Where is the smart money right now?

I'm starting to get the idea they have cashed out of alts

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ilayserah/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>smart money
Weak money.

Eth, if you want consistent and gradual gains throughout the year, and can't be fucked with bagholding shitcoins and hoping one of them moons.

I love the shape of that gook's smile

This. Use ETH as a hedge. It's getting stronger by the week.

>gook
You must be retarded.

I have most of my shit in ETH and NEO, the market feels out of wack.

Why do half asians always have awful bangs that look like balding? Full Asians have it too.

I agree with ETH being quite safe with good upside, but I am waiting for another big sell of on BTC (which will bring eth down too)

>no Epicanthic folds
>freckles
shes white dude, just going for a kawaii look. But yes she is cute

yes, I am in fiat at the moment after cutting my losses pretty hard on some alts. Something feels off, alts are all bleeding out, low volume etc. This is the first time i've seen this since Ive been in crypto. Feels like there could be a big drop any time

I dunno,
I got a girl with Priyanka and she have the same thing

>waiting for another big sell of on BTC
I know such a thing is inevitable, but I hope it comes in staggered waves. A free-fall red candle would kill 95% of crypto quicker than a cat can lick its ass. .

>That hair
>not asian

She has just had surgery to make her look more western like 99% of gooks and japs.

instagram.com/ilayserah/
just to settle it, shes turkish.

yes, of course it will, but I am afraid to buy in now knowing its coming. Do you think i will miss out on too many gains? I just dont see the point of buying in now when 10k is realistically on the table this month.

I do expect major bullish revival after that point though

She's white, you pajeet

in pols view she is not white. In mine, yes.

In smart ICOs like MGXL
magnalis.network

pols full of fags

The only solid advice in that regard is only risk what you're willing to lose. Make attempts and try your damndest, but in the end here are no guarantees in this market. None. I wish you all the best in your decisions and gains.

who is she

Im unemployed and doing this with my life savings (40k). I started at 3k so thats how i justify risking so much lol

I guess ill wait some true bullish confirmation (big increase in volume on btc)

ill check it out dude, thanks

Smart low volume money is probably buying back into alts right now, while smart high volume money never left, they bought in early in good project and they will stay there until they reach maturity.

Scam scam scam confirmed scam

dicord /2egg3CD

On the next thing. Decentralized exchanges, and
ALQO

"There's always a bigger altcoin." - Qui Gon Jin

>just to settle it, shes turkish.
ROTFL
believe that

UBQ. Don’t be dumb

'turk' is a meme race, 'turk' people are just a mixture of whites/north africans/middle easterns

this girl happens to be of entirely or vastly european descent

i know that turks arent a race lol, they are mongrols nigga. This bitch is probably turkic, circassian, armenian, greek all in one.
Aka she looks white because she is, turks can be white

I Do my own research so it was quick to find out lol

But thanks for the heads up

this
she's white

plenty of european people from more northern/western territories have migrated/been taken to turkey in its golden age