Robinhood isnt available here

>robinhood isnt available here
>coinbase doesnt even allow you to sell
it seems as though every beginner friendly app doesnt work in canada. does anyone know of a beginner friendly app/website that actually works properly in canada??

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you trying to do exactly?

coinsquare

Quadrigacx is unquestionably the best exchange for us Canadians. They take a little while for verifcation, but once accepted, it's smooth sailing.

Use my ref code: r3kgo0srz5im1hkljh84p2f5 if you want to help a fellow brother out!

QuadrigaCX is god-tier. That's what all the Veeky Forums leafs will recommend.

Have personally cashed out half a million from QuadrigaCX to Royal Bank of Canada without a single issue.

ntrust is good

I've used coinsquare but I heard good things about Quadriga too.

Quadrigacx no contests.
No issues, no flaws, quick rapid no fucking problems like 3/4 of these exchanges

I cashed out tons and got it sent by interac in a day to my RBC bank account.

I'm from Quebec le gros

Coinsquare's good because they verified me instantly and didn't require my passport and semen samples like other exchanges. However you can't move your funds off the exchange for around 7 days after you deposit.
It has much lower volume that other exchanges though, but I've found that the high volatility and spread makes it very forgiving if you want to learn to daytrade, swing trade or arbitrage.
I'll post a referral if you want, I don't know what it gives me

damn, I didn't realize canada was tough on crypto

good luck to all my moose riding, maple syrup chugging, hockey player brothers in the true north. don't blow all your gains on poutine

just as an FYI - interac withdrawals are down on Quadrigacx

Good to hear. I'm paranoid that my bank account will be frozen for money laundering if I cash out that much

if there was a poutine coin i'd buy it.

Canada's not bad at all for crypto. We have a better tax structure for crypto than the US... and we can legally buy ICOs.

equifax keeps failing for me on quadrigacx

Que/biz/er too, I transfered by ETF a few weeks ago, but now it seems that ETF transfers are down. I got an email about that which kinda sucks because they don't have an ETA for the fix

Any issues or calls from the bank after depositing a large amount of money? AML crackdown is pretty big in canuckland

my only problem with quadrigacx is sometimes eth in takes longer than it should, gotten all the money out no problem

look at the real estate markets in vancouver and toronto

canadian banks have no problem with money laundering, as long as it's through them

F667713F8

Ive always used interac.

How do you fill your taxes?

Any of you fellow leafs knowledgeable about canadian laws on crypto taxation? Just asking out of curiosity for when i eventually cash out

>robinhood isnt available here
>coinbase doesnt even allow you to sell
wtf I love canadian immigration services for denying my application now.

Almost all funding options on Quad are down. Also doesn’t accept co-branded debit cards for Interac online.

Quadrigacx is overwhelming for a beginner

>overwhelming
Yeah I hope it overwhelms normies

I did not cash out yet

Nope. It's only been a few weeks, but no calls from the bank yet.

I don't think half a mil is really enough to cause concern.

So is quad and coinbase the only options?

It's easy to instabuy on coinbase...but just be sure to transfer it to quad or even coinsquare asap. Normiebase becomes unusable once something big happens in the markets

Yes. Your cryptocurrency taxation in Canada is pretty simple.

Profit = amount cashed out - initial investment
Taxable profit = 50% of profit
Tax rates = income tax on the taxable profit.

You'll be paying maximum ~25% on your profit depending on which province you live in.

So basically, look at your stack in USD, and that's what you'll receive in CAD when you pay taxes.

Also, our taxes go to doctors, emergency services, and paying blue collar guys to build roads and infrastructure so you better not cry about it.

Thanks, good to know. What withdrawal method did you use and how long did it take?

I used QuadrigaCX and the EFT transfer. I did it 5 times at 100,000 (the maximum) and each one took under a week, as they advertised. No issues, no late payments, I didn't have to talk to support or my bank once.

Here's the deposit I got today.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Awesome, looks like quadragia is the way to go