DBC GANG

wtf is wrong with this coin

JUSTice

nothing is wrong with it. it's really great for powering licensed mickey mouse toys. nice investment user

it's fine. stop fudding

He who lives for the pump will die by the dump

Just doubled my holdings on the dip. Thanks newfags.

Down 70%. I guess I'll carry these bags quite a while..

I bought this at 8 cents and sold at 54c. I was all in, so my portfolio did a 7x in the span of a week because of this coin. I sold because a) there was more price suppression going on with this coin then I've ever seen in my entire life, and b) the "BrainGangGoodGuy" faggot had such raging faggotry that I realized he probably scares people from investing. So I sold, and now I get to sit back and feel really happy that the biggest faggot on the board gets fucking JUSTed on the one coin he was holding.

The only part I believe here is that the tripfag is an annoying retard.

Why? A lot of people bought low and dumped this shitcoin when it reached that ATH

This.

I bought at 14c so I'm still up. But god dammit I should have sold at 60c.

I'm always suspicious of stories of people that buy for peanuts and sell near the ATH. Obviously it happens to some but there's this kind of person that pretends it happens to them every week. It's like when people post greentexts about how that time they banged twin belgian supermodels. The NEET who is considering suicide because tfwnogf? That guy I believe.

>it's 2018 and you're still being tricked by Veeky Forums

Dude there are a shitload of people on this board and selling at ATH is just what you do

I bought DBC at 17 and sold at 45 cents, its not hard to believe

I sold 3/5 of my holdings around 50-45c. Wish I sold all but in hindsight it was the best choice I could have made. I will be holding. NEO will be pumping this, conference soon and ongoing world tour is gonna provide support

>got memed into holding this shitcoin
>only made x2 instead of 3x at ATH

Bought at 15 cents btw few days after KC release

Not hard to believe at all my man. At the higher levels of investing there is analysis and strategy involved but any chump could have bought this on release and sold at the first sign of decline and made a profit.

were going back to 13 cents

same!

In future, when you buy something - determine how much its worth in your head in terms of market cap. For me, I thought DBC wasn't worth more than 500mil even on its best day, so as soon as it hit that I sold at 57 cents.

DBC is going to 0.0X $ levels next.

I bought in at 10 cents and sold at $1 it not hard to do why can’t everyone else sell ATH?

Did.. it even reach $1? The ATH was 65 cents as far as I know.

It never hit $1. He's full of shit. It hit .65, but only for a second.

I don't know how to explain to you that your story is very different to me than the one I was referencing.

And how many people make financial decisions because of an annoying tripfag?

I get you guys, I have no interest discussing it further. The only person who can clear me here is the person I was replying to, we're all going to be anons again next thread.

Agree with your point B. Very much so

Whats up my deep brain gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guys....how am I gonna get a girlfriend now? I'm gonna be poor forever