HODL YOUR PAYFAIR! IT'S NOT A PND!!!! IF YOU HODL FOR A WEEK OR SO, IT WILL HIT 1 DOLLAR!!!!! HODL TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!

HODL YOUR PAYFAIR! IT'S NOT A PND!!!! IF YOU HODL FOR A WEEK OR SO, IT WILL HIT 1 DOLLAR!!!!! HODL TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone patient will make money off this coin

all of the shilling and PnD dudes probably slow it down if anything, we don't want another UFR

It's like 8x on Etherdelta alone
This is legitimately the most bullish I've seen a coin in a long time. I legitimately believe when people say $5 on it's first exchange

Lol no shit dude. It got as low as like $.19 less than 48 hours ago, a correction is expected. See you all when it's $10 in the coming months.

I had 9k but sold down to 2.5k

Sell when it moons, buy back when it corrects stupid

I would normally do that if it were any other exchange besides ED, I'm just gonna hold this one.

fuck your stupid strategy, this is one coin that will take off without you if you try to buy the dip. but you should try pulling it off so i can kek at you when you get burnt

this. it's a fucking headache. I'll jut be happy with my 6k. Should take me to 5 figures when it hits exchanges

Sorry , you fell for the ultimate Meme
>Hodl

When you do this passive pussy way of investing... you go up with the roller coaster. Then right back down to where you started, maybe profiting 4%

When you sell the top then buy back like a smart risk taking individual.... you pull a fat profit.

Do you want to be a passive pussy in this game? Or a profiting risk taker-

delete this pls. ED fucked me over and i need moer

I own 94k PFR

Am I gonna make it?

Bought at 1m market cap

Holding since .13c, comfy as fuck bros

same with you brother. i sold most of my stack at 26 cents.

Yeah congrats. It's going to $3 minmum

Like I said, if ED were remotely reliable I'd play the game, I got my 24k PFR basically by a fluke.

Idiot

Hope you're making plans for early retirement, man, congrats

Are you going to create a node with it?

I suppose so. I just learned about nodes

Holy shit i've never seen a more advanced brainlet than this on Veeky Forums. Let me guess, you bought babby's first crypto last week?

Hodl reddit pussies detected

Great rebuttles guys, have anything logical to say or to 'prove' me being wrong?

pro tip: You don't

> Sell at the top, buy back at the dip
If you could accurately predict either of these you'd be a gorillionaire

COSS exchange COMPLETE RE-VAMP ON SUNDAY. Basically a rebranding. Price is climbing

better register asap - sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F

The Bitcoin correction fucked me. Gave me the weakest hands I’ve ever had

You can always guess where it is and pull a smaller profit : )

Especially when something is on a heavy bull run, like what happens to ripple a lot. Quite easy to guess when fags are gonna start dumping once a tall green tower has been created.

You have no sense of time so you wouldn't understand a rebuttal anyway. Also
>calls us reddit
>reddit spaces
kys

Fuck, I was waiting for another thing I'm in to bounce back from a slump before going in heavy on this. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Good luck y'all.