VeChain going upppppp, jump before will be too late, 15EOM

Other urls found in this thread:

breyercapital.com/portfolio/#crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, fuck, hopefully it will go down again, I don't want to buy yet, I think it will bleed out a little more.

how do you know ven oracle

>bought at 6.50
>traded at 5.20 for eth because of flippening

Should I FOMO back in?

And there's the dump.

Vechain news coming soon. Possible partnership with china tobacco, largest tobacco company in the world with $150bil per year in profit alone and 2.5 trillion cigarettes sold.

source?

Sauce pläx

The orcale CCK. 6/6

Coca Cola Kid
read his fucking tweet
We about to blow the fuck up
get in now or get left

>some random person on twitter.
You guys are worse than TA fags

Been in since $2.50 /comfy

More like the ultimate insider. Stay poor faggot

If we hit $20 before eom I'll get ven logo tattooed on my taint

>More like the ultimate insider.
More like, You dont know that for sure and literally gamble by listening to some riddles come from some random person on twitter you want to believe is an insider.
>this is investing in 2018

Just daytraded my stack from 4414 to 4418 get on my level poorfags.

That kind of "investing" is as old as investing itself. Anyway, that CCK guy has been pretty accurate, still, I don't want to FOMO in yet, I will wait.

Comfy

do you honestly think someone like breyer would invest in ven if he didn't see the massive potential? You can be sure he knows far more than any faggot on here

He didn't actually invest in it though and he said that he's still not putting his faith in any crypto. He just sees the potential of it. This is why everyone says you VENfags are deluded and are glad to see WTC crush you.

I'd believe the CCK before any pajeet here lel

But he did though

They are in vechain
breyercapital.com/portfolio/#crypto

Thats was pathetic, even for a waltonfag

How much is Mr. Walton paying you to post these threads?

are you retarded?
actually, no

HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?

Honestly some of you people make me laugh how anti ven or anti Walton you are, I don't have any Walton but I'm sure they will do great. They can both exist and do very well, 2 actual real world use and not shit coins

Vechain will have new parner!!
China National Tobacco is a Chinese state-owned manufacturer of tobacco products. It enjoys a virtual monopolyin China, which accounts for roughly 30% of the world's total consumption of cigarettes, and is the world's largest manufacturer of tobacco products measured by revenues.

Thats whats cocacolakid sad

Yeah
Makes it fun to shill tho lel

Blame onecoiners

lol stop looking at minute candles you clueless impatient cunt

yes. 100 eoy is the conservative estimate.

Took a dip but its back on course to $6 now

It's not even moving on the graphs you cucks.

>this pajeet
>winding up the WTCucks is hilarious
>winding up the Ven fags by pretending to be a WTC pajeet even tho u hold a node is also hilarious

it won't CCK said the china national tobacco partnership comes out soon.
170bn of profits in 2012.
See you at 10 bucks.

Who is the coca cola kid? New to the /biz game and I understand he's been accurate in the past?

someone give this fag a quick rundown

Give me a run down and i'll get on my knees

Presumed insider, has been right about 5/5 times on big news so far. Almost always Twitter, but he posts on 4ch just before huge announcements.

Unzip your pants, baby.

Seriously though that's sick, what coins was he right about in the past?

Just VeChain

He's all VEN, so that 5/5 (hopefully 6/6 now) is VEN.

no other coins, just vechain partnerships.
A cryptic message and then an official vechain post a few hours to a day later.

It’s like poking a dead horse

Thanks all.

Considering a strong company yield to return in today’s market is around 30%, a rational company would not consider purchase VET to earn THOR unless the price was $1.50. We can further conclude that despite being exceptionally generous across multiple variables the price of VeChain is overvalued by approximately 70%.

All this guy is doing is creating a pump and dump coin. It’s not good for the brand.

>Using the 1 min chart
Fucking retard

some numbers pulled from deep in your ass.

nice just bought 100k

This is from a well disgusied shitpost FUD article.
Are you the author? Beg for more money faget

"Hey Stacey, check out these shoes I got. Don't they look amazing! They were so expensive but now I'll be the talk of the town."
>"Something looks off with those, let me make sure you didn't get ripped off! I actually just got this new app, VeChain, that can scan the barcode on things and authenticate them."
"Wow, seriously Stace, you're so smart!"
>"Hmm, that's weird, the app doesn't seem to be loading. It just says "Thor: Coming Soon." What a fucking ripoff!"
>>"What are you dumb bitches doing in here? I thought you were bringing home Wendy's for me, Stace!"
>"Oh hey Chad, I just can't get my authenticator app to work, it says it's "rebranding". Stupid piece of shit."
>>"LOL. Stace, that app is old news, everyone has WaltonChain now. It's the talk of the town!"
"Wow Chad, you're so smart for having WaltonChain, and I can tell that your dick is huge as well!"

Have you ever touched pussy in your life? Kys ven will make me rich

lol walton the fucken retard that can't even moon properly. stacey deserves the retard kids that will come of that situation.

>unironically writing posts utilizing Stacy and Chad to rationalize your investments
You need to either get some pussy for once in your life or kill yourself.

annoucement incoming everyone standby

How much is Walton paying you Rajesh?

you better not be fucking with us.

Source

Coca Cola kid

when do they post normally?
It is 8 am in beijing, a bit early for a sunday post.

Moon starting in 1hours

maybe VEN wants to make an announcement in light of WTC making theirs yesterday and we saw how much of an impact that made. wouldn't be surprised if there a real announcement exist

china national tobacco

LITERALLYYYYY GOING TO 50 THIS RUN! SCREENSHOT THIS

Why?

Can someone explain to me those fucking fake ass walls?

trips=truth

Markets love good news

Bought VEN as soon as CCK posted his tweet and now I'm up 13% so yeah.