MFW 1 dollar a TRTL edition

MFW 1 dollar a TRTL edition

Wallet here follow instructions:
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Getting-Started-w--TurtleCoin-on-Windows

Mining Pool with 0 Fees!!: slowandsteady.fun

Miner instructions:
mining.turtlecoin.lol/

Get in on this before it hits the exchange!! We're all gonna make it guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

slowandsteady.fun
turtlepool.space/#network
macminer.fabulouspanda.com/commandline/xmrstakamd/
turtlecoin.lol/wallet/
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
turtlecoin.lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can my gaming pc mine it? its nvidia 960

been mining this for a little bit just for fun. Is it at all expected to be worth anything of note when it hits the exchange? I'm really new to crpyto so I don't exactly understand how it's worth gets determined and all that.

I think you need linux for Nvidia cards.

Idk but I mine with RX580s

you can mine on windows. check out the miner instructions

well i like turtles so ill give this a go

Whether it becomes a meaningful coin is irrelevant if you mined million of them before the exchange. 1 million at 1 cent is 10 thousand dollars.

wat exchange?

exchanges coming in the next week or two

>$1/TRTL

Isn't the supply around 1 trillion?

well yeah, I hope to grab a million or so before it hits. I just wanna know if anyone has any idea of what it's supposed to start at when it hits the exchange and how that's determined.

Stop shilling this, you're increasing the global hashrate and I'm not done accumulating. lmao one dollar TRTL.

I'd be happy if it reaches 1 satoshi.

That is the theoretical max. We're not even close to hitting that yet.

>tfw lambos incoming

currently at 3 billion, probably 8 billion by the time it hits exchanes

Mfw

Yeah even at 1 satoshi I'd be pulling down like $4000, I'd be really happy with that.

The official site has a goal to have it on atleast one exchange by Q2 this year. It sounds like they are already in talks. We just need to get the global hash rate up enough to keep up with trading demands.

>I'm not a whale, I'm a leatherback
>feelsgoodman

Wew

how long you been doing it for?

Also, when does it hit your wallet? I mined some last night and it shows I have a pending balance on the pools URL, but my wallets shows 0.0 and no incoming transfers.

to be honest, 1 cent is quite an achivement for such coin, not saying it can't happen though

how much is pending? there is probably a minimal threshold for payment

I've been mining this all day and when I (tried) to check the wallet it said I didn't have anything. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it really did nothing.

What exactly is the point of this coin anyway?

Only did it for a few mins last night

it's my first day, and in slowandsteady.fun there is Minimum Payment Threshold: 10000.000 TRTL
so i think you must mine at least that amont to get coins

Have you run turtlecoind? Your blockchain is probably not up to date.

Fast, cheap, private transactions.

Meme coon like doge

Mined about 185k coins over 24 hours so far.

What are the chances of this coin actually hitting $0.01?

Monero killer.
Fast blockchain. Untraceable privacy coin.
Will allow Dapps.

10 billion marketcap seems a little farfetched without some serious marketing and adoption and this just seems like it's run by a couple dorks in their spare time.

Type your wallet address into the "Your Stats & Payment History" on pool homepage to check your mining rate

over 200 mining right now.
will reach 100billion easily.
once it hit exchange its party time

For 100 million trtl I will write a believably bullshit article for a major online newspaper with talking points talking centered around the coins innovative distributed shell network.

Cpu miner for mac?

The one trillion won't be mined for years. If we have 8 billion at the time of trade that would be 80 million market cap. Much more feasible imo.

Thanks bro, I have 31000 turtles.

my uber shit rig has been mining this bitch, too bad I didn't bother to update my pool, still on the one with fees and a 25k min payout :(
is the slowandsteady pool better for the long run, even with a shit setup? i've been enjoying the dips in difficulty on the turtlepool.space but i don't want to dive into a pool that won't even be worth the time for me

you need to find a pool with the lowest ping time for you

turtlepool.space/#network

Mac doesnt have a miner and a wallet. Suffering

Difficult is not per pool, it's network wide.

What exchanges will this even hit

Some user on biz made this awhile back

xmr-stak

you can mine on mac. just go the and ask for help on dis c cc cor d

xmr-stak and paper wallet

macminer.fabulouspanda.com/commandline/xmrstakamd/

turtlecoin.lol/wallet/

can't mine with a 750ti. fuck.

$1? With a trillion TRTL supply? Not likely.

Maybe some of the pajeet shitexchanges like coinsmarkets? Can't imagine anything more than that.

The supply is less than most coins as TRTL has only 2 decimal places.

have a look here
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1

How can i view my wallet balance?

Type balance in the wallet window? lol

dude
turtlecoin.lol/ go to support secion and join discord. there are over 200 people ithere that can help you

Binance in 3 weeks. Keep this quiet

I heard coinbase.

Ok, but what does that have to do with 1 TRTL being worth 1 dollar? That's still a 1 trillion market cap whether it has 10 decimal places or zero.

I've made $1500 mining this little fucker in 3 days. This is insane. How many more days will this last before the big boys put their rigs on it?

Big if true

preexchange, that's why it's such a gold mine. as soon as it gets big boy attention the dream ends.

Because miners will go crazy for this coin. Also users will trade this coin for .10c fees. Its going to tahe over once the Roadmap is implemented.
Take a look turtlecoin.lol/

also no pajeet in sight. we shoot them if they get near

>turtlepool.space/#network
how did you come with this? it doesn't have a price yet, or i don't understand something?

TRTL is the next 1000x

My i74400 and rx580 good enough? If so I'm starting now

supply is only 3 billion right now, will be something like 30 billion EOY. block reward decreases with every block. 1 trillion is max supply, not circulating.

isn't ethereum max supply infinite?

>mfw if this ends up being a big thing

I’ve never done crypto in my life and if I picked a winner on my first try i am going to shit myself dead. Fingers crossed for a trip to andromeda lads

people are buying 1 million turtles for $50 on the discord. with a bit of simple math i arrived at $1500. There's an offer for 100mil turtles for 0.5 BTC. So maybe more than $1500 desu

That's crazy, I just heard about this 24 hours ago and have already mined 500k.

is this going to install a keylogger and steal all my crypto, OP?

Anybody not mining turtle right now hates money

get in before big boys hit it
you have plenty there to mine some decent shit

Left my computer on to mine while I’m at work today

the code is on github dickhead
stay poor

why is the mac wallet a linux file, i don't have windows

I have a two year old laptop windows 7 i5 would that work to mine enough to get a profit when it hits an exchange?

Plenty.

People are trading pizza for turtles on the discord wtf

>laptop
be careful not to start a fire

...they know.

Wew

THEY KNOW X 2

Leonardo please stop shilling turtle on Veeky Forums !!!

I saw this coming miles away

AND Stop shilling turtles REEEEEEEEEEEE
I
NEED
TO
ACCUMULATE
AAAAAAAAAFQWFQW#EFQW#ER!Q@#!%R!@#%TR

Is this shit even worth trying to CPU/GPU mine? I have a feeling that once I hit the 25k to payout, I'm done with this. My rig is too trash and this shit is going to be too much of a long run to make profits that would counteract the fact that I'm sure my electricity bill is going to love running my computer for nearly 3 days straight with minimal returns

Trade for pizza

Awesome, gonna start mining my guys, Any tips before I start? Have never mined anything before

I hate you biz user, i need to accumulate more you fagot

200 hs on i7 cpu
...200 hs on 480x gpu

What Im doing wrong? I suppose I should get a much higher hs on the gpu

>implying I have enough knowledge of coding to tell whether there's a keylogger there or not

Mfw $1 a turtle

>mfw turtle flips eth

Simple, run the miner on somebody else's computer

Is 150,000 TRTL enough to make it? Comp can only mine so fast

(Don't actually do this)

>480x gpu
do you mean an RX-480? ya you should be able to get a way higher rate then that