Actual Moon Mission, Get in Here, Faggots

ICX is set to moon. Just look at the 4 hour MACD chart. Shit is bullish as fuck, Korea FUD didn't even depreciate the price that much, it's ready to rebound. Sick of buying shit coins that dump on you? Get in on a moon mission before it starts for once. This is Korean ETH, NEO, get the fuck in, or stay poor, faggots.

Bumperooni.

can you explain the macd i dont know what im looking at

Fucking Google it, dude.

not gonna invest in your shitty fuckin nigger coin if you cant even explain a simple macd for us. good luck with that man. stay woke

Retard

Off yourself bro

stay cleansed, this coin is goin south, fast, unless you can prove otherwise.

Main net is coming out in a week, also Korea fud was exaggerated.

You don't know what MACD is lol?

it doesn't accurately predict moons

Look at the MACD, the bollinger bands, and the ichimoku cloud together. You combine TA with news to predict moon missions, but 90% of biztards don't know how to do this...

sounds like this coin is destined for failure, quick research shows the devs dont even update?? LOL

Lmao this troll is sneaky, dont reply to him

Literally already up 200 satoshis since thread was started.

that's as high as you'r seein, get out now or get stuck holdin bags

>fuck, here's the pic

Damn, its really going. $11.00 tonight?

wouldn't be surprised

Finally a little upward movement. I want that fat lying CNBC pajeet bitch dead

It keeps going up...

Would probably be at 15$ by now if it wasn't for korea FUD. So glad to have this from 3.5$

I like that 52 eth buy wall, keep moving it up whale senpai

Shit i was about to dump my sub and mod to add to my position. Maybe it will dip later tonight

Risky to daytrade this coin... Once it goes up you know it's never coming back down.

Get the fuck in, faggots

Blue line go over orange line mean moon BIG!

been in since $2. with main net coming out next week it'll spike the price.

Literally this, Korea fud cucked this coin, but now for long, I just want to give the bizbros a real moon mission for once before it happens.

Here comes the hard drop, sorry bro! This thing is gonna end the night in the $8's, youre mistaken if u think otherwise GLTA

Not looking to daytrade, i was already burned very badly doing it with icx

Any other coins we can go for brokes on? This looks like its already gone...

jacking off to your stupidity rn

Korea fud was cleared days ago. Priced in.

Well you called that one.

According to Haejin Lee to calculate the bottom dip in which we will begin an upward trend towards the Moon, you must first measure the Elliot Wave from point 0 to point 5 using Trigonometry Axis Quantum Theory at an angle of 45 degrees to calculate when the Moon Shot will happen. From there you will realize that I indeed have no bloody idea what I am talking about.

ICX is a fighter guys. If you've been watching its progress from long ago you would know this. It ain't going down that easily.

You could look into ZCL.

ill bet u .5 eth it ends $8 or below in 3 hours.

If it doesn't drop below 71000 satoshis so I can rebuy for a profit I'm going to kill mysalf

Yeah that's not happening.

you're on

i'll gladly take that bet. you're an idiot if you bet against Koreans. They made Samsung son. Those people know what they're doing.

add my discord SnV#1598 i'd love to collect from you

Theres no way he actually believes that. He just wants to stop the growth so he can get in before it hits $15

excpet thats not registered

too late to hop in ICX moon? shiet

You have time, but get in now.

Honestly, the real moon is gonna happen in 7-10 days. I would definitely spend a few of my capital on this if I were you. But you could miss it.

how do I buy
can someone post a link?

no way, ive been monitoring this chart for a few days, good luck if youre stuck holdin bags in a few hours...

It's on Binance, just transfer some ether and go to the exchange and snatch a sell order. Pro.

Agreed. Not even trying to shill but the Korea fud killed some hype on this coin. Seems to have bounced back nicely. The sell walls there an hour ago have been getting eaten up, buy wall forming.

Its on Binance. If you aren't already registered you are out of time. May be there will be another moon mission in the future though? oh well

im all in... made good gains today on BCD and BCG hopefully it will improve my gainz some more. and btc is eating my money up..

Alright, well I'll be back in this thread in 2.5 hours to call you a faggot

already on the falld own, hope you choose to get out now. it wont touch this level again.

>it won't touch this level again
the fuck are you on about?

this same pajeet is trying to fud the other thread too lmao

wont hold dude, gl i gotta go, enjoy ur big bags of ICXshit

won't hold? this price level is stable. It's been to $12 last week. you sound stupid

buy ven right now!

Whale killer!! Whale killer!!

Why use Bollinger with Ichimoku? So much unnecessary noise. I bought 300 ICX today during the dip.

If the MACD crosses below the line, it's going to get bearish, if it goes above, it's bullish. The fact that ICX is an extremly bullish coin is the fact that it never crosses the line, but skims it and goes up. It's also crazy that the FUD and DIP didn't cause it to go below that line.

like i said, this is a dumpster, a quick fall down. will never come close to ATH again.

Dude you had a ton of chances to buy, why FUD, get people in this already.

i dont want in, its a dumpster, laughing at you all from the sidelines is worth it to me.

Oh please fuck off you idiot. I'll screen cap so I can find you during the fomo.

Whats this mean?

means its a steamy pile of dog doo-doo

Just like you! Go eat some curry Pajeet.