Hello biz normo fag here who fell for whit Walton shill and traded most of my VEN into this...

Hello biz normo fag here who fell for whit Walton shill and traded most of my VEN into this. Any chance this will rise anymore? Yeah im fucking faggot and i panic bought this at ATH 36$ and now im crying.. thought it was really gonna xplode to over 50$ with all the shill lol.. lesson learned part 3234234243

I don't even know how idiots like you exist.

buy LINK and learn to hold faggot

lol

Judge me or what ever but someone tell me does wtc still have chance to rise? I mean this cant be some mega fucking huge exit scam coin with the chinese partnership lies?

That was some insanity last night. I bought at 27$ which is where it's hovering right now so I dunno what to think. Should have sold at 40

lol reminds me of the time us citizens were trading gold in for dollars, and then they devalued the dollar against gold pmsl

what u mean now sir? u mean gold is wtc in your case? and i should hodl?

FUCK SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IM PANICKIN CUZ IM ALREADY LOST 8$ PER WTC

WTC will go up 2018, at least 3x,

so chill the fuck out you whiny faggot

All down hill from here. Enjoy the dead weight bags u got.

panic sell and go all in on another mooning coin

ahahahha you dont know anything about cryptos or cryptomarkets, fag

Get back in VEN, idiot. Stop chasing scam coins.

Thats what you get for selling ven you faggot

See you at 10$ ven eom

im in the same boat, feels bad man

although i know wtc will go up, i hope it does faster than ven. sold half my ven to jump into this shitboat.

i thought that partnership was supposed to be a huge deal?

Supposed to be more news today. WTC is ahead of VEN and more undervalued. Should tell you everything you need to know.

that’s why you shouldn’t chase quick bucks like a faggot

No but now you get to hold bags. It will likely rise past $36 but it could be a month or two easily. That being said, could rocket to $60 in a few weeks if things go very well. You just have to be patient, stop fomoing ath, and stop pretending to be a daytrader.

People were thrown off by the wording of the tweet. They felt that WTC was only in negotiations rather than a real partnership.

VEN messed up by postponing the rebrand.

How much money did you put? It will re correct back to $29 or so and I recommend selling once it does so unless you don't mind HODL for a month or more. Should've DYOR before buying in

This shit is hitting 36 again today.

its already rising though

Bought in at 30 bucks and sold for 42, thanks for buying in that high user