Is anyone else getting JUST'ed right now?

Is anyone else getting JUST'ed right now?

My biggest bags are
>xlm
>req
>drgn

JUST

XLM will go over $1 soon, r-right?

an hero

trips of truth
>le fairx
It's never coming is it?

DBC here. Just give my shit up

Stop buying coins with no value, you fucking brainlet. I know for a fact you have no real foundation for why those coins would go up in value.

All you retards buy coins with no objective reasoning about why they will have greater value. You deserve your losses for being so mindless and wasteful.

Typical millennial, very impulsive and not rational.

....I...also own some DBC user

Been getting hit hard all week.

XLM
XBY
REQ
XRP
HST

I BOUGHT DBC WITH MY ETH STACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING KILL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>CAN
>XLM
>IOTA
JUST

my biggest bag is REQ buy my heaviest is UFR.

>VEN
>ACT

same -drgn +trx

ive managed to stabilize around 25% losses from ath

dipped 40+%

DBC bought some at 35 cents and some more at 50 cents REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, only had $250 in and its down to $180 now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I COULD HAVE PUT THAT INTO ANOTHER SHITCOIN REEEEEEEEEEE

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
I'VE REACHED MY LAST STOP LOSS
GETTING REKT NO BREATHING

What kind of retard just looks at an image and thinks, "Wow, that's a funny picture! Better save it!" then saves the fucking thumbnail.

im up 120% but last week i was up 230% so i might just sell soon and hang out in eth

but srsly i think its bcds fault when it stops spergin were goin back up

How are you people getting JUSTd with drgn, when did you buy?

4/10 no bloody tears

DBC is fucking killing me right now.

>bought half a bitcoin in january last year and sold it at 900 dollar because FUD
>re entered the crypto world in August
>bought 300 XRP, 0.5 ETH, 0.25 BTC, and 5 XMR
>sold all of it again in August except XMR
>sold all my XMR at 150 dollar in November

I trade against Ethereum. Everything is red across the board, not just my holdings.

VEN, ICX, IOTA, LINK, BNB

In retrospect I shouldn't have fallen for "just HODL" meme, and do what I do in the stock market - just sell at highs without being greedy for undervalued coins. ICX and VEN took me up and then back down again.

Comfy af holding UFR, even if it goes down, just gives newfags more time to jump in.

Well, you have no choice but to just HODL now, unless you sold low. You didn't sell low did you, user?