Give me ONE reason to not sell my 40k REQ stack RIGHT NOW

Give me ONE reason to not sell my 40k REQ stack RIGHT NOW.

I'm fucking sick and tired of this ride and I am in since $0.05

buy high sell low

Do it at market price faggot

If you've been in since $0.05 then what are you worried about? REQ seems like a pretty sure thing to me. I've been in since $0.07 and I'm not worried at all.

just sell it no one cares

>bought at $0.05
>buy high
uhhh

if you want instant money, just sell all your stacks and go run around chasing moon missions... just don't come here crying about how you turned your 40k REQ into 20k later

If you were in since .05c like you say you know the shittiest ride in this amemesment park. For fuck sakes I was only in since .17 and got out at .45 and that shit was annoying.

>coin moons
>"WOW, so many gains, this coin is amazing and will only go up, forever. i won't even sell a part of my stack because I'm a greedy cunt"

>market corrects a bit
>"WOW, what a shitcoin, everything is doomed, why did I fall for this??? time to sell EVERYTHING"

you are too fixated on current market price
nothing has changed everything is still going as planned and good news keep coming
desu theres no reason to sell right now except you need funds because you want to invest in other moon missions
just my two cents

go ahead and sell it, nobody cares

I got in the same time as you, gonna hold til their promised Q1 release shit. Either that or next time it hits a dollar again, whichever comes first.

req is 40% down from ATH
clearly the market thinks its overvalued since there are minimal buyers right now and massive amount of sellers pushing the price as low as they can

not looking good

>Hey Stacey have you heard about REQ?
>Yeah I heard it was a CREEPY and TOXIC coin that commits acts of misogyny
>Ew gross
>Yeah you should stay away
>Thanks Stacey, let's go over to Chad's place and get wiggity-wiggity-wasted!

>theres no reason to sell right now except you need funds because you want to invest in other moon missions

This is the reason I want to sell of course

Yeah at this point I am between "sell now an never look back" and "Wait at least till Mainnet release so you don't kill yourself if it suddenly moons".

Either option is risky as fuck right now and REQ while giving me massive profit still is one of the worst holds (mood wise) I've ever held.

because all alts are a means to acquire REQ

The only things correcting are shitcoins like REQ and DBC

ETH, XMR, NEO etc. are doing great

i HIGHLY doubt you've been in since $0.05, there's no way you can be upset by the returns you've gotten. But if that's true, sell it RIGHT now and cry later you little bitch.

I got in at .80 thinking it was going to go up to a dollar in a week because of everyone jerking off about how solid of a coin it is. Nothing I can do now but hold. Fuck fake news.

dont worry just compare it with other shitcoins in the top 10
this is bound to moon and the longer it takes the crazier the mooning will be

10$ EOY faggot

It's true. You must be new in crypto.

Some coins are just anoying as fuck to hold no matter the gains you got from them. Primarily due to long times of downtime compared to the rest of the market. Things like that slowly grind your gears until you just want to drop it.

For example holding SALT from $2 to $16 was a very comfy hold even though I made less return on it because it was a consistent growth.

REQ is one of the shittiest rides I have ever had in crypto. And I held ETH from $22 to $7 over 6 months time.

The difference is that you expect something to moon consistently once it breaks out. REQ didn't FUCK REQ.

Yes as it turns out coins do not go up constantly all the time. One or several coins go up, then some others, etc.

Good luck trying to catch them all.

have you ever held WTC? now THAT is an annoying fucking hold....

They weren't doing great when req was if I recall, kinda sideways.