Hear me now, believe me later. The handle is forming

Hear me now, believe me later. The handle is forming.

Strap in boys

Does it mean up or down?

Down then UP UP UP.

Sold half my BTC for more ETH at 0.0969, lets see what happens. As far as I can tell both are poised for uptrend but I trust ETH more.

It’s having a hard time breaking .99. I think it will drop back down then break on the next try.

Theres another name for that, its called Double top.

I'm all in on ETH and I almost hope it does drop back down for a minute so I can throw all my fiat at it, either way I'm comfy this year

There’s no reason for it to crash so a double top is unlikely. It’s also testing a psychological barrier (the round number .1) so you’d expect multiple tries.

OOGA BOOGA

WHERE ARE THE WHITE BITCHES AT

Your drop is coming in a moment. It lost steam around 9975

made me smile i got coins banking on this going down hoping the bear market will be enough to stop it and clean me up a nice Satoshi return

going back up. not going to get too greedy with this and watch it take off without me. just holding come what may

give me ONE reason why ETH will not flip BTC tonight.

Look at that sell wall.

A double top should have much less volume than the 1st top. But the slope this time is much less vertical than the 1st so that is concerning.

Are you already shorting? I would wait until it hits 0.12-0.14 BTC. It's certainly going above 0.1 now.

Nope, going to fail here. Look at the volume. It’s about to drop. 3rd time it will murder it.

we will chop it down and rocket to .125 quickly

>handle has formed
>dump it

No i don't have the balls to short i just put my money in stable litecoin and in if we could a good crack on ethereum i could double the amount of paper profit satoshis I would have in ethereum even though my usd value didn't change. Then when ethereum comes back from the dip where you should buy back in at you can have more satoshis in ethereum for when it pumps again so your usd value will rise at that point as long as BTC king is trashed.

You might have been right. Didn’t expect us to break .1 so easily.

BTC king isn't trashed i ment

Remember kids: always do the opposite of what Veeky Forumsraelis say.

I saw far worse walls on the way to 1400.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you bros gotta sell now

>mfw there's no handle and it keeps mooning

Bought ETH in 2016 at 1.98 and last year at 7.

I don't think I can handle this much more. I want to panic sell so much. But at $2100 I don't have to work anymore, but if it goes down to even $700 that is so much lost I don't think I could live with myself.

WHAT DO I DO?!!?!?

sell small amounts on the way up. seriously, dont be stupid.

My friend told me that a smart thing to do would be to sell 25% everytime your stock/coin doubles

Yes and leave it on the banks where you get 2%.