QASH

It’s still not too late, literally about to pump. Might be a day or a week but I believe this is realistically a $100 coin within 2 years, maybe more. Do some research into it, have a look at the team and the investors. They will not fail mark my words.
Just buy as many as you can afford and HODL, if there is a crash this coin will still be around long term.

Easily more if they achieve their goal of being a top 3 marketcap coin. The CEO has said that he will consider the project a failure if they don't break top 10.

I’ve seen a calculation based on them being in the CURRENT top 3 using ripples market cap, each QASH would be valued around $320 usd.
It doesn’t surprise me that this thread will vanish, people are still accumulating

qash cup and handle mofo fomo

I'm still planning on picking up more, but the time is coming. Have weheard any news on world book release?

THIS WILL EXPLODE - HUGE UPDATES COMING

Dear QUOINERs

Happy Saturday!!

With cryptocurrencies gaining more popularity and taking the financial world by storm, we are witnessing an explosion in customer signups on both QUOINEX and QRYPTOS. The demand in the industry has been too overwhelming to the point that many exchanges are turning away new customers.

However, we feel it is our fiduciary responsibility to continue to accept customer registration while scaling our customer support. We are doing our best to speed up the process without compromising security and safety.

- General Update -

1. Performance of our platform:
We are happy to announce that the root cause has been fixed. There will continue to be small issues but hopefully no more critical ones.
We will also migrate to a new trading platform (backend) by the end of the month.
Once again, thank you for your patience.

2. Customer On-boarding:
We will continue to accept new customers but in order to speed up the process, we will do full KYC at the time when our customers request withdrawals (both Fiat and Crypto).

You will be able to make deposits (both fiat and crypto) and trade as much as you want even while your status shows as “Pending”. This is ok and only after full KYC will your status change to “Approved”.
But make sure to have your KYC verified before requesting a withdrawal.
*QUOINEX Japan will do full KYC at the time of customer registration for Japanese residents.

3. Deposit / Withdrawals:
This is where the biggest bottleneck continues to be. With thousands of deposits and withdrawals every single day, it is difficult to manage in a timely manner. Hopefully within this month, we can start processing multiple cold wallet withdrawals a day.

Still sometime Q1. Have you seen the supposed trial of Worldbook a few weeks ago? QUOINEX trading volume was crazy high that day, I’ll see if I can find a pic

I didn't catch that. I've been a recent convert to this guaranteed moon mission after I mistakenly ignored the shilling around ICO time.

This is my biggest holding. QASH moon soon

Its not pumped at all. Up To 5$ is a good buy. Unlike other coins qash didn't do very much the few last weeks.

Not sure if the date but there’s a rumour Worldbook was tested over a 24h period.
Check the volume

Same here. Gotta be patient on this one but I believe it will pay off. I got really lucky when I used a portion of my QASH for day trading a few weeks back when the price was stagnant. Made a few k profit over a few days then woke randomly at 3am, panicked and traded back to QASH. That day it went about 70% kek. Never again

100 x in 2 years? when you can make 100x in a few months on some other coins? il pass pajeet

Give me your solid coins, user. Right now. Give me some solid coins that will 100x in a few months. Do it. You fucking moron.

Good, enjoy holding your fuckin TRON bags dipshit. At least you’ll be a poor cunt with big biceps. My estimate was realistic not based on hype, and no it’s not a Pajeet tier shitcoin. You obviously haven’t read up on what’s going to happen with this project. Your loss

>100x in a few months on some other coins?
Fucking idiot. Have fun when the bull market slows down and you're no longer an "investing genius" over night.

Fuck while I’m at it, look into CoinMetro ico. Then look at the value of Binance coin ‘BNB’ over the last 6 months as a comparison. When the inevitable normie wave of money enters the market this year a 5k investment into this ICO could set you up for life.
Thank me later anons

hey user thanks for the tips. how do you find out about pretoken icos. just google pretoken icos and find one that makes sense? dyor pretoken ico style?

I bought into QASH after the ico unfortunately but still got in at around 60 cents.
CoinMetro I found on a random post, did some research and put 3 eth in during the presale. 11 cents is still a good buy considering if they have the success Binance had the coin could be valued at $20 usd within a year.
A lot of Biz is out to deceive and drop bags on newcomers, I thought it’d be good to help a few brothers out.

appreciate it. coinmetro looks promising.

I bought 40k at 80 cents some weeks ago.

Just waiting to get rich. Another platform that has a fucking amazing team, huge investors, and great and growing partnerships.

The comfiest of comfy holds. I am imagining it will go up to $5 as soon as LIQUID gets its shit together and fixes their awful exchange ui's.

I’ve watched the telegram channel grow over the last few days at a solid pace, with absolutely no advertising yet. The CEO is super involved with the community too and friendly/knowledgeable. The website looks great. I see big things coming for that project.

There was an email sent last night that someone has already mentioned:
“1. Performance of our platform:

We are happy to announce that the root cause has been fixed. There will continue to be small issues but hopefully no more critical ones.
We will also migrate to a new trading platform (backend) by the end of the month.
Once again, thank you for your patience.”

I personally haven’t had a problem with deposit or withdrawal, but I feel like I’m in safe hands using their exchanges as they’re regulated and based in Japan/Singapore.
Exciting times ahead! By the way nice fucking stash you got there, woweee

Won't pump unless it's added to binance. Too bad they're too far up their own asses with only hosting it on Qryptos.

QASH is obviously a sleeping giant. A team with investors and partnerships like that doesn't fail. I compared what they had and what they were doing vs. projects that were further down the development pipeline and had more marketing, and arrived at the conclusion that QASH was completely under the radar still.

I have heard rumors that they are going to link QASH to their exchange in some manner similar to BNB, but it hasn't been confirmed by anybody. I don't really know about that since it seems contrary to their goal of using QASH as their liquidity asset, but I'm not an expert.

Seems like a good sign that they are focused on their goal of growing their own business, instead of cashing out on their token as it suddenly gains value.

I mean I would love a huge pump, but the safety of a team remaining focused on its goal is nice too.

I disagree. No doubt it would help, but it’s growing in value at a solid pace with no advertising or shilling and without being on Binance. I think it’s a bad move from Binance to be honest, they are demanding Quoinex list BNB but it can’t happen yet due to regulatory reasons. Meanwhile QASH will partner up with most other exchanges and Binance will be left behind with a Liquidity problem.
I’m not forcing people to buy QASH, but if you can’t see where it’s going after looking at the team, investors, connections.. Then maybe it isn’t the investment for you

and also when I tried to do fact finding around the net before buying, I was told to shut the fuck up everywhere I went, including Veeky Forums, reddit, discords, and a couple telegrams.

If you get told to shut the fuck up and stop talking about it in more than two places, its a really powerful signal that people who know what they are doing are accumulating IMO.

I was pm'd several times on discord and reddit and asked to delete my posts where I was asking for information. Like what the fuck, right? I had already decided I was going to buy, but this level of secrecy pushed me to pump a little bit more than I usually would into it.

Seen a lot of this while the big boys are still accumulating. Totally agree it’s a good thing!

30 day chart, there’s the cup.
Jump in guys

Slight correction now. Good time to buy in

This was one of the biggest reasons why I knew I needed to invest sooner than later. Every time I wanted to open a discussion about it I was told to keep quiet.