Just sent 3 ETH to my ED privatekey instead of address

shit like this is why ETH will never be adopted by normies
just look at the comments on etherscan
jesus christ

UI fucking hate myself

This could happen with any other cryptocurrency

And this is why BTS will rule

now you reversed the blockchain synapse from the block signature and your address acts as a private key while your private key acts as your address, it's rare but not impossible

eventually there will be layers above the ETH network that do all this stuff for people

and I bet your private key value is now in your transaction history on etherscan

hahhahaha

They don't even have the same number of bytes. How is that even possible? Nice joke though.

LMAO

lmao

this is why i never send more than 1000 bucks in any transaction. my brother sends everything at once and its drives me crazy.

WEW

I'll do this to test the waters. Make sure I got everything down right, then send the rest of my funds.

nice, just lost 5k
btw nice trips.

rip monies

this, i hope one day a normie fucks up and sends me like 50 eth trying to type out their wallet address

First time I sent XLM to Binance I sent a test transaction since they require a second address in the memo line. It went through fine.

So then I loaded up 110k XLM and used the same autofill for address and memo. As soon as I clicked send, I realized that I hadn't checked to see if the memo field changes with every transaction.

Spent the next five minutes more terrified than I'd ever been in my life before.

It went through OK in the end but I was seriously gonna KMS if I lost $80k worth of lumies because of a retarded misclick. I feel your pain OP.

top kek, always double check.
And triple check if sending big.

yeah those trips verified your loss.

I had 4 eth then I started day trading after fucking myself over on ltc and bcash, and a mcafee pump. I am here at 2,500 worth of bnty + xlm together. I feel less bad now, thanks op.

ROTFL!

maybe your brother knows what he's doing and not an actual retard like you

>ED privatekey

What is this?

Nice trips btw

Someone screen this fuckin shit ima dieying

>ED privatekey
what retarded client even lets you do this?

Lmao

bahahahahha. thank you for you humility

So this is for all ether addresses now? Hear that guys? Our private keys are our addresses now

lol aight reddit nufag.