Who wants Legolas invite?

Anyone that wants early access to legolas exchange ICO provide email and ill send invites

Other urls found in this thread:

onfido.com).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll bite. [email protected]
Thx

sent, prob should mention it is not for IS citizens... as most all ICO's these days

If you would be so kind

[email protected]

Hey man can you tell me what all it asks for for KYC?
I'm looking to drop 20k in but I'm in the us has anyone else from us have any success yet

[email protected]

err US even

as of now nothing much but they do mention not for US citizens

from T&S

10. Know your customer process (KYC)
The Company will ensure that a satisfactory know your customer (“KYC”) process will be implemented to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements on the matter.

In that respect, the Users agree to send to the Company, prior to any subscription of LGO Tokens or any use of the Legolas Exchange platform, their correct and updated personal or corporate details at the time of creating their client account to participate to the Sale and each time they may or need to modify the profile of their account. The Company reserves the right to request any supporting documents from the Users as may deemed necessary to ensure the accuracy of the details they have supplied and the compliance of the KYC process.

Part of the KYC and anti-money laundering process will be implemented with the use of the services of ONFIDO (onfido.com). Onfido is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and has been certified by BSI to ISO 27001 under certificate number IS 660122.

As part of the KYC process implemented by the Ccompany, ONFIDO will provide four reports for each user (applicant):

(i) Identity Report

An identity report validates an applicant’s address, date of birth, name, and mortality (where applicable) by cross-referencing their details against a range of verified databases.

Report result breakdowns indicate which of these elements was positively matched, and the underlying source or sources of that database match.

Ill also bite

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

sent

[email protected]

wrong fucking email
pls send to this
ty based user

lol try one more time

[email protected] pls

>Q3 release

Bleh, but sure:
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Plsss

[email protected]
appreciate it

Site looks decent, appreciate it.
[email protected]

Please and thanks

[email protected]

I hope none of you are actually giving money to these people.

got the invite, thank you

tyhhhh
[email protected]

nice try schlomo mcgoldberg

[email protected]

much appreciated

[email protected]

Got an email FROM you.

You are asking for an invite in the thread.

Red flags.

you have my bow

[email protected]

much appreciated

gimme gimme [email protected]