HTML

Bluezelle

nimfamoney

fuck i wanted to sign up for the ico but the white list closed so fast

This or TAU. Or LINK really

>HTML

NO: HTML5

2fa

If you throw in some ETH in magnalis, it’ll do 100x from June to August when it hits binance.
magnalis.network

A whale dumped colx earlier today so a huge dip atm, good time to but. COLX has already paid the cryptopia listing fee so once theyre on a better exchange itll go up

1. DYOR
2. You can try your luck here
discordapp com/invite/vyKCnbA

BitBean

BURST

scam
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708805.msg28020395#msg28020395

COSS

According to a random friend of mine, ripple will reach 100$. He said I'm wrong about the 3 trillions of MC it would generate. So you should go all in as I suggested him.

SEND

TAU
EXRN if you want in on the long-run

Under rated post

Html5 is the old one dummy

what's the deal with exrn? there is no info besides "this is a very shitty chainlink"

PHR

If you want a mooncoin, check Clearpoll. Release of partnership and launch of Clarify the 17. of Jan. Thank me later :)

numuscash
just trust me

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

PFR