor for now

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

your 5 minute break at telstra is over pajeet, go back to work

>i don't really know enough about the technology behind it
>I'll guess i'll have to stay poor for now
Well you got that right

>I'll guess i'll have to stay poor for now
now, and forever you little monkey.

>Read whitepaper
>Google every word you dont understand
>Google every word you dont understand in the definitions of the above words you couldn't understand.

See you in 2 weeks Pajeet, You'll understand then.

He must be new

> I have no idea if chainlink has the potential people claim it does because honestly i don't really know enough about the technology
This is the fucking problem nigga, you refuse to try to learn. At least try to familiarize yourself with what problems it's trying to solve and why they matter watch conferences, questions are asked and answered in the telegram all the time. But you want to be spoonfed things you lack the preparation to understand in a way you can understand.

You can make money by being a trader or by being an investor. What will make you succesful if you decide to be an investor is research.

Which do I throw 1 ETH at. Link or NEO?

>up until now linkies have been on suicide watch.
Lots of us filled our bags at $0.16 - $0.30. I don't know why these people don't post as much anymore but they're certainly not on suicide watch

My problem with chainlink is the lack of communication with the team, lack of updates on the github,however it seems they do talk on slack. I'll probably buy in under 1usd.

NEO you fucking mongoloid.

>knew

NEO is 140 dollars though

They have taken notice. zeppelin_os alone means LINK will become ubiquitously used tech within the next year. This market is irrational, so the value hasn't caught up to its real value yet, but when it comes it's going to come in an instant with the orderbooks as thin as they are and volume as low as it is.

I'm a developer, and I've been following crypto since before BTC reached dollar parity. LINK is honestly the first project since Ethereum that made my jaw drop just hearing what the tech aims to do. This is a whole new world we're about to enter, and LINK will be at the center of it.