Ok this is starting to turn my skin pink. Is it over? I havent seen this many red icicles ever :(

Ok this is starting to turn my skin pink. Is it over? I havent seen this many red icicles ever :(

Hold until atleast 31st. binance still coming

SELL NOW AND BUY BACK, IT'S CRASHING

It's ded OP

sry

Sell

When they tell you to sell OP, then its time to buy.
Buy more.
Now.

Please buy my bags, ffs.

you can't sell low unless you bought high

I fomoed in when it was $40 on Kucoin. Do I sell now?

I know the whole buy high sell low meme is a thing here, but I can't lose much more. I went all in on XRB with my savings and my wife will be so fucking pissed if I lost it.

its been crashing for days. Newfags just don't want to face reality. Also, Binance dump immanent. Sell on next spike, buy back later.

>he seriously didn't sell this shit coin at $30

No hold, it will go lower, then you can sell

Buy more dude probably the best chance you will have

Bought this at $1, so still pretty comfy, but this is starting to give me the shits.

buy my fucking bags desu

I'm not kidding user. If I sell now I can still 2x with something else to get the money back. XRB is dead

XRB has not even started u pajeet idiot lol

Ok sell now, and buy another shitcoin at ath, I think your right, you will be able to lose money faster that way

This drop caused by "node sync problem"

THERE WAS A FUCKING NODE SYNC PROBLEM for the last 1 YEAR

NO fucking node has been able to fully sync from beginning to now, for the last year

The network is broken, the devs blamed exchanges, exchanges blamed devs, they fixed some irrelevant problem

Now they realize the "bootstraping" is actually node sync prolbme.

incompetence
everywhere

Bought at 14. Getting spooky

>Sold 70% of my position, will be selling the rest upon binance listing.
Feels good man. Only $10k portfolio but this was my first moon mission because I bought in at $4.

lol, the devs are actively working on resolving this issue. Supposed to be fixed by next week.

u seem to know what ur talking about
can this tech work

>This

All the problems are immediately covered up by their marketing team and fanboys. Tread carefully.

>whales will dump at a much lower price guys

Dubs of truth. Just sold this shitcoin. Glad I got out before I lost more...

Sell right before Binance listing. Watch the dump, then buy low and hold.

I bought 13 at .00142 so im still in the green but im starting to worry, should i sell?

me again, i think that the binance listing could probably pump this to the .0022 - .0025 range, is this realistic?

No it cant lol
Too easy to man-in-the-middle, and too easy to spam

This is not a simple bug, otherwise they would have fixed it in the 1 year since it was known.

Network security of RaiBlocks design is not an inherit property enforced by CONSENSUS DESIGN of RaiBlocks- rather it is relying on same 40-year old techniques, most of which fall under "security by obscurity".

Comprehend this again user.
Network security of RaiBlocks does not follow, is not enforced by its consensus algorithm.

Still though, RaiBlocks actually has a consensus algorithm unlike IOTA which is just a centralized database sprinkled with shit around it to confuse you.

Ill lend you a hand OP
There is 2 attempted DAGcoins, both have been hyped and found to be not-working
There is 1 which has not yet been hyped, these biztards dont know about it
There is actually only 1 true dagcoin, with smart contracts, private assets, oracles, prediction market and more.
Ticker is GBYTE.

What about IOTA user? Thinking about going into that now that I dumped XRB lol

>Being this dumb
Stay poor user

So.. Why even DAG at all?

What do you pajeets have against xrb when it's the only crypto that actually serves a purpose right now?

obvious pump and dump

**hits new exchanges that whales can't manipulate and it tanks straight away

went up 100x in a month, tanks 40% for the last 2 weeks... don't be deluded get out while you can

rajdeep and bishnu are salty they didn't get in sub $5 so are FUDing an obvious top 5 coin so they can get in cheaper.

never heard of a pull back?

That's what I've seen. When people bash XRB they are bashing it as if it's supposed to be PERFECT. Even though it's not perfect, it's still better than all other competitors at the moment, even if you think it's worse, why do people care about XRB so much to bash it all day on biz? what's so special about it? If it's so bad why talk about it? People bash it like "Oh it's not instant it takes 4 seconds. it's so slow!" but they don't complain about bitcoins.

are you guys telling me you haven't sold yet hahahahahajaha let hodl Redditors hahaha

They FOMO hard. Kek. Buy high, sell low goys. KEK.

hahahaa hahahahaa hahaha, why do you give a fuck about xrb if u dont want to buy

If you want to stay poor, go into IOTA.
Short or long term, its a pile of steaming shit, better invest in AMD and short Intel.

Lots of shilling here suggesting XRB continues to decline in price. Sell wall suggests otherwise. Make your own conclusions.

> Post a picture of the exact opposite of what he says. KEK.

I provided information. In this thread you've posted 4 negative comments with no reference or back up any of the claims you're making. Your first post in this thread was almost an hour ago and you're still here to ensure people see your negative comments. Who's more likely to be a shill?

just sold mine... still made x5.
What price buyback?

$3 no joke

why aren't the whales maintaining the price for when they dump on binance?