Whalebro here. The news has been confirmed to me by the director. Buy or cry. This is big

Whalebro here. The news has been confirmed to me by the director. Buy or cry. This is big.

Targets?

100 dollars a coin eoy.

About tree fiddy EOY

$100 EOW

Take off time...

gona be massive, cant wait...

Easy $20 after the 17th. Was retweeted by MC Hammer yesterday, constantly bringing in new partnerships and celebs.

One of the few coins with a working product w/ $57m market cap. Easy 2x

Your DENT call made me 4x. I'm all in on this...

This is all I will post of the convo. You want to be in this.

Bump. News has been confirmed by director that a partnership with one of the biggest names in crypto is coming on the 17th.

Fuck it, I missed out on Diamond. I'm in on this.

Clearify+ClearPOLL 100$ eow

Doesnt prove shit pajeet

Pajeets all over

>Doesn't post reply

Proves a conversation took place without giving away any information to keep me in the good graces of big projects cunt now stfu and make some money.

Tell my why I should drop my HST for this.

Fuck off pajeets with your shitty pnd

Our discord has already seen the full conversation.

Calling fake news on this one

KYS faggot

You should go all in on this because it will be on every single new ICO in the upcoming months. The clearify logo WILL be seen and new ICO's will need to stake POLL tokens in order to verify themselves. Who wouldn't want their ICO being verified as a legit address? Thus increase in demand of the coin. Buy or lose out motherfuckers.

I will not confirm or deny this is the news.

Weird being on the other end of being called a pajeet.

No, we're not pajeets
Yes we are shilling
We are a Veeky Forums discord group
News will be release soon
This not PnD, It's a pump and hold / get gains
Now is a really good time to buy in at a dip
POLL/BTC is on kucoin

Whoever the fuck this is in discord though stop leaking information. That was shared in confidence.

>pump and hodl

Why wouldnt he leak to biz. We are here to help each other get normie money. If you arent then gtfo

Leak and it gets leaked.

Wow. Good one guys.

nice try pajeet, no dev names no groups on the web site... no nothing. i think this is first ai based development....
fuckk off...
smells curry

Well it's out there now guess we just let it ride.

holy shit, that's actually big if true

Discord group not happy.

Link to group

PAJEET LEAVE PLS

link to group

Stop asking for a link no more big info will be leaked ever again.

What does this coin do

Leave biz then faggot

Paid verification. You verify your info with clearify and it's always on their block chain. You see exactly who the money is going to. No more confido scams.

wait is this better than HST?

It gets P&Dd

prolly pnd saw this coin shilled here before

don't fall for it.
it's a photoshop

LOL fucking shitcoin

>part of a whale discord user here

Ignore the leak guys. Definitely NOT important info. ;) Go back to shilling DBC or whatever is the norm on Biz.

wtf this looks big. why do i feel scammed

Might as well put the rest up since it's out there.

Whale says to ‘make the best’ of it!

bagholders looking for an exit

Sold my CAN and DBC on Kuckcoin and bought 1k POLLs.
Don't fail on me, biz.

yo no offence mate but how come u didn't already know wtf clearify is when you are shilling it?

I mean I hold a small amount and did the due diligence to find out about it first

Damn, selling DBC now? What a great idea.

this guys knows, get on the train you cucks

That was about the partnership. Clearify partnership was unknown before this.

2-3x next week EASY

just bought 1000000000 thx whalebro

clearify partnership has been announced and known to be implemented on the 17th for a while now on their twitters.

did you have that convo today or is it like a week ago? anyway hope you're right clearpoll itself is meh but clearify looks promising

No clearify isn't the partnership you fuck. Clearify launches the 17th and announces their partnership. Jesus you fucks are dumb. Clearpoll and Clearify are the same people. Both use POLL Clearify launches the 17th and announces their partnership.

Comfy AF

The announcement won't pump this.
Hope you guys are in for the long term, because you all will be holding this bag for a while.

Is this a cash grab or will it actually pay people to poll. Because that would be gold.

Spotted the no coiner. Kys

Clearify is the big news they are partnering with a major ICO site. Every ICO will pay POLL to verify their information to inspire confidence after the confido exit scam.

jesus do you have the brain of a fish and the body fat of a whale, bro?

I know they are the same fucking people they've said that all their projects are gonna use the POLL currency, what I asked you was how come he had to explain to you what clearify is/does in the photo you posted.

damn I'm done

Nocoiners don't seem to understand that POLL will grow huge. It's going to be used by every ICO in the world and not only that.

Herp derp because he didn't announce if the partnership was with clearify or clearpoll try to be less retarded next time.

Sounds like garbage then. People are not going to participate in polls unless they are being paid. Using blockchain and having a token but not using that token to pay people is halfass. They clearly dropped the ball on what could have been a gamebreaking app.

This coin may have a few pumps in it but it will stagnate soon and die with the app. 100% crash grab and a bad long term hold. I wont be buying any. Theres already polling sites out there that actually pay people and this app wont be taking any of their employees away.

You're missing the point. How do you think people get the clearify verified badge on their ico. They pay with poll tokens. Every ico will either verify or not. Think of it like sponsored advertising.

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

Thats great for the people running it or holding tokens. Im talking about the people taking the polls. People will not download or participate in this with out compensation. Its been tried and failed. I would avoid this at all costs until its announced its going to start paying people to poll.

SAVAGE TRASH

can't see shit on there, can you post proof?

this coin is going to the moon

I don't dump anything so he can't. I make smart investment calls that hold their value.

fake ass shit
this is not their discord

LOL

what usage does the poll token have?

Everyone in that discord are dumb fucks. There so blinded. Why don't all the whales pump the price if they had control? And in there announcement Dbc was gonna be pumped and look at it now. Everyone in there is gonna get fucked hard. It's like a cult in there

They are required to stake their tokens to verify their ICO isn't an exit scam

love that gay, Im on another discord with him

so is this a buy or not? im fcking confused right now xD

is this the reason i want a token? Its no clear to me why i should get a poll token, what does a poll token do?

Because it will work like sponsored advertising for ICO's they will pay the verification fee in POLL.

i was gonna buy it then got to thinking that ETH will most likely outperform and id be a bad money manager. so ill watch it 5x from the sidelines while ETH goes 10x again

You're gonna dump as soon it goes high. Poll is gonna crash and burn. Discord learn the hardway and not invest with 4 Chan idiots

What are the odds? Im a whale too but my director told me to sell
Wtf who do i believe now

Even if I did dump it's still going to go up you fucking mong. You think they won't charge major ICOs minimum 100 dollars to clearify when they stand to net millions ? Listen to this cunt if you want to stay poor.

Why sell? This is going to make crypto safer. Who the fuck wouldn’t want crypto any safer? Do you like scams nggggggggaaaa??

POLL is like having a certified organic or (((kosher)))) stamp on your product, certs are a big industry, look at the walls next time you go to a restaraunt its usually plastered with certs i love it and this is something crypto needs to raise normie confidence in it.

Whale, if you had bothered being in the telegram group more than a few days then you would already know that the information you are making out ‘leaked’ from you is actually basic knowledge that everyone in telegram group knows about. There’s nothing there in the ‘leaks’ that’s new. Daniel has told everyone the same thing as is open about the information. I’m sorry if that doesn’t make you special.

Wtf buying 100k.

Buying 200k now

Haha and what gives clearify the brand recognition to even assume to trust them? They have no brand recognition to be considered truthful. Where are the devs on it? Why isnt it on open source? Dumb fuck

Lmao. You're an idiot. Who the fuck is clearify that has even any brand recognition in the industry to even be remotely trustful. Why aren't the devs active? It isn't even open source so you can't even confirm how it works. Pure shill pnd play.