Veeky Forums WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THIS INNOCENT MAN THIS WASNT ASSBLASTER. YOU FUCKED CHAINLINK

Veeky Forums WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THIS INNOCENT MAN THIS WASNT ASSBLASTER. YOU FUCKED CHAINLINK

Of course he's not going to admit that he shitposts on Veeky Forums

oh good point. This is the best way to play it then. hats off to assblaster

Nice try, AssBlaster.

Why did anyone think this was assblaster, his english isn't anywhere near as good?

cant believe you autistic idiots would dox someone for shitposting

fuck off pajeet

he got assblasted by biz turbo autists

idk the actual identification didn't really require turbo autism though

get assblasted

Oke this one's creative

someone just bought 39k link on binance in one order

I feel bad

checked, it's happening

Do you guys think Sergey hates us?

Funny he writes better english on an anonymous shitboard than on his public Twitter.

probably, but also a little bit of amusement we're the one community in the general public that has understood the significance of his idea especially when he's tried to actively turn off buyers. That said he probably had no idea his coin would become the Veeky Forums one.

How retarded are you guys? The volume of their hair looks COMPLETELY different. Assblaster's looks thicker like an Italian/Spaniard whereas the other guy's looks more northern european. They're not the same people.

Who gives a fuck. The dude retweeted a kuckcoin post. Thats not assblaster style.

I noticed that. I didn't catch his other tweets to see if this is perhaps a ruse.

Oddly enough that guy is followed by the former prime minister of belgium and the former president of wallonia, and he liked link so even if he wasn't assblaster it's a positive endorsement for link that someone that connected likes it.

Why did you guys go after AssBlaster? Dude was a bro. Meanwhile the CryptoJew is doing just fine

>Why did you guys go after AssBlaster? Dude was a bro. Meanwhile the CryptoJew is doing just fine

because he's a LINKie

more than justified, please continue

who here TEAM ASSBLASTER?

Yes. And Rory too. And Crypto Takeoff. And AssBlaster. Way to burn your allies, biz.

Are you here mr.assblaster?

This is going to kill this coin. I can see it: the neo-nazi white supremacist coin. Not long before it's on the front page of the Daily Stormer as the "official coin of the alt-right," and a brilliant project will go to shit. This will actually happen. I hate all of you. Hail Victory (screencap this post).

Stop being a faggot, the elites that want to use ChainLink aren't going to change their mind just because of some faggots on the internet that nobody takes seriously

Why would they embrace it? As soon as the iota smart refugee cities thing dropped even the_donald type posters on reddit notionally stopped supporting the project as did Veeky Forums. Sergey is obviously a left-leaning guy so I doubt it would get traction with real those sorts of people.

Is that pic true or false? I fucking hate that guy