Whats a good low market cap coin that will 10x at some point?

Whats a good low market cap coin that will 10x at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.
twitter.com/DigitalcoinDGC/status/951394824082608128
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DNA, WISH, ELIX, SPHTX, HPB, DOT, OST, XBY

DYOR

your mom

no wait, she's already massive. nvm

DYOR coin
>5 million market cap
>10 million coins in supply
>volume ever increasing
>great team, working product, decent whitepaper
>only on shitty exchanges for now, will get listed on more relevant ones in the future
>potential partnerships being announced

Go all in on TRX

ITC

SNC, you're welcome

Who is this brapbeast?

CAPP

Disgusting fat chink ass.
Ugliest creatures on the planet.

im tryin not to fap

Authorship (ATS) 3 mil market cap
its like getting in on Publica (50m market cap) super early

>DYOR coin

Thanks, just got 100k

XLC?

BURST

UFR

ZCoin - XZC

GET, OPT, COV, GMT, TKN

boards. Veeky Forums . org/biz/thread / 6391915

Look at my post and decide if it sounds good or not

Upfiring

Easily DGC...

This shitcoin's dev team is back after 2 years away and posted on twitter that it "the digitalcoin revival is underway"

source: twitter.com/DigitalcoinDGC/status/951394824082608128

Should i buy VIBE?

TIOTOUR on ED, 450k supply yet price is still at $0.2 Devs are planning on

HVN
PRIX

ADST

> Opus. (OPT)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

TRX Is gonna MOON soon! Hurry user before it's too late

Second OPUS

This. It may be sooner, it may be later, but it will happen. I'm a bagholder, but these bags aren't heavy.

Pretty much every coin listed is garbage

Check out:
TELCOIN
ADSHARES

That's it for now

Pfr is at 2x of its eventual 20x

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

mincoin

>tfw you can recognize girls by their ass

Sasha Grey

TAU is on its way. Will 10x as soon as it hits a decent exchange. But you can get it on ED or idex if you’re feeling adventurous

ARY(blockarray)

BBT

BNTY

POE perfect time to buy

If you're not in SNM you're a fucking retard

BlockCAT, i has began to pump recently, still super low supply and marketcap

OPT

BNTY

Nimfamoney.

I didn't realize it was possible to be this gay.

>Should i buy VIBE?
YES. Incredible buying opportunity right now with the huge dip.

VRC

Ah, you are investing in niggercoin as well I see.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

She's white dumbass

COLX
Thank me later

it's a scam

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm

- Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals (including timely text alerts within 1-5 minutes), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 3 days are: COSS, DRGN, EOS, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute!And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one,.

PART about to moon.
Probably not 10x, but will be decent.

That actually COULD be one of those east asians that bleaches their skin.

Publica