TRON is a bit liberal when it comes to "borrowing" code from other projects

check out this github issue:
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/commit/d4ad9c6dfee1ec9227693c2360cc0e5d211ea89a#diff-acbc52c7b79e9618773211a957bb07fe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A literal scam coin jesus christ these are the inept chinks people trust their money with.

This isn't even FUD anyone from /g/ can see the issue here

So? Litecoin began as a 100% copy of Bitcoin code and wasn't even hiding it. Still has an mcap higher than tron.

Crypto doesn't care about your autism.

Hahahahah fucking 'devs' these days. 95% just copy code from github and call it their own. Tron is just hacking together shitcoin with stolen code hahaha.

You're fucking retarded. The license of the Bitcoin codebase(and the Ethereum license, too) allows redistribution with attribution. The problem here is wrong attribution/licensing of works belonging to the Ethereum project.

>people as dumb as this are in crypto
I guess the bubble pop is incoming.

Checked.
And this.
People literally act like everything HAS TO ABSOLUTELY be original, just to satisfy a bunch of fat faggot autists.

I ask all of the faggots this question:
When you go to the store to buy simple things, do you go full sperglord to the store manager for having both store brand and name brand?

I think they're just trying to get this shit done as fast as possible so the whole "they don't even have a product" FUD can be nixed

>still holding it despite tron get 50 sats lower every day

It's like people have massive brain problems

This. Op BTFO

wooops

And still nigger on twitter tweet like they know shit and étron is better than bitcoin
>my when face

>autism

Kek this commit is just changing variable names

That will teach you all to only trust honest white men next time.

Not in the eyes of a normie or a nigger

when you work at a reputable company, you regularly get a CR with a lot of syntax/naming recommendations. It's so the entire project has the same voice.

>t. software engineer at big 4

That's not an accurate comparison you inept fucktard. They copied source code with a LGPL license and neglected to state it was derived from that project which is a condition of the license. It also looks like they have copied other libraries and tried to make it seem like they were their own(copied files instead of using dependencies). When they were pulled up on it in the github issue all they did was change around the names of a few files and variables:

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/commit/d4ad9c6dfee1ec9227693c2360cc0e5d211ea89a#diff-acbc52c7b79e9618773211a957bb07fe

when you work at a reputable company you don't plagiarize other people's work

those guys are a big joke, period
I like seeing normies get burn tho so good on them

They just changed it because someone pulled them up on copying in an issue. It has nothing to do with syntax/naming recommendations.

i've read the sourcecode, there's no plagiarism at all. it's a dump n' dump coin that should be at 300 sats, but the code is fine.

there's literally no problems with that at all

I was talking about their whitepaper but now that you mention it, OP's just provided a source showing that they did

Just fucking sell already and jump in a serious project
There is no shame in doing that afte you got scammed

You didn't read anything man let's be honest here

A CHINAMAN IS APPROPRIATING A WORKING PRODUCT???? OH THE HORROR!!!

Seriously, fuck off. This nonsense is almost as bad as the whitepaper FUD.

Sell if you want tho. IDC if you stay poor.