Just got into crypto in December and you fuckers said I’d be rich I lost so much fucking money...

Just got into crypto in December and you fuckers said I’d be rich I lost so much fucking money, thousands of fucking money loaned to me by my parents.
I’m out of this shitty fucking fake money bullshit. I’ll settle for these losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
discordapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thanks for the $ user

nobody said you would get rich. thanks for the money

>begin entire market pump

Thx for the cash

Should’ve invested in MGXL faggot
Turn $1k into $10k
ICOs are always the way to go
magnalis.network

Tumblerfag. Are you sure you shouldn't just kill yourself?

I was wondering where all my free money was coming from, thanks user

Change your method completely, look at 1day candles - wait patiently and buy around lower bollinger on a good coin - wait long term (even a month or two) - sell above higher bollinger in 1day candles

You have to be completely retarded to have lost money if you put in when you did. You could have held anything and doubled your money at least.

You haven't lost anything until you cash out. It's been a month. You would be wise to be more patient.

Don't invest in it, it's a scam.

pls explain to us what you ddid user, we're all curious how one can lose money while every single crypto currency atleast doubles.

I know a way for you to recover some of your shit, but do it at your own risk. Tards usually lose money here:
discordapp com/invite/vyKCnbA

id be really curious how you lost money OP, please tell us for future generation. Unless this is a larp for yous

OP bought Tron and ripple ATH

>Bought ETH in late December at 600
>Doubles after a week

Wow that was hard.

Same here OP
I took out government loans for this

Largest transfer of wealth in human history
Lambos and mansions for all

I got debt

I don’t understand how this is possible, let’s see if I can help, did you remember to buy high and sell low?

I bought high then the whole fucking market crashed, I'm like a piece of debris floating in fucking space

>Another loser blames others for his pathetic failures.
Nothing new in Veeky Forums.

kek

lemme see your coins, maybe we can fix it for you

kek you probably bought tron and ripple or worse bitcoin
thanks for the money

I'm not selling either, fuck losing 30%
So instead I just watch graphs and cry
Happy birthday to me, here have some wojacks
Best birthday ever

Thanks for the gains op, how much of my 125k is yours?

Thanks OP I just cashed out a couple thousands to buy my first car

What a faggot bitch

Lol faggot. I made more money than you selling rare Pepe’s with pepecash HAHAHAHA. Just quit and be a beta cuck wage slave forever.

Did you remember to hodl?
Wtf dude, even absolute shitcoins like ufr or xvg got huge profits. Also, do expect to be a fucking millionaire after one month.

>end wearing out the bog when you don't even understand the meme

Very nice. I'd like to think that I'm gonna get there too eventually with my 45k.

love this. kys, but before you do, get your parents to loan you some more money and buy my bags