When will this shitcoin die?

When will this shitcoin die?

Just buy at the dip and stop being all sour grapes, Mr. Fox.

Not sure, when will bitcoin die?

maybe next hours if it continues to be rejected at this resistance

Very soon it has 0 future with neo around

Lmao

Imagine being this delusional. What the world must be like to this autist.

Probably never

When Bitcoin Cash adds color coins.

dude quantum computers are coming.

Never, ether is the new king has been for a long time and everybody knows it

REALLY? Oh wow lol
Fuck NEO though, its a shitcoin

>Transactions cost 10$ and are slow almost as bitcoin
>Smart contract computation costs shitton of money
>Ruled by some nerd who cannot remove POW for a couple of years

ETH is life

>10,000 transactions per second.
>can developed dApps with fucking python and c#
>quantum computer proof
>shitcoin

Xlm will replace and displace eth

flippening tonight :) (or at least a close try)
screencap this

>was all in on ETH in early december but switched out
JUST

ETH and BTC are here to stay.

JUST

When will this shit stop mooning? half my porfolio is on this and I can't buy alts cause of it

it just broke 0.1

Fuck this coin, fuck it so badly. I'm not really interested in it since it's out of steam for gains at this point, but it's been fucking the entire market for five fucking days.

is it too late to buy in??? i was gonna get some two days ago but my btc used ages to transfer

dude ETH made the entire crypto game real, you should be sucking Vitalik's dick for this..

I actually think that it might go to 5k this year

It probably can go 5K over the full year, but I don't really want to invest in it. I'm trying to play with smaller fish here :(

what? my last transaction cost 30 cents

Nah, you may buy cheaper than what it's at currently but you're not seeing it for less than 1K ever again.

It's just that they have a solid working product, Vitalik is hiring more and more engineers, they are pushing Casper and POS. If all goes well it could be a great year for ETH !

I agree, but stop fucking my coins.

Ethereum killer is Ethereum 2.0

stop buying meme coins dude. Buy meaningful products which have something close to an alpha version, chasing PUMPS and DUMPS is only gonna get you burned.

>I actually think that it might go to 5k this year
I think it might go even higher but we'll see

I'm not chasing pumps. It's wrecking coins I've held for over a month. I'm too scared to even play with them because they could turn around really quickly.

Eth 20K EOY is a conservative estimate.
Ethereum is so much more than moving money back and forth like BTC.
Ethereum will be a PLATFORM and a DYNASTY like the world has never seen before.
Get in under 2k or stay poor niggers.

Only coins getting rekt are shitcoins that arent actually worth anything. Shitcoin season is over niglet. The greed from high supply pumps has run its course.

then don't dude, this is a game of patience. Go make yourself a cup of coffee/tea, sit down and read something and just wait. Literally the only thing you have to do if you invested in good products is to wait..

Shhhh just accumulate your Stellar under $1 while biztards still think XLM is competitor of Ripple.

I know this is a joke, but one of the more interesting things about these protocols is that they can be switched out as technology and innovation permits.

ITT salty no ETH fags crying "shitcoin" while their TRX and FUN bags drag them into the abyss

>$10 per transaction

Nice FUD faggot. It's maybe $10 if you are sending fucking 10 million dollars worth you salty ass lying cunt

no need to insult the dude. Educate the masses and their FUD will be white noise hardly heard in the Ethereum constellation.

t. ETH bagholder hoping to make 3x this year instead of 15x on NEO

when is the dip

never