TA shills LOL

TA shills LOL

nice, saved

>applying Wall Street astrology to crypto
Lol day trading retards

>astrology
hahaha that's a great way to put it

i know haha

>not just buying a coin when u see it just went -20% in 24h and hold it for a week

thanks lori

where's the classic ascending cock n balls pattern?

>Have no idea what I'm doing
>Apply Fibonacci to the charts
>Buy and sell at the lines even tho I don't know what they mean
>Actually make money

Thanks ta

I used to do this until I got burned by an abandoned project.

Always do your fundamental research as well

I thought I was being smart and did that with tron lol

Bitcoin
January 29 2018

Pic Related

The problem isn't ta, is that every faggot looks at a picture like this and then thinks they are doing ta. Meanwhile they are just forming the charts to fit what they want with no strategy. Oh a pennant on the one minute chart, I better buy. Every discord I go into is flooded with is this A cup and handle? We going to the moon (on 5 minute charts).

They have no entry plan and no idea how to tell if the pattern is false. Tldr fundamental is important to decide if you are going to go in on something. Ta is for price points on when you are going in and when you are getting out.

that complelty failed with ARN today

Sold all my alts 3 days ago when i noticed this
Now i'm leaving for a trip to Thailand for 1 month and i have placed buy orders at 50 and 100d EMA's for all the alts i sold.

See you fuckers on the moon

>he doesn't use astrology and tea leaves to trade

wew, sad

too much empty space

Being a daytrader is like being a musician: 97% of people suck at it, lose time and money, give up and go whine online and tell people who don't suck "oh, you're just lucky". If you are trying to trade looking at candles first you're in those 97%

Kek

Interesting. So when stocks go up, buy, when they go down, sell.

UFR is experiencing a consolidation period. Get in before it moons next,

Same...

Tell me what the pattern on DBC means.

How the fuck do you apply these meme lines in Binance?

> UFR

you got 20 shillpoints, pajeet

Get some UFR now. its only has up to go from here

thanks I guess?

> UFR

TOP KEK, scam

Why dont any of these morons sell the peak?

>sides
>vaporized

Paid for my cat's hospital bill with Upfiring gainz

This guy gets it, the internet is flooded with retards that are mixing up their time frames and getting whacked. They expect a one minute chart to pick the exact bottom, kek.
One day they'll work through everything, finally get into Demark 9/13 and take every signal without context then actually kill themselves.
Also modern TA is about TRADING, if something looks good and fails, you better stop and reverse.
But there are amazing smooth measured moves on crypto, the people who say it doesn't work are full of shit. Try hacking your way through trading the (very technical) eur/usd in a range, compared to that bitcoin is a breeze.

That went back to test the obvious demand area on that meme bar. protip: the places where things start are important and will probably remain important.

now you pay that little bill with UFR, in a few weeks you will be able to buy a mansion with it bro

Global deduction is in like 20 hours bro, you still got time to get 20 shillpoints, chill man

>if it was going up it will still go up
>if it was going down it will continue going down
thanks for sharing

People program their bots to TA indicators. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

>Expecting another bull run on a shitcoin that JUST GOT pumped
You understand that TA is a tool you use a long with fundementals. You cant just fucking throw a triangle on everything. You have to use your brain (lack there of). Why would there be another run if it already got pumped? what would everyone else think who just made money of that pump? Most would sell it. Nothing just shoots up within a 24 hour span more than 500% after another 200% pump. Cmon man.

I think bots are more about arbitrage than TA. TA bots wouldn't be doing such heavy trading

>I think
You're wrong.
t. have a bot

ive made so much money using TA in crypto don't cry just because you are bad at it

you're dumb

Can you help a brainlet out and point me toward a few good resources to learn TA?
Styles useful for crypto, not presumably derivatives

google "coin name technical analysis"

if there isn't analysis its a shitcoin

youtube and google are your friends. You pretty much just need to look up a few different sources for each of the common indicators and how to interpret them. Every person has their own way of interpreting indicators so its helpful to see how these perspectives are different. Also you only need to know like 2-3 patterns that you understand well and get good at predicting.
Definitely don't be one of those brainlets either who only uses 1 minute candles, I use 15 minute candles as a minimum and you should always be cross referencing larger candles such as 1 hour and 1 day and always reference your strategy to the lifetime trend of the coin like on coinmarketcap.
After that all you have to do is come up with a strategy for when you will buy and sell and stick to it. Lastly you just need to come up with your own strategy for when you will buy and sell and don't just rely on TA use fundamentals as well to strengthen your signals.

Some helpful sources I use everyday are tradingview, coinmarketcap, and googling the coin to see what TA is currently being shilled and past TA to learn and see what worked what didn't.

there's like 5 tools MA, fibonnaci, RSI, MASD, memelines and patterns

xrp ripple is showing the biggest bull flag I have ever seen.

Thanks !

What about bollinger bands? Useful on crypto? Sure looks nice on some of the candles

yeah you can use ichimoku too if you're feeling fruity

Do you have any suggestion on where to learn this?

unnecessary in crypto.

for TA all you need are fibs, a very long SMA (150) and maybe a short one (20) and an understanding of price structure. Beyond that the most important skill is RISK MANAGEMENT.