Which team do you belong to?

I am:
>DBC
>FUN
>UFR

Amazing gainz so far. Feeling comfy having bought UFR at $0.30 (5x gainz). But don't worry, maybe your jewcoin will go up 20% in 1 month if it doesn't drop further.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NEO on teh same team as ETH
Come on now

>UFR leaving consolidation period very soon, just look at the chart

Buy high sell low Veeky Forums KEK

those UFR bags must be heavy you pajeets are working overtime for shilling today

> UFR

...oh my... idiot.

Grab you some UFR

mincoin
New paradigm.

IF the light is on you better buy while you can

DBC is the only serious coin of this list.
Enjoy your meme coins while I enjoy my profit.

In at 5ct, waiting for $1

I am fucking astonished.
Everyone is crying that they must wagecuck because they didn't buy XRP/XRB/ICX/KCS in time, yet when they are presented with a coin that is going to the moon they dismiss it.

>MOON
>FUN
>UFR

Can you add me to that channel?

all in ZCL

you have brain damage if you think UFR will perform 1/10th as well as any of those

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

You'll look like an idiot at the end of January. I got in at 5 million market cap so I'm comfy as hell. We're looking at another 4x very easily.

I mean, have you looked at the chart? Organic growth until a few days ago, then it dropped and now it's consolidating before another bullrun.

Volume looks healthy too, so it's really a no brainer.

Just learn some TA man.

those huge selloff spikes LMAO. if you're not the creator of UFR you're a fucking idiot for shilling this
chart says it will never see $2.50 again, let alone whatever bullshti number you think it will hit

life isnt a movie son. big boys win.

Please, you're just retarded.

DBC is a total shitcoin with absolutely ZERO substance. Just like TRON. Looks like such coins always come out of Chinkland. They mashed up a few buzzwords and got you all bamboozled. Muh AI, muh blockchain

In the meantime, UFR devs actually develop something useful and the coin price action reflects that.

Just looks at the charts: DBC vs UFR. If you haven't got the brain of an amoeba you can understand which one tells the better story.

It's your choice really, in the end I'm going to get rich, you can stay poor faggot.

Don't talk about fun for awhile. I'm accumulating

idgaf about dbc but I'd rather be in that than a fucking PIRATE COIN.
yeah fuckers are going to pay $20 in coins for something they could get free otherwise...
NOT

FUN
ARK
LINK

I am the most deluded

I hope you don't base your trading decisions on TA alone because it really looks like you don't know shit.

I base my decisions on TA and fundamentals. The TA side has already been covered, even though you cannot seem to comprehend. As for the fundamentals:
* the coin has an actual purpose
* the whitepaper is well done (I'm referring to the content, which is what matters)
* ICO was underfunded, so it's not like the devs are swimming in gold
* the devs are active in the subreddit, giving information about the roadmap and answering to questions

Also, a dapp will be released shortly. As you can see, this coin is good. If you can't see it, then you're retarded beyond recovery and there's no point in continuing the conversation.

I've already written this once, but Veeky Forums takes some convincing.

If you actually look into the coin, it's not a bad idea. It's different from torrents in that you only ever download shit from the ONE peer you're paying UFR to, and never have to upload anything unless you want to. This is important because
1) it reduces the surface area you're exposing when downloading. With torrents the copyright mafia can monitor the entire swarm and get the IPs of the vast majority of leechers, because the protocol makes it impossible not to seed, no matter how little.
2) this makes it harder for them to send extortion letters to people, which are one of the biggest reasons torrenting has fallen out of style among the normies.

If you don't see how this is a problem worth solving for P2P, you're a brainlet. Sure, it would be better if someone somehow managed to develop a fully and truly anonymous P2P network that doesn't compromise on speed, but there's no such thing yet, and it's very likely there won't ever be due to the nature of how the internet works. The paying part may initially drive normies away from the product, but any fees involved will likely be negligibly low for the individual, on the order of $0.01 per download or less; seeders would still profit because there would be a massive amount of downloads.

If they manage to release an easy-to-use client, make it a key selling point that you're much less likely to get scare letters this way because you don't HAVE TO seed, and make it easy for dumb retards to acquire UFR and get started, there's a very good chance of this project bringing warez back to the normies' attention.

You have brain damage if you look into it and read the white paper and dont

i use both, and both are horrendous for UFR.
>product is already more expensive than the competition which is torrenting for free
>doesn't provide any security or speed benefits

>has actual purpose
That's your standard for buying shit? Jesus you're going to lose your money so fucking fast.
>white paper is 5 pages long, 2 pages of that is legal disclaimer saying no refunds
>ICO was underfunded
well duh hardly anyone was stupid enough to buy into this shit
>devs are active
your expectations are so high...

>a dapp will be released shortly
so? there's no reason this shitcoin will be profitable, even assuming the project is wildly successful.

if a pirate was willing to pay a lot of money (meaning the coin goes sky high), the'd just outright buy the product in the first place

>but any fees involved will likely be negligibly low for the individual, on the order of $0.01 per download or less
See here wheres your shit falls apart.

Either A: fees are cheap and the coin is worthless
or B: fees are expensive and pirates won't use it.

I does not matter how many people start using this. It will not gain in value.

>Buy high sell low Veeky Forums KEK

So true
So wow
So fast

>ICX
>NEO
>ETH
team app store

>It's different from torrents in that you only ever download shit from the ONE peer you're paying UFR to
so... it's going to take 24 hours just to DL one movie? or are they going to dedicate their entire internet bandwidth for my leeching?

and someone is going to give me their entire bandwidth to earn.... $0.01 an hour?

Not to mention promoting original content generators. medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6 the devs released an update thia morning

Never actually knew what UFR did just saw all the shilling and ignored assuming it was a shitcoin, but from the sounds of the article it sounds like a pretty good idea. Rewarding seeders would encourage people to actually host instead of just downloading then deleting the torrent. People may even be able to generate a decent side income from seeding.
Can UFR be shut down like piratebay was?

what coin do you recommend?

Same m8, 25% UFR when I started, now its worth 40% of my portfolio just from its growth.

honestly there aren't any low risk opportunities left. all the icos now are shitty and its obvious this market is flooded with retard money. once it dries up there's going to be a lot of painful holding.
i got in on LINK at 17 cents, and XLM at 15 cents. but i'm holding for another 5x at least.

I'm up 3x with UFR right now but may hands getting weaker and weaker. I'm a bit sorro for not selling at 19k sats (probably bought more now)