My buddy who has been in crypto since 2012 just told me that he passed the $1B mark...

My buddy who has been in crypto since 2012 just told me that he passed the $1B mark. Literally a billion fucking dollars. He showed me one of his wallets with 500,000 ETH in it. This fucker only ever worked at McDonalds when he was a kid.

I'm not fucking kidding around here. WTF man...

Of course being the genius that I am, I only got into crypto this year..

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
etherscan.io/accounts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this qt own any omisego?

>be 2012
>work at mcdonalds
>see ETH for $1
>buy 500k
>true story

Same.
I told my friends that had been researching and hiding this knowledge from me to fuck off and that they are shady ass kikes and that I was considering kneecapping them if I ever saw them again.

>this story isn't even unique
>there's thousands of NEET virgins that got in 5+ years ago that are multimillionaires+ by now
This timeline.

500k ETH would be $150k at ICO
If it's not a larp I think your friend is/was a darknet drug dealer

Those are the most dense eyebrows I've ever seen. If she didn't maintenance them, they would be ghastly.

Are you guys retarded?

>hiding knowledge from anyone who isnt a whale
thats some top tier jewery. fuck those guys and buy NEO

>88
BEST TIMELINE

500k ethereum is worth 700 000 000
youre telling me your friend didnt cash out anything ever?

larping aside if any of us achieves that how would you even cash out without crashing the market and having the fbi at your door?

Yeah man its super fucked up.
Im really poor and have lots of problems in my life affecting my kid and family that would be solved overnight if I had been pushed into crypto like 5 months ago. They were doing all this research and trading behind my back instead of just talking to me and convincing me.
Oh well, karma will hit them well im sure of it.
>NEO
Im pretty tied up in a few others but will look into it thanks.

My coworker,, a bright but FAT-AS-FUCK hacker type left the corp after 5 years. He was early in ETH, BTC and some other coins and just put them in his wallet. He also added more BTC in september, he even told us "this will be go up like to the center of the galaxy".

Wasn't in that type of tech back then. He said, he bought a house with all the monies with 8 flats and is now semi-retired, being the landlord/houseghost.

kys normie subhumans

You'll always be late to the game and poor

>t. Expert who got into crypto 1 month ago.

My portfolio is all green faggot, can you say the same?

Kekd. These normies are retarded and always find something to blame for their lack of self awareness and herd like mentality

Your friend has 1/700th of all crypto? Larp/10

>90% of them lost their wallets

Im a normie, so what?
I think youre ignoring the fact that I had sociopathic friends, because if I had good info on investments id have shared it with my friends. Oh well, ill still hit 200k profit this year so im doing good.

I just think its funny how the prospect of making more money than someone else just to show out, is so popular with so many people.
Pretty funny considering half these faggots on this site LARP as Aryan NatSoc badasses, then partake in kike level morality.

Yes she does, and she'll be friends with anyone else that owns OmiseGo

>been in crypto intermittently since 2013
>$3k

There are only 21 ETH wallets in the world that large
Smells like BS, OP

Is she older than 17?

>I'm entitled to investment advice on a speculative asset

I've never seen a more buthurt poster. If they told you about crypto a year ago I guarantee you wouldn't have believed them at all. I got really into crypto about two years ago and most normies like you weren't interested. You have sour grapes, get real

>implying OP's friend has it all tied up in ETH
If that nigger has a billion he sure as fuck has it diversified and spread out among many investments and wallets

Did you even read the OP

I almost forgot, Im on Veeky Forums and none of you faggots have real life friends hahaha.

Now I get why noone here understands loyalty and friendship lol.

post portfolio friend

>inb4 all in ETH

Uhh, your real life friends fucked you over didn't they?

Sounds to me that a lot of us understand the real world more than you.
You need to read some marcus aurelius and stop blaming your failures on other people.

Stop stop guys!

The normie is already DEAD!

Did you

>Kike level morality
You would've called me an idiot or scammer and laughed me out of a room had I told you anything a year ago. Now you've made a total 360° stance on crypto because you always see Ripple on CNBC and Forbes. There will be another crypto, another groundbreaking technology and with your attitude you will always be the last to adopt it and have the leftover scraps, following the herd.
This
You are so deluded on how the world works new friend

>He showed me one of his wallets with 500,000 ETH in it.

1 POST BY THIS ID
SHITTY LARP

Oh shit I got demon quads

LISTEN TO ME
EASIEST 100x of all time is an ICO
magnalis.network

FUCKING CHECKED

Thanks just lost 100k

Nice scam

They're colored in with makeup you total retard.

This. Pretty bad larp, OP. At least put some effort in to try to make a bit believable next time.

cashing out at most a median home income per month, or possibly buying expensive stuff with it.

He's top 21 in eth, at least

etherscan.io/accounts