Neck yourself faggots

Posted this thread several hours ago: And just as expected, everyone ignored it.

How bad do you want to kill yourself now, huh? Here i am, warned you to buy this and in 6 months you would have made it, but instead you chose to follow reqlets and stinky linkies.

Now im making roughly 1 BTC a day doing jackshit, while you chase pumps, buy high and sell low, and lose everything in Confido vx.0s.

Just 8 hours ago, you could have bought the masternode collateral and you would have been set for life. Thats right, look at pic related. I will probably find another obvious moon mission, and post it here. And after you faggots inevitably miss it, i'll laugh at you over, and over again.

what the fuck is this lmao
cant even find it on CMC

its shit.

See, this is your problem you brainlet. You want to buy before anyone knows what it is. You want to buy BEFORE it is on CMC. You want to buy before it gets listed on any exchange, you nigger!

I bought this shit from on discord dude. I risked getting scammed. I risked losing all of my money, and having no chance but to an hero right there. But yet here i am.

See faggots like as a great example

I wish I had the capital to create a masternode. PoS coins are going to be huge.

nooope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

your coin isnt worth shit. your "gains" are fantasy.
better neck yourself already.

See, people like know whats up. They know what is going to be the next big thing. Masternodes, and atomic swaps.

>yearly income: 5 million

Who the fuck is gonna buy your shitcoin for 5 million? Maybe if you scam some pajeets?

Except i already cashed out my initial investment from this, and bought the inevitable dump. This can crash to the ground and to hell for all i fucking care, and i still wouldn't have lost a dime. An hero already.

>premined btc fork

idk seems kinda scammy

>t. brainlet who does not know how masternodes work

>WAN? Ethereum fork, seems scammy
>LINK? No smartcontract, seems scammy

Dude, i thought it was a scam too. I basically made a gamble when i bought this, if it would moon, great, and if not - i already had a rope ready.

>brainlet doesnt understand someone needs to buy his shit before he can realize gains

enjoy being rich, just dont worry about retards here not listening you, that seems kinda silly.

>what is a exchange
>brainlet didn't read that i cashed out my initial investment already

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS?

Great, now you are interested. Buy high sell low, am i right?

Anyway, its on southxchange. Its alpha shit-tier, but there is no other choice. You need 2500 coins for a masternode.

Reminder: At the time of when i posted my first thread, you could have bought a masternode for 0.5 BTC.

Just bought 100k

I don't monitor biz all day if I saw your thread I probably would have checked it out senpai

I've been talking about lux and smartcash but it gets buried

Not blaming those who didn't see it, im blaming those who saw and ignored it kek

And what do both of these coins have in common? They mooned. You are going to make it.

So it's too late...how does someone without 50k USD for a masternode make it?

Are you really blaming me for not being awake you cunt? Where the fuck do I buy this?

Any chance of a link to the discord?

This.

Just give us the letters and numbers bit.

Not the full link so it doesn’t get blocked.

The market does not sleep, user.

As for your question, its on southxchange.com.

Here you go, enjoy:
EUEyPH

Bro, help me I wanna drop 50k on it right now and buy this master node just let me know what do I need to do please

Oh shit ive been doing it wrong, i thought you were supposed to buy things that are tradeable

Man how the fuck do I do this shit I want to make 1 BTC a day I have 50k USD help meeeee

holy shit this complete fucking shitcoin. their "bounties" to do shit for them. a fucking ASIC miner pays me less than a phone app.

-iPhone Wallet 15000
-Standalone ASIC Miner 6000

No website.

Marketcap less than 200,000$

nice meme

this place turning into /b/ in no time

>no website
artax.one
>marketcap less than $200,000
Its over 143,000,000 you mongoloid. Nice try pajeet.

Stop whining and get one of those bounties you faggot. If you can do one of those, consider yourself blessed.