You can’t tell me $30is the high here

Picked up some yesterday at $23 and again at $27 today.

Low circulating coin that’s signed a deal of the century. Current price is way to cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is dropping hard because apparently no one read that what they announced was negotiations for a partnership with China Mobile, not the deal itself. We got dumped hard

It’ll increase this week.

Kek dumped my 1500 yesterday at $35

I would dump this so hard right now. News is picking up about how bs that deal actually was.

>deal of the century
bruh
they really didn't

The negotiations aren't even with China Mobile but a trade group where Walton would be one of a couple of hundred members.

Need proof

Source? didn't know that, lol

Read the article carefully

mobile.twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296/photo/1

Smell BS here

dump those wtc bags for VEN if you like money.

this. people realize that the post was desperation because Vechain is about to fucking smoke this nigger

Now I know where the fudd is coming from Ven people who are scared

I'm holding WTC and sadly the "FUD" is real, I'm waiting for another pump to sell my bags.

They sold the news. The growth begins now.

Truth!

waltiecucks on suicidewatch
hahaha

ugh all this systematic FUD is getting ridiculous

AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA WALITIES

its not FUD its the truth
>wtc bag holders thought that they announced a partnership with a huge company
>wrong
>they announced a possible entry into a technology group that ven has already been a part of for a long time

awwwhv cut it out guys
little walter junior doesnt like when you fud his coin

goddammit why is it so hard to find accurate information?

some people say the deal is total bullshit, some say its just in negotiation phase

I wonder how soon before you both buy in, my little soyboys

start by doing your research anywhere else but Veeky Forums

go fucking read the announcement. this is why you are a poorfag, rely on signals from everyone

bought at 24 sold at 34
thanks for the free money my little soy bagholder

>shit cant think of any clever response to defend a chink
>le soyboy
you got me i’ll probably buy in when it goes back to being worthless again and wait for more fake news and partnerships

deal is actually real but dyor.

>hating money this much

vechain does 10x in under a month
walton struggles to 2x with some fake news
>i think it is you who is the one who is hating the money

I was wondering when you were gonna bring vechain up. Thanks for confirming what you are

i also made huge money on riiple icon and tron this month
>sorry you hate money

Ven shills are ridiculous.

Ven literally copied WTC and NEO sand promises to do same things as them. It’s all bullshit. They can’t do neo better than neo, or WTC better than wtc. They’ll fade.

Get out while you've got the chance user

Idk if its going back up desu, glad i sold yesterday at a slight loss rather then ride this shitstorm into the toilet

China mobile IOT is funded by China mobile. That’s why China mobile is on the list of members

The partnership is agreed on. They are partners, a deal like this isn’t going to be done in a few days they need to negotiate different things with every step of implementing Walton tech for every different company trying to use it.

Lmao ven is not part of China mobile IOT alliance but good try bud. The partnership is agreed on, they’re partners, the negotiations is because they need to work out the logistics of every company adopting Walton tech. I

If people just read the god damn tweet they will see that they were in negotiations, and reached an agreement to partner up. Government official consider them key technical party in the industrial transformation.

Ven shills attacking everything shows the desperation. Walton on the way to three digit coin by summer.