I got $20k in XRB. Tired of this shitcoin going sideways...

I got $20k in XRB. Tired of this shitcoin going sideways. Should I wait for the binance listing or put it all on some shitcoin?

Just wait for binance and decide then u faggot

Binance listing will tank it since the whales who bought at 10 cent will finally have enough liquidity to drop their heavy ass bags.

>he fell for the XVG trap

never change Veeky Forums, stay lit.

You're not alone, I plan on hodling it though

What's stopping them from doing it on bitgrail or kucoin?

a bit early to sell IMO

have faith. next week the node issues will be fixed as well. Good things to come this month. At least 50$ end of january. Probably more. Mark my words!

nothing really if youre whale you got the means to get verified quick
not even a scammy exchange would try to fuck a whale over

The volume is to low. That would crash the price while cashing out. No point in that.

nothing.

sideways is good retard

Lol exactly. Plenty of liquidity and volume to cash out for whales. In fact, they have been cashing out for the past week already. Don't fall for the FUD, binance is exactly the exposure xrb needs for a true moonshot

This.

Waiting for raijeets to unload means you just got into crypto and fell for all the shilling.

Kek.

if they fix the exchange problems in the next week this is going to 50 end of month, if not we will dip to the teens.

Just hodl

Nothing, just retardation from fudsters.
If you are a whale you can easily cash out in kucoin, in fact, there's a guy on the XRB discord who bought very very early and cashed out like 700k in kucoin and still has 300k more because he thinks it will go up in time.
He didn't have any problem cashing out.

no it wouldn't they could easily just sell in small chunks over the course of a week or more

>t. brainlet
Show me how you'd cash out 10 mil on a market with 25 mil total daily volume in "small chunks"

You pajeets got an answer for this?

if u werent such a big nigger you would have seen that peak volume was around 100 mil
and secondly
you cant even do this with bitcoin

>No explanation
Yeah that's what I thought, Rakesh.
Better go shill in another thread since you've been exposed here.

so it won't crash then?

Wait for Binance, and the node issue to be fixed. Once those happen it will start going up again

good time to get in for late comers like me?

lmao okay first you get 10 million you can cash out
i want to see your fucking face when coinbase freezes your transaction
>he thinks he can just instantly cash out 10 million
oh and
>everyone that doesent agree with me must be a pajeet
this board is so fucking funny

Oh, it will. Just not before the whales finish cashing out.