Its JUST'ing time shitcoiners. The king just hit 1400

Its JUST'ing time shitcoiners. The king just hit 1400.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/pr-etherzero-a-revolutionary-ethereum-hard-fork-forking-on-19th-jan-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I know the source of my sorrows.

You scared me, the king's still at 14000

I warned you guys a few times. Don't worry everything that has value will recover. Every shit token however will die now

I hope you chose wisely.

tfw 3 ETH
I can live with this

I noticed all my alts dropping 2% to 5% at the same time along with ETH pumping. I knew it was only getting started. These fucking binance bots drop everything at the same time.

Yet nobody has a clue what the fuck a Wei is

>tfw lost .75 eth to swinging alts

Noooo... MoneySkelly is robbing my defenseless little alts. Please Sthap! You're blockchain is a dinosaur and dumb normies don't care! Halp!

Wei are going to be riding around in flying lambos thanks to money skelly that's what it is nigga

Always a mistake to try and force terms on people. It will always be known as Vitaliks.

megavitaliks and gigavitaliks?

>szabo = microether
imma szabo your fucking vagina bitch

MegaVits GigaVits KiloVits.

Feels good to have iron hands. We'll be crossing 0.1 ETC/BTC today.

bout time to get out of ETH honestly

Til when though? It's more than likely going to at least 5k in the medium term. I wouldn't want to time dips at the moment.

>Get out of ETH
>Normies push it to 3k
>Kill self
I rather hodl, thank you

this

the low volume is creeping me out, it's constantly hitting new aths not even sweating though

I heard about a hardfork for Ethereum Jan 19th. Am I correct to assume there will be a sizeable dip just prior to this and it's a safe bet to buy more ETH during this dip?

proof me wrong.
>you can't

ta suggest end of the wave somewhere between 1.5 and 1.6k

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS

It will take 3 months for a 30% gain? No way it will hit that much earlier at this rate.

THANKUMONEYSKELETON

Didn't think it would happen this fast but, bout to breach 0.1 now on Polo.

more lie february
fork is meaningless, it's crazy to a

pls respond, see

I have never even heard of this fork so you're wrong. And if history is any indication, forks = free money = price pump.

No hard forks as far I know, I call bullshit on this one

fork is meaningless, it's crazy to think those coins will have any value (just look at their website,they don't even have whitepaper) and you get them with 1:1 ratio while you can purchase one with 0.01ETH right now
there were rumors the fork is going to be cancelled too

eth is pumpin because it was undervalued an now that we are close to casper/pos lots of coins will get locked up, the flippening is real, 90% of ats are tokens on eth network

it's called ETZ and looks like scam

thanks guys

Upcoming forks for Ethereum wont be like Bitcoin. The significant improvements will all be favorable to all users and miners, so there wont be two used chains. ETC was a different case simply because it was so contentious.

news.bitcoin.com/pr-etherzero-a-revolutionary-ethereum-hard-fork-forking-on-19th-jan-2018/

gopniks and pajeets trying to scam people with the Ethereum brand

>I can live with this
for several months if you buy absolutely nothing fun

Thank you based Vitalik. Your coin has always been the king but this time is for real. We will flip bitcoin sometime in next month or two then we do some big time upward price discovery. 5k by end of 2018 seems conservative at this point. This is assuming though that Casper is successful or exceeds expectations

im a cheap bastard user living cheap is my game
don't fall for the lambo meme, think the money through. Growing up poor I learned this

All in in Shithereum. Will hold till >2020.

Excellent! Hadn't checked the chart yet this morning. This elevator may be slow sometimes but it's maximum comfy.

Skellies.

I sold part of my eth a couple of days ago to buy Canya at 5$. How about that, huh?

>ta suggest
Oh no no no hahahahah

Weird. It's up 68% on Kraken?

Did ETH just get added to Kraken? Cryptowatch only has data for today.

REEEE FUCKING COMMIE, HE'S LITERALLY SEIZING THE MONEY FROM ALTS. FUCK.