In CryptoBro We Trust!

Hey Veeky Forums. I know a lot of you have been asking about the coin COSS and whether or not it's a good buy. I've written up a full analysis on the coin. If you'd like to take a look at it, you can download the PDF at this link. Remove the =='s ==htt==ps://==files.=fm/u/kh7w=p8v5==

If you enjoy what you read in the report or want to make a ton of money in crypto trading, feel free to join The Crypto Army discord.
Here's the link ===https:==//d=is=cord.==gg/dD=9ge=Wv =
Just remove the =='s

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

/thread

FALSE PROPHET

JEW HERE TO LURE US INTO SUBSCRIPTION

FUCK OFF CRYPTOJEW SELL OUT CUNT

Salty racist banned kids.

I am a Crypto Soldier.

I am a warrior and a member of a team.

I will conduct myself with Honor, Integrity, Discipline and will show respect to my fellow soldiers.

I acknowledge that being a Crypto Soldier means that I am the elite of the Crypto World.

I will always share information and tips with my comrades.

I will never do anything to embarrass the Crypto Army.

I will put 100% of my heart and soul into succeeding in not only Crypto, but in life as well.

I am smart, powerful, intelligent and will use these skills to better myself, my family and the Army.

I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.

I am a Crypto Soldier.

The nose has been exposed. Cryptojew btfo.

Quickly, DUMP COSS. It has the cryptojew curse.

Or suffer a fate worse than the TRX crash. Or Qtum Bags. Or salt bags (all cryptojew calls)

forgot pic

Fuck off crypto jew
We want twentya

idk who you are but get your hands off my coss

fuck off m8

Fuck shut the fuck up

People called COSS over a week ago. Most people have over 100% gain on it while you have 20%.

If you want people to join, post your first premium call in this thread right now. You have to give something to gain trust.

so true

Just called COSS last night a sub $2. Too bad you missed out! Pic related

Its just lame that if youre making so much bank off your calls already that you expect people to also pay you.

It was cool when it was a casual discord with a dope tip caller, tho.

Now its just another discord and potential p&d group. I miss the rogue internet days when people didnt try and make money off every little thing. Thr irc days.

>paint skills

Sorry you feel that way. The people getting free calls are still profiting handsomely though.

COSS is about to get dumped on when the UI goes through because people have been holding for so long.
All of those calls were made by other sources that are available for free. XRP was called here when it was under a dollar and people were buying XLM when it was known as a Ripple fork.

The fact that you're just posting old information instead of offering a premium call that no one else has called says it all.

LOL faggot. I was in your discord and asked you about your thoughts on COSS days before you recommended it (and I was already in).

Many have made 100%+ gains on COSS, and now you show up late to the party acting like you are some genius financial analyst.

No one wants you jew. Your brand is DEAD

I always find it laughable when people say "it was posted here first".

There are thousands of people on this board and hundreds of coins are posted every day. Many people agree with what is posted and many people disagree with what is posted. Your point is moot.

Stay salty you racist pol loser.

le pol boogeyman strikes again

>I always find it laughable when people say "it was posted here first".
Feel free to check the archive to find dozens of posts that leak premium services for free where the calls were made weeks, sometimes months, before your calls. Plenty of Discords exist that leak premium service calls as well. You can get PBC on a blogspot.

Look at this thread. No one is going to you for a discussion anymore and you can't even name one coin that hasn't appeared in a premium service call that's about to moon.

His discord is pretty much dead now. It was pretty active before the jew inside him came out and he asked for money. Most of the members left.

There are barely people now. That's why he keeps spamming Veeky Forums every day. He needs new people coming in.

>Plenty of Discords exist that leak premium service calls as well. You can get PBC on a blogspot.
Sauce pls

+1

>COSS is about to get dumped on when the UI goes through because people have been holding for so long.
PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I missed it cheap. I couldn't be happier if I got a second chance to get it sub $0.50. Fuck, I'd settle for sub $1.

you can't bump your own thread dumbass

I've just been waiting for a good entry point, even though I was aware of it at $0.40

I obviously regret not buying it, but as far as I know, only hype is pushing this. I'm expecting a correction back down, and then a slow rise as they make improvements.

Seconded. I didn't give this shitcoin any serious attention until recently, and really kicking myself for not getting a sizable position.

What's the chance that it will boom AFTER the new UI? Does that ever happen? I'd hate to wait and end up eating shit for it.

demanding $97 a month to make mediocre calls, sourced by 15 mins of research

Lol if it dumps, its not going back down THAT LOW. Probably lowest it could possibly go is $1.50 and that's being generous. Other day it dumped and stayed at $1.35 or so.

i bought 100 dollars worth of this when it was shilled by some guy on reddit months ago. glad i held on. sitting on a 1062 coss stack that i bought for only 100 dollars

>What's the chance that it will boom AFTER the new UI? Does that ever happen?
There are many people like you, and we holders know it. I want to sell and buy when it dips, but thanks to anons like you that want the dip, i wont.

>tfw 50x up on my intial investment already
>won’t be happy until I’m 500x minimum

There are no other coin that offers dividends as good as COSS. Lifetime 50% split of fees are legendary and will skyrocket the price for sure.

I have already made good money on COSS, and this is literally going 10x in the coming months. I am actually scared at what is happening, and how I will deal with it. This is what it feels like. Love you /biz

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

>people saying it’s going to get dumped on

I’ve never had this much money in my life.

Do I just sell now?

That would be the biggest mistake of your life is KCS can reach $18+ with a soon to be 15% dividend, think of what COSS is going to be with a 50% lifetime dividend.

If KCS*

Fuck I only got like 2800 of these. Wish I got some more.

Fuck off scammer.

I wish I had gotten a bunch more too. Just hang on to them though and you'll make loads of cash.

Coss is legit. Gonna go a lot higher even if early buyers dump soon. Wait for dip if you missed the low buy in

dotn froget guys, it isnt even a top100 coin yet..
selling it now would been you hate money