Neo is BLOWING through this huge .01 sell wall. If it busts through this, we're going to mars lads

Neo is BLOWING through this huge .01 sell wall. If it busts through this, we're going to mars lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROKXk4XLLgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is NEO still a good investment?

They just did a live conference. Big things coming in. Rumored to be the next added to coinbase as well

Well if you're patient, it's like buying Ethereum at 140$, but you might have to wait for end of year or so

NEO will do 10x in 6 months. Learn to chart with logs

I'll throw 1 Eth at it. Probably missed the major money but it seems like it's steadily growing.

>Big things coming in. Rumored to be the next added to coinbase as well
Bullshit. Rumored by who?

Literally THAT guy.

Let's not start with the coin base bullshit. Don't ruin this fucking coin like you do everything else. Quit fucking shilling you greedy fucking niggerfaggot Jew. This is a solid coin with a nice roadmap and its own organic growth. If you want a moon mission then make better choices earlier on in the game

Just bought a nice bag on NEO yesterday boiz

Rocket tanks are filled.

142 NEO in my suitcase. I am gonna make it :)

Talking to the wrong guy, fuckface

460 neo at 7$ comfy.

been selling off my XLM gains for NEO

Wow!

youtube.com/watch?v=ROKXk4XLLgM

Bought 25 @ $20 way back when. Just let it sit there while I was trading with BTC gains. I'm not selling until it hits $1k

no, you fucking assholes, stop buying. im not done accumulating..

only 200 neo, not gonna make it.

Do these people buying neo right now know you cant actually do anything with a fraction of a neo?

If DBC ever fucking recovers this is exactly what my plan is. 170 neo strong, this is where I park my profits

faggy reddit post

go the fuck back you fat neckbeard virgin

who tf cares about you faggot

LOL like anyone here actually reads about what they're buying.

They probably still think it's 'banned in china'.

lol the irony

only poorfags think this is effective FUD, so thx for displaying your lack of wealth for all to see :^)

>using fractions of things
what are you? poor?

Im not trying to fud but I see a lot of the order book being like 0.3 0.2 0.1 of neos

those are probably bots

Ive got 8 neo but is it worth accumulating 0.xxxxx amounts from selling off my other coins or should i only buy in whole pieces?

Only buy fractions to pay for the withdraw fee off the exchange

>bought TRON instead of NEO

Thank you hongfei

Depositd and withdrawals of NEO are free on binance and bitfinex though? I thought one of the main reasons people buy NEO is because of no fees and i haven't been charged any when moving it around so far

Oh I didnt know, then yeh dont bother with fractions of a NEO.

You cant send them

You must be new. Half of biz was in NEO at $7. The other half constantly FUD'd it and probably have since committed suicide.

Yh when you try sending 7.xx of NEO over he network the .xx is taken by the network someone explained it to me in an older thread which why you only send whole NEO on an exchange it's possible to sell and buy fractions though because it's not a true transaction on the NEO network

200 NEO
you get 0.5 GAS
every week
every fucking friday afternoon if you want
for like 10 years
thats probably a few hundred a week
for 10 years

>implying these prices will stay anywhere near the same

ya in 5 years it will be quite different.

2500+ NEO holder here. Dreaming of my one GAS a day life.

its 22 years and what are you on about a couple hundred bucks a week, 0.5 GAS is like $25+
but yeah would be sweet if GAS got to like $400 or something then we would be rolling in cashingo

BUYNEO HOLDNEO STAYCOMFY

am i still too late?

havent been on Veeky Forums for months but came here to say

BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARESBASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARESBASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARESBASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARESBASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES BASED ANTSHARES

bro we dont say based anymore kys

Was anyone here when NEO was the laughing stock of Veeky Forums ?

This is why I never fucking listen to you all

Thank you Veeky Forums I bought 205 Antshare for a few dollars when i was very drunk, all because of a thread i saw that said something like "Antshare is going up BUY i repeat BUY!"

soon

HE HASN'T BEEN HERE IN MONTHS

Go back to Twitter, faggot.

MONTHS

Bought 4k antshares at the price, still hodling.

I think NEO's indivisibility is going to be key.
1 Billion people can own a few satoshi's each.. NEO is 100mil investors max

Not hating on NEO, I quite like it, but did they solve the centralization problems? It's what's always kept me from buying.

reminder that all NEO holders will be getting MORE gas than now when the network is up and running and people are paying fees constantly, as we get a % of fees :^)

some biztard of course

>Depositd and withdrawals of NEO are free on binance
>tfw discovered this today sending funds to cuckoin to buy panic seller DBC bags

Feels good man.

u wot m8

Yes? It's nearly 3xed in two months. For a super-safe token that's quite good.

This is being worked on, but remember that by the time this is fully in place, neo price will be a lot higher.

>tfw up 6000% in fiat
>tfw still below satoshi ATH

It's how they set it up. The exchanges businesses pay the fee so people only get involved if they are serious.

Just bought some, hoping for some good gains Veeky Forums

Btw someone shill me why this coin is good?

>muh sats

went 75% in neo
am i screwed?

>tfw i sold NEO, WTC and KCS all at a loss months ago
>if I just held i would've been a millionaire

jesus fuck

Because it is 2018's Ethereum

>what is opportunity cost

I'm kind of expecting it to go up by a lot yes. The momentum is clearly there.

Call me stubborn, but I'd still rather not start moving my funds from my other holds when they might go up just as much. Not until I have full faith in them solving the decentralization aspect. After all, a non-centralized crypto is kind of an oxymoron

How many neo?

What is cuckoin exactly?

>I didn't buy in at $47

Why didn't i believe in the chinks

Do I need more NEO or is this a solid protfolio for 2018?

Might put ECA gains into neo when i can transfer

Kucoin, its an exchange.

Everyone seems to be buying blue chips, what's the next stage?

>blue chips

This isn't the stock market faggot, fuck off.

>hurr neo is a bad hold cuz if you sold it at the tippity top and held btc until now you would have made a little more money

NEO isn't bad, you're just a stupid nigger who doesn't understand how to make money.

Are you autistic or retarded?

How much NEO to make it? I only have 15 atm

Blue Chips are prestigious multinational firms you fucking imbecile. It doesn't apply to crypto, fucking end your life.

Bittrex won't let me withdraw my Neo. It's sad.

Holy shit stay poor. Decentralization is occurring right fucking now!!! COZ gets 2 nodes, one in Switzerland and now one in Amsterdam

i'm in the same boat... all that gas wasted

It's an an ATH but STILL incredibly undervalued. I'm so fucking excited

>sold at 850k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE KING WAS SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP

agreed. the uniqueness of the NEO share is a bonus. It actually is valuable to hold

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

making some steady gains here guys

Why are people saying to only buy/hood entire digits of NEO? Dividends?

Fellas you think there will be a dip soon?

neo is indivisible if you want to transfer to a new wallet

Because NEO is not divisible, it works as a share of the blockchain. GAS is what is used for transactions on the NEO blockchain. You cant send less then one NEO to a NEO wallet, that is why.

Tbh i dont really think so.

i love neo and da hongfei
so happy i got in early regret not buying more

just bought 19 neo, needed a blue chip coin with some room for solid growth and neo is the best option imo

80 NEO at $1.60, back then I was broke couldn't buy more :(