Why aren't people buying the cheap coins? Why buy shit like NEO and ETH when TRON is under 1$ and can easily reach 100$...

Why aren't people buying the cheap coins? Why buy shit like NEO and ETH when TRON is under 1$ and can easily reach 100$, which is still way cheaper then bitcoin. That's like 100x and can go 10000x if it reaches bitcoins price.

nice maimai

That's right shill this shit hard bro. Keep shilling I think it's helping!

stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk.

just waiting on Monday's Amazon partnership. wish it could get FUD'ed here more first though, trying to get 500k before the announcement, easy 3x.

I heard that Jeff Bezos and Jack Ma were going to due a live telecast together and announce their partnership with TRON and Justin Sun. All the signs are there it's going to happen. TRON will be $5 by the end of next week easy and $100 by March 1st without a doubt.

>6.6T USD market cap by march 1st
wew lad

It's going to happen you just watch and see. The plan is right there for all to see. All you have to do is put the pieces together.

I can confirm this is true. Bezos will anounce that AWS will shutdown immediately and will move to the blockchain. $10 by end of next week. $200 by March 1st

>40 devs
>ERC20 token
>Already overvalued
>Zero tech

This is everything that is wrong with normie crypto investors.

Honestly I think that's a very modest outlook, bordering on being undervalued. Can't wait until 2019 when it approaches BTC level pricing.

>easily reach 100$
I don't see fucking LINK being 80 bucks until 2019 and this piece of shit chink scam would hit $100?

Fucking KYS

No one buying your shitty rotten bags, smart money bought it for 2-3 cents or jumped at 10-12c and sold around 22-26c, only greedy idiots aka normies stayed with their bags

Stay poor, you retards are good at it

I try not to be overly optimistic so I kept my estimate conservative. In all honesty, I know that you are correct. 2019 will be a battle between TRON and BTC.

Exciting time to witness the true flippening in progress from square one. I am also thinking that mass adoption will start to happen some time mid 2019 with the rollout of Tron Pay the cross platform payment system.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've read on 4chinz today. I'm officially leaving. My brain hurts

give it up OP you're never getting rid of those bags. next time don't buy into a scam

Because in a crash, some shit goes -90%
And after that. It goes -90% again.
Like pets.com before and now Tron.
Absolutely worthless.

I am just basing this on the guy's face btw.

Why Veeky Forums bro? Do you not see the future that is Tron? Can you not see the path that Justin has laid out?

Let's not let people bring us down. We know the true worth of TRON and we will follow Justin into the new world he will create for us.

>easy 100$
ni8 b8 m8

I'm with you! It will be a long path filled with many trials and tribulations, but I am certain that we will prevail!

Bumping cuz tron meme is the funniest shit ever since the normie rush
At this point i feel bad for anyone that buys this shit

Yeah my dad works at Nintendo too

just bougt 7k because it's gonna moon next week.

can't wait to laugh at you poor faggots

That's great news! So Nintendo is on board too then? Do you have the details of the arrangement?

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

Double dubs.
Checked.
Confirmed.
Kekd.
No-Troners be rekt.

My uncle, Xiu Tron, or Sammy Tron as they call him in the States, assures me this is the next Bitcoin. 1000x easy guys. He's the guy who invented Tron so he'd know all about moon missions and partnerships, which let me assure you are many.
Samuel Tron td me over dinner at my mom's house last night that Amazon, Netflix, and even Halibuton are all partnering up with Tronix LLC.

What's a discord? Are they partnering with Tron too? What is their field? Is this Amazon big or just like Baofeng big? Be honest you're among friends here.

shit bait
kys

Please fuck off back to Twitter.

what's Tron? Are they partnering with Tron too?

Just invested my spare change in TRON

If what you say is true I could make ridiculous amounts from 50 quid and I'm getting me some of that.

You mean Disney? Yes them too!

A Tron partnership with Tron would mean that Disney is also on board! This is HUGE! Where did you get this information? Is it in a recent tweet?

you guys guessed it, well done, i have infos form insiders on twitter. @wewuzkangzofcrypto if you want to follow.

tron will be huge, hold!!!