How much do you give to charity Veeky Forums? You should share your moon gains with the less fortunate

How much do you give to charity Veeky Forums? You should share your moon gains with the less fortunate.

I volunteer on school building treks with BuildOn. Went to Haiti and Nepal, lived in a village with a host family for a month. Pretty cool experience.

Nothing. I would give less if I could

Exactly 0.
have my keks

I am not going to give to charity exactly. I am going to fund over time for my local Justice system and clean up my city.

I will do this after crypto and the overall economy bubble pops and I bought up cheap real estate.

So not only do I get to punish the wicked and make it safe for the law abiding, but my bear market investments will grow quicker.

>Exactly 0.
Amateur kike detected.

Currently, none.

In 5 years, still none, but I'm using my gains to create a transit service for half of a county... so that'll kind of count.

Elon Musk please.

I wont givfe a single cent of my monies to niggers or brown people. We have *way* too many of these useless vermin on the planet as it is. I will use my gains to fund the next holocaust and research into bio selective viruses though.

lol. nah I moved back to a rural area from a city and have no wheels unless I plan around my wife's car (work from home). it's made me realize there's a caste system here revolving around access to transportation since the towns are so far away from the two cities they neighbor. I know the local governments will never chip in, but after running the numbers I think I could potentially scrape together enough to spin up a profitable transit service tying the whole region together.

i give all of my money to africa so they can breed uncontrollably and flood into europe and na pushing the whites into extinction.

People like you make this board worth browsing.

im going to donate 10% of my crypto earnings so that refugees will have better homes to stay in, more food, and less diseases...

its horrible the condition these people suffer in, our fellow human beings

i just want to see the world become a better place...

>research into bio selective viruses
I'll be laughing when you get infected.

hot

post more

Actually the more money they have, they less they "breed".

nice b8

Fund a breeding eugenics program. By saying no arrests and IQ over 115 you rule out 99% of blacks and you bleach the rest.

This. /thread

>shitholes

Only to those who deserve it. I'd go full autismo research on someone or a family before giving them my precious gains

absolutely nothing. In fact, I would pay more if it meant keeping them impoverished.

Didn't you watch Planet of the Apes?

Are there any charities that promote vasectomies in the third world?

I'll give the head villager my binance account and a mobile hotspot. If I can do it so can he

There will be.

Its called tax faggot. All my hard earned money goes to some dindus that are too fucking useless to get a job to support their 18 children. Fuck off kike

No, charity perpetuates the problem and will lead to global crisis and anarchy.

no (you) today for such weak bait. If anyone replies to that faggot's post seriously, you deserve a month long fucking ban

I use an app that has partnership with ONU, called "share the meal", to donate food to poors children.

(you)s aren't a measure of a posts success you dummy, stop perpetuating that false meme. its literally just used to reply to people. not everyone is attention whore

You can find trust worthy charities.

lol, the old (you) deny never fails to make faggots like you angry.

Look at all these patrician comments deserving of a hard-earned (you). Maybe if you weren't such a homo who promoted the proliferation of third world niggers you could feel the warm embrace of my (you) as well.