XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Moderately decentralized
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- IBM is Stellar's trojan horse shill to get them hooked up with financial institutions
- Can easily replace Bitcoin or Ethereum
- KIN has already defected from Ethereum
- MOBI chose Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s / tx / second
- Network being prepped for global-scale stress
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM

Real World Implementation:

- First launch of Stellar ATM in Singapore
- Pundi X signed as an anchor for Indonesia

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 18 January; Mobius ICO - Can only be bought with XLM
- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news
- XLM is still not even on the juggernauts bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io small-scale partners so far: Tempo, coins.ph
- lightyear.io uses IBM to do outreach to large financial institutions due to business partners
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Still not bought in, nigger?

When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
mobius.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought some earlier today, thought I bought the dip, then it kept dipping. Console me.

Just hold until Mid February and be glad you didn't sell.

Is this some good advice Veeky Forums?

Read the OP and reconsider your question

holdin that shit since 5cents

Welcome to the whale mind games.
all you need to do is HODL

I wish I had sold when it was between 4800 and 5000 SATs and then bought back now.

XLM was looking good until someone dumped around when it was at 4675.

The worst part about trading cryptos is the fast pace it usually has. In your sleep they can drop like a rock or rise 300%.You want those fast gains, like a drug. You like winning. You could invest in stocks like a normie and make 5 cents per every three months, or you can invest in crypto and make or break your portfolio.

Then there are times like now, where it just makes tiny waves and for the most part you don't feel in danger of losing, but you're not invested in something giving you money now. You know news is on the horizon but you're impatient because of all the fast gains before.

Just wait. It's time to treat it like a real stock for a little bit and sit on it so it can make you all that dough later. Don't do anything with it until FairX news comes out and then some.

The supply increase is locked at 1% yeah, if they give any to niggers its out of their current holdings?

you guys trading with eth or btc currently?

wtb big dippu

BUT XLM HAS A MAJOR VULNERABILITY OF ME FUCKING THAT FAT FUCK IN THE ASS FOR POSTING THAT DUMB THREAD ALL THE TIME AAAAAAAA WHY IS IT CRASHING AAAAAA BLACKWALLET END TIMES ARE NEAR ITS A BUBBLE LMAO

AAAAAAAAA ITS DUMPING MOMMY HELP ME

Mummy says hold.

My stop loss hit. At least I didn't lose money, but I didn't make much either. I should have took profit at 5000. Next time.

I considered selling when it was up and buying ZCL, but held instead like a dumbass.

UR MUM HELD ME DICK WHILE ME M8 WINSTON ATE ER NASTY GASH M8 LMAOOOO

god dont remind me. i almost bought zcl instead of xlm, like 3 weeks ago i think, when zcl was around 100k. its done like a 15x since then? id be rich right now.

I am 50/50 with FUN and XLM bags, do will I fare EOM

Might want to check on those lumens if you've ever used blackwallet.

DO NOT CHECK YOUR BALANCE IF YOU USE BLACKWALLET

JFC

>using "blackwallet"
anyone who would use a third party online wallet deserves to lose every last penny

Holding a good amount right now, hope this actually pans out. Who knows, I love losing money anyway.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This. Stellar offers many, including their own they made for free, and they do not list blackwallet as a recommended thing to do. Inside job tbqh

Never even heard of this wallet. Surly no one actually put their money in it?

but they don't really have an official wallet, even the desktop wallet is not made by them

>Disclaimer: Stellar.org does not own, maintain or operate any of these wallets.

>unironically buying a coin with a major vulnerability

>t.retard

T.autist

>stellar account viewer

Its dipping
BUY BUY BUY BUY

Solid writeup newfag, but
>Can easily replace Ethereum
This is bullshit. Don't overreach with an already great product. ETH is smartcontracts + dApps. As far as I know, Stellar does not support dApps. This alone makes it subpar to an ETH + REQ combo when comparing the two.

Literally the best coin.

not overreaching at all.

you and everybody seems to conveniently forget about ETH fees and how in the future it is doomed to have the same fate as BTC

>inb4 Casper and PoS

they are still untested meanwhile Stellar is a complete package now.

mobius.network

say hello to mobius goy