Your next 50x, act fast

Stop making 2% gains like a pajeet. You always ask for small caps. Then, when they are presented, there is always some fag quick to shitpost ‘scam’

Pay attention, take action, get in on the ground floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
platform.nimfamoney.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=95W9dh_-LIU
youtu.be/6g8Lz7LYn3U?t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8
youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&t=116s
medium.com/@bbrighton/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
coinmetro.info
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
Magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what coin are you shilling????

how many NEO for a gf like this

NIMFA - Crypto loan platform
Working Platform released a few days ago
143K circulating supply
Marketcap - $750K

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
platform.nimfamoney.io/
They are also working on android app
youtube.com/watch?v=95W9dh_-LIU

HOW IT WORKS

but I am a pajeet...

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650M
>RCN: $215M
>LEND: $180M
>ELIX: $40M (57x)!!!
>NIMFA: $900K

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

^^MC is hovering around 700K-1M

Yes the team is young, get all the jokes out. Don’t let this be the reason you miss a x50+..

CEO was on TV discussing crypto (Not sure what they are saying lol) youtu.be/6g8Lz7LYn3U?t=1m17s

Max (CEO, shown in video) is in the telegram frequently and is open to community input

kek, only assumes market goes up, doesn't say how fucked you will be if your shitcoin dips, on top of that they take 10% fucking jews

fuck off

mincoin

Yes the website and white paper needs to be polished, that’s why you get in NOW! Get in before they start marketing! Get in before I shill this to crypto vloggers and the twitter community and...REDDIT
You missed Electra, Upfire, PayFair, Lamden, BlockArray already this year. Don’t miss this
>B-but Etherdelta
Tutorial on how to buy on ED: youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8
No I’m not apart of the team. I just like how much upside this coin has. Just purchased today. I saw how informative shilling made PFR boom. So I’m here return the favor and do the same. See you on the moon, Nimfamaniacs

Did you ever predict other coins to moon? I want to believe but I know I might get CONFIDO'd. I don't know whether to go with AdShares, BlockArray(which will be out tomorrow) or this on ED

Say I only have $500 to invest in an IMMINENT moon mission. Like wanchain or lamden ico or blockarray ico. With NIMFA I can loan an additional 1K.

Say the coin does a 10x. I make 133K profit instead of 45K...

Those all seem good lol. I would buy block array, Sam seems to be ON A MISSION. Honestly. Adshares seems like a good hold, and this is a fun hold

retarded shiller.

there are better alternatives which will actually get adopted. But I won't tell you, because you are pajeets. If you did your research right you would have known.

I'm very iffy about Chinese coins..but Russian coins? Fuck that shit.

100x would be low for this token

Tell that to my PayFair gainssss

THIS is giving me PayFair vibesss

too many to chosse between ;_;

But its volume is tiny. When will the hype come?

Yes I'm retarded for shilling you a sub 1M mc coin with a working platform.

Have fun with your secret coin fag

why make 50% gains when you can make -10% gains

I almost just want to toss 0.7 ETH worth onto this. I mean, it's a gamble, but if it goes to 50 million cap, then I have reached my fucking Q2 goal already. But I could also risk buying into a token that will stay stagnant for months without any gains

Have you looked at the Facebook profiles of the nimfa guys. Literally just created for this project with close to no activity at all

Short short term. ARY. Im pretty sure you can do 100%+ in the next 2-3 days

More investors are needed to bring up volume. That's why I am here shilling :)

Slavs use VK tho

Have you looked at the video of the CEO on TV?

Gotta give and take sometimes, Hawala Today's team is COMPLETELY user but people are still investing.

MTL you fggts. Buy this or sleep with your mommy at night. I am not telling many,

I like this shilling more than obvious Discord PnD shilling which is like 1 post by this ID posting with "Yeah! Awesome this coins rocks!" and that's all the context to the coin.

Adshares are going to explode. I'd pick that over Nymphocoin

Only put in what you are comfy with. There is so much unnecessary FUD currently I think this can only go up once people get their head out their ass

Well, I guess I will jump on ARY tomorrow, unless it's true that the post ICO distribution will be delayed.

50% in
Going to 1k

3 NEO for an one hour relationship.

I'll look into it, thanks. Currently balls deep in other shitcoins

OP is right. Pay attention and listen to the good calls.
You can find them here:
discord gg / 93XR84h

>exit scam: the team

Crypto loan sharks is this a guinea coin I have an uncle in Brooklyn that only charges 2 points

Seems like it reached a double top. FUG :DDDD I'll wait until I see it surpass the ATH

Telcoin. Just came out of ICO. Ian pajeet balina gave it 80 percent. Currently just over 2x ICO price on ED and slightly more on IDEX.

Fags like you...
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

---WORKING PRODUCT, SUB 1M MC
---CEO ON TV, NOT user LIKE OTHER COINS

FUUUUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&t=116s

For the love of god Veeky Forums, don't miss this
medium.com/@bbrighton/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

CEO looks like he's 16 what the fuck are you smoking

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus

So you're basically margin trading with high leverage? Enjoy getting rekt once this dips by even a percent.
Just go to BitMEX for that.

What does this guy look like?

I'm checking this out as well, thank you!

So you can buy ANY coin even in ICO on bitmex?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Are there any news that indicates that it might get attention and moon soon?

So this thing is another exchange? What can make it better than binance? Besides good support.

1. Block Array
2. AdShares
1000 Nimfa

Next 50x?
Magnalis
Magnalis.network

came here to say this lmao
anyone who doesn’t put at least 1 ETH into this monster deserves to be broke

Literally this
user you could put 0.5 ETH and still be loaded by June

It's not just an exchange. It combines the best of Binance with INSTANT fiat to crypto trades. It also provides new crypto investment vehicles like crypto ETFs, and Tokenized Asset Management, which will not only serve to appeal to traditional investors but also provide liquidity to a lot of illiquid ERC-20 tokens. And that's just scratching the surface.

>everyone claims to be super ''experienced''
>no one looks like they're old enough to have graduated high school

Nice meme

>Magnalis.network
I've been looking at this but the website is pretty sparse right now what makes you believe in those 3 dudes.

>shitcoin ETF baskets
lol, what a fucking way to lose money

I love how this is now used as the image of a reliable business person

Love it! Genius doesn't have an age. I don't get why everyone is so caught up.

How many gweis for gas price on ED?

I put in 10 personally

supply alone will blow this shitcoin up

Where can I buy it...I dont see it on cryptopia.

its an ico.

I'm personally already in Axpire, adshares, and soon to be coinmetro... might do magnalis as well. These are all pretty solid looking projects for the gains if nothing else. But if coinmetro does get you crypto / fiat pairs and its got like a 'second' mover advantage against coinbase it will get big.

Teehee, I love how 90% of the coins you guys are shilling in here is just a whitepaper and WAY OVER SUB 1M MC. WAY OVER 143K circulating supply

If this hits just 20M...

When will it hit 20M cap?

How/where do you buy ICO's? Total newfag normie here trying to make it in the game, thanks for the help

Let me check...next week....if everyone gets on board

Read their site. It's also posted in this thread.

You go to "GO! Platform" and sign up. Then the main token sale begins on Feb 21st and you can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash to buy in.

Google ICO Cryptocurrency

There will also be some flash sales popping up before the main token sale opens. You can get heads up for these on their telegram channel

What was the ICO price?

currently it's 11 euro cents per token. That price will increase by 1 cent with every 50M tokens sold

Ok you've ALMOST convinced me to buy this shit on etherdelta. Do you know of any news or updates coming up soon?

The Pre-Sale prices were 3, 5, 7, and 9 cents

Is this where I go to buy it?

platform.nimfamoney.io/

Ah shit, I better get into it fucking quick. This is probably going to surpass kuckoin shares in a month. Guaranteed 100x

The main token-sale begins Feb 21 but you can sign up now and take part in the mini-sales that will be available before that. 2.5% extra bonus if you use my link coinmetro.info

what exchange can I buy it on feb 21?

As far as I know they are looking for more exchanges. They will be updating the whitepaper and the website. There are also minor bugs in the platform they are fixing

check out the telegram t.me/nimfamoney
you can inquire more!

It's an ICO. You go to coinmetro.info then register by clicking on "GO! Platform" and you will be able to purchase it there on Feb 21. Then it will be tradeable on the CoinMetro platform similar to Binance's coin BNB.

There are dank nimfa memes. I'm all in.

On Go Platform?

Yes, when you go to the website you will see a button called "GO! Platform". You click there to create an account.

they are 16 years old...and fuck Russian projects unless they are made by some kinky fucked up autismos

Can burgers buy?

Their legal team is currently working to get an exemption from SEC for burgers. They are pretty confident they will succeed and that will be announced before the sale begins.

thank goodness, I atleast won't have to buy at 3x ICO price I hope

>they're young
So????????? WOR-KING PLAT-FORM

guess who else is russian and 14x in 2 weeks

how's this work? I borrow 15k and walk away, how they gonna break my legs?

Sweet
NIMFA moon --> Buy ICO --> Lamboland

>platform.nimfamoney.io/
Sounds like a scam

will buy in feb user stop shilling