Which top 100 coin is most guaranteed to x100 in next 3 years?

Which top 100 coin is most guaranteed to x100 in next 3 years?

Link

bitcoin

XRB, NEO

BAT

FUN

Bytecoin

TAU, picrelated. LINK is going to more than 3x also.

Unironically BNB, as the burning of coins will increase price (but not market cap).

icx

SNC

Literally none, enjoy the crash.

TAU legit scamcoin just hired a bunch of Indians to try to figure out how to make a product.

QLINK
KCS
TRX
VOISE

xrb

ez, SNC will swap with POWR and do 100x

Syscoin, no vaporware but actual product. Going on regular exchange, webmarket coming, masternodes coming, marketing coming, backed and financed by real companies, ico platform coming, exchange built within wallet, devs are einsteins, over 300k tps, built on their own blockchain. This coin is heavily undervalued and its made to last. It has REAL use unlike all the shilled crap above here.

T R O N
R
O
N

Syscoin

Probably ICX. XRB might do x30-x50

BNTY

NAV

zrx

Everyone sitting here shilling shitcoins, but seriously I got a coin that will easily blow up in 2018.

AION bro. its 77 on CMC with 500 mill market cap and is 8 dollars a pop. Research the product and team. Volume low on this one, so nobody even realizes this is a gold mine. it hasn't even done its crazy run up like all the other coins shilled here.

seriously, don't buy these blown out coins these guys are just trying to dump their bags. Invest in something that hasn't run yet. AION is it.

Bitcoin. Laugh at me now, go ahead, but I'm right.

mincoin

None you idiot, this market insanity isn't gonna last 3 years. Make some quick short term gains, hold till end of year at most, then cash out your initial investment at the very least.

100x is likely to be reserved for XLM.
BNT is an unlikely possiblity.
Everything else is not going to do what you ask. 10 - 20x is much more likely for a good number.

HPB

100x xlm? 60.65 per xlm? gtfo faggot.

Its like Veeky Forums forgot that alts are here only to make bore btc

AGRS, QRL, Maybe PHR, Maybe ITNS

i really can't imagine anything else in to 100 doing 100x. the question in itself is ridiculous.

source ?

This, and pic related.

REQ
PFR

Good luck

XRP.

Senpai McAfee smiles down upon you with glee

none, idiot.

BAT

NEBL.

NAS

ZRX, ETH, NEO