Brave browser's compensation algorithm will be natively integrated into Firefox Quantum as an update in the near future...

Brave browser's compensation algorithm will be natively integrated into Firefox Quantum as an update in the near future. This reaches 160 million users overnight.

BAT will be added to Coinbase in early February.

I can prove both of these things, which would you like to see first?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
sendspace.com/file/tiz8le
twitter.com/brianbondy
brianbondy.com/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Ferbreauery 6th?

That is the deadline date. It could appear before then too.

oh good, blow this shit so it will never happen because of fears of insider trading. retard.

post proof

Does Veeky Forums allow exif data still? It's going to require an image, and part of the proof is in the exif data.

Firefox proof plz

Eich said himself that Mozilla was interested.

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

I'm going to post an image and a twitter link from a different ID in a few minutes. The answer will be in the exif data of the image.

No Veeky Forums strips exif after too many hilarious incidents. Upload to a filesharing site.

is this real? Coinbase BAT?

"I heard from someone that Mozilla might be interested" This means litteraly nothing.

CHROME IS INTERESTED IN BAT

there. now he can say he heard from someone that google might be interested.

how are you guys this retarded

inb4 "i'm just a fudder"

Yes the tweet is real

Maybe English isn't your first language but -----MIGHT----- means MAYBE. MAYBE.

That's not proof.

Also, it's hearsay.

I dont think Mozilla is going to do anything with Brendan after the SJWs fired him for that gay marriage thing

I know you faggots, read my earlier post. I'm going to prove it. Give me some time.
>I'm going to post an image and a twitter link from a different ID in a few minutes. The answer will be in the exif data of the image.

This market is filled with actual retards.

Apparently every single ICO that comes along is "partnered" with Microsoft because the development team uses Windows or some bullshit.

>As if EXIF data is unchangeable
>Don't google "exif editor" guys!

heh we're ruining this guys pathetic attempt at shilling. I wonder if he's still gonna post his "proof" or if he'll just fuck off now

Everyone on Reddit keeps saying 'Twitch partnership'.

There is no partnership.

It is integration.

Different.

I thought Veeky Forums stripped exif data now.

I'm going to upload it to a filesharing site.

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

thanks based user you are the hero we need but dont deserve

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar.

Don't let the thread die. I need a few more minutes.

Where can i buy BAT

TY user

Isn't the founder of BAT also one of the original founders of Mozilla?

Coinbase in a few months

t. insider

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

bump...

Op leave?

Don't let the thread hit page 10. Bumping a few more times out of curiosity.

No I'm here.

why is this gonna hit coinbase?

come on OP...

it's not.

It is.

Go to coinbase. Go to help section. Type in a Currency. See what options the help section gives you.

sendspace.com/file/tiz8le
twitter.com/brianbondy
brianbondy.com/about

I live in Windsor, Ontario and am a computer science graduate student at the university here. A few people from our class went to an expensive, high-end restaurant here called Spagos that's mostly full of successful,rich businessmen. To my surprise, one of my classmates looks over and says their uncle Brian is at the same restaurant. They explain that he's also a computer programmer and worked at companies like Mozilla, Khan Academy and a few others. Immediately my heart dropped as I knew that they were talking about Brian Bondy the co-creater of BAT/Brave. (The kid's last name was also Bondy too, I should have thought to ask sooner.)

>To be continued. Will upload my university Student Id, with name and pic blurred out, as proof. There is a lot more to this story. I ask that it doesn't leave this board. This board made me extremely wealthy in 2017, and this is my way of giving back.

Pic in the sendspace file, is just exif data that shows the location. Not much more. Will upload my student Id in a second.

It would be huge for BAT if firefox decided to pay their users. It makes sense since it's such low hanging fruit for BAT to achieve.

>I want to believe

Yes

>muh browser plugin is gonna be on coinbase
Bwahahaha
What’s coinbase gonna add after BAT?? Fuckin DGB? Hahahaha

Dude...do you know what native means? That means it wont be a stupid plugin.

Here is my student ID. Will continue the story in a second.

I ask that you do not repost or screenshot the following information.

Is OP memeing us?

Let's find out.

better not be a larp

>

I'm curious about your story, true or false...

But I also want you to STFU as I need time to accumulate more BAT.

Bump...

EXIF places this photo in said restaurant, on 22 Dec 2017. Checks out, but remember folks, EXIF can be edited.

>pizza classico
It's pizza classica. Fake.

This is the stupidest larp I’ve ever seen

lemme make some popcorn, I'll take a ride along on this wondrous larp of yours faggot

shh user im enjoying it

I can assure you, I'm not larping. Read the about me on his website, he is from the same city as me.

brianbondy.com/about

STOP NOW OR WE POST YOUR DATA ONLINE.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

I mean his story about Bondy might be legit. Seems like it's in the realm of reality.

LMAO A+ shilling

is BAT the best way to invest into Brave?

BAT is the most retarded coin out there.

It won't be added on Coinbase.
PewDiePie doesn't give a shit about BAT, he wants to be paid in real cash
The bagholder community is retarded

Damn these shills are more and more creative

GET ON WITH THE STORY ALREADY

This is dumb. The whole premise that a browser requires an update purely to implement a token distribution model makes no sense. Stop shilling this fake bullshit.

OP seriously stop.

>BAT is the most retarded coin out there
Hahahahaha co.....hahaha..coinbase....bwahahagah

Fake. This guy took a picture with a random card, perhaps his own university card. Then he cropped that portion out with an image of the back of a Windsor University student id card.

Just like twitch fags don't want gems amirite

take your time OP

op got scared because I posted a pic of his friend Bondy. He's not coming back

Can someone refute this?

OP post tits

you the real deal?

OP, if you post again, I will call the police.

Holy fuck lmao what is it I am witnessing here?

Not sure yet. Lets bump the thread till somebody figures it out

OP got an another IP to threaten himself and complete the stupidest larp in Veeky Forums history

Keep it OP you’re totally in a James Bond movie cuz this is how it works bro

Idk bro I think this is legit

4/10 larp. Good hook at the beginning but premature and dissappointing apex.

kek. buy bat because it's undervalued not because of this larp shit

Can we have a moderator delete this thread please? Leaking insider information is a federal offense.

Sir arrest this man! He told a story on Veeky Forums!

Pretty sure blackmail is too faggot

sure glad I was here :^)

No its not u dumb cunt. Keep going op, fuck these retard they cant do shit

Shut up, OP. We know, just cumulate.

I'll quit the larp lol.

I'm not OP but i found a pic of his friend bondy thru the facebook page "students of university of windsor" a simple search gave only one dude with last name bondy.

Sorry you got spooked OP

That's neither a promise nor a deadline.

kek im glad you are who you are user

bro y u do this

OP here. There is a couple fags from my class in this thread but here is the gist of the story. As we were eating our dinner at the restaurant, Brian Bondy came over to say hello to his nephew. We we're seated at the bar, so he helped himself to an open seat and sat and chatted for a bit. He started talking about Brave/BAT and Eich and how this was their new project and how it was going to revolutionize the internet. I tried to act like I didn't know about crypto and the project and began to ask stupid questions. I told him I knew about the Coinbase app and have bought bitcoin and Ethereum off there before. I asked if I could buy BAT off there too. He said yes, soon you will be able to buy BAT on coinbase, sometime in early February. My heart immediately stopped as I'm holding 300k BAT. He then looked me in the eye and told me to not repeat the following information.

"Look user, you will be able to buy it on Coinbase, but make sure you do not buy it over $1. BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?"

fuck you hahaha you had me for a second you fucking clown

My sides

haha made me laugh.

good meme