Veeky Forums is now full of normies

>Veeky Forums is now full of normies

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey, don't about it dude! we are only here to learn more and go to the moon!

Normans will never go to Veeky Forums more than once

Nah man, I just migrated here from Veeky Forums and /g/. I've been on Veeky Forums since early 2006.

>Veeky Forums is now full of normies
>OP has zero friends

Which one is sadder?

Worse, it's full of niggers and kids, or maybe even niggerkids. But it's not only here, telegram groups have become absolutely insufferable, the amount of idiots/kids/women is horrifying, the sheer retardation is impossible to watch for long without losing your mind as well.

W/e just yell at them to buy stuff you've bought and they'll listen

Well that's not very nice anonymous. I know more about Bitcash than you will ever know, and I know there are plenty more just like me on this board.

And theyre going to spread cancer to other boards too just like the reddit surge a few summers ago

You faggots starting to realize that /pol/ is your immune system?

only cure is trap threads. PINK BOARD NOW

Why you gotta be so mean to us /friendless/ bros?

i fucking hate these retarded normie faggots

This is why we need a stickied nigger hate thread

Settle down, granpa. The Russians are NOT coming anymore.

YOLO!

This.
Noticed this too. I see fucking niggers here everyday now and faggots under 18 asking for spoonfeeding

might be a good thing, its definitely harder to use biz, but it does help read markets better.

also
>Crying about the quality of the board instead of doing your part and fixing it

You're the newfag here.

I didn't cry when you came, I waited for the wave that brought you to die down, and in that time you learned how to behave (sorta), while the rest went away. Wait till the summer comes you whiny fag.

Veeky Forums has always been full of normies. Its only since early 2017 we've had an influx of basement dweller losers.

>implying anyone who started holding bitcoin after 2010 isnt a normie.

and the normies hear the shills and assume thats how to talk on Veeky Forums and then you get thread after thread filled with shills and newfags barking sales pitches for coins its retarded. everythtead with identical innane comments

Wait until the catalog is full of pink wojacks. Most normies will panic sell and leave.

normies don't know about LINK ;) when someone talks to me about crypto i don't ever mention LINK.

operation RRREEEE NORMIES when?

completely different than it was 2 months ago. you can tell how many underagers are on here. kinda sucks, this place actually used to be pretty good for cooperation and advice.

moar egghead pls sir.
salt? lend?

Apparently SALT

Get in or stay poor forever, dont you like money user? Ect

Fuck off loser

Veeky Forums started as a board for your personal finance. You could learn a lot about frugal living. Then came the coinposters....

>The Russians are NOT coming anymore
>What is Ethereum
>What is ChainLink

Veeky Forums started as a containment board for /g/'s coinposters.

>Been on Veeky Forums since 2006
>Migrated from /g/ to biz

What started as a bunch of faggots posting about anime, annoying Tom Green till he had a mental breakdown, flooding online chatrooms has now grown up into this.

Normans won't stay

Pepe is a normie meme, you normie fuck

I wanna kms

/g/ kept complaining about all of the Doge, Monero, BTC and Fedoracoin threads, so Moot made Veeky Forums as a containment board.

The first couple of years were pretty comfy, though, about 50-50 coin threads and legitimate people trying to sort out their personal finances/career prospects. Now's it's 95% coin threads.

it's full of btards

what you said about kek faggot?

there's pretty much broken english everywhere

Go back to 8ch cross-siter

this is a once in a lifetime opportunity
>game changer
we have so many normans populating this board we can convert and train them. install the ethos of what it means to be a Veeky Forums bro
>solid team
we will use this clone army to shill plebbit and all other community our pick of shitcoins that we already hold
>innovative white paper
then we start watching money pour into our pockets
>guaranteed 100x
after we have the money its easy, as the guy in scarface said money is first, then you get the power, then you get the women
>promising roadmap
after we have the money, we sponsor Veeky Forums bro trump's reelection with conditions such as favorable legislation towards crypto and tax exemptions
>real world use case
after that the world is our vagina and we inseminate everything (UN, NATO, EU, huffington post)
>solves scalability
then we can fucking do as we please
>moon

Neck yourself already.

biz is now just a place for people who know what their doing to shitpost and FUD their own investments for lols while helpless lurkers and normies get confused and angry when they get JUSTed by being unable to navigate due t osaid shitposting.

see the WTCucks vs venfags for examples. just a bunch of venfags nodeholders pretending to be pajeets

my first moon mission

an honor to be with you faggots

>Tfw
you don't know if you're a norman or not

Shit won't be officially normie until someone is selling commemorative limited reserve Bitcoins to old people during midday infomercials.

I meant wait for summer as in "this isn't half bad yet, wait for the summer".

And no, I don't think you're right. I'm waiting for the pink wojacks to buy in for the first time.

Yeah I bet everyone on Veeky Forums has had sex, does drugs and eats pork.

Caring about normie things is the most normie thing you can do, faggot

This is some absolutely funny ass shit for some reason

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was in the drgn telegram group and there was this ugly woman and I message

>show bob and vagen

She got really offended and freaked out at me lol

The bubble is about to pop

cant wait for this market to crash like a sack of shit leaving numales and normies so deep in the red their grandkids will be paying off their debt

"Doing something to fix it" has never, ever worked in the history of Veeky Forums during times of large user influxes. It'll end only when the bubble finally pops(and they're the proof it really is a bubble) and they fuck off with their hopes dashed.

No, it's actually full of garbage shillbots and pajeets that shill the same shit over and over.

Normies dont know how to triforce

PEOPLE CAN HAVE FRIENDS AND HAVE A JOB AND GO ON Veeky Forums?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying normies are bad for crypto

this is who we are competing against

>Pepe is a normie meme
wtf, get the fuck out fag

A WINNER IS YOU!

No fucking way.

A question to Veeky Forums oldfags, did you always have this amount of obvious pajeet shilling? It gets unbearable at times but it seems like they have a lot of trouble trying to appear as actual posters.

This, we really need these people in crypto. We don't need shillbots and pajeets.

Then kiss yourself already user!

Someone has to pay for my house...

I'll say it again:
Crank up the racism, sexism, homophobia, gore, etc.

*silently takes this idea*

Mostly yes. You learn to filter it so maybe it feels the same but there is a bit more.

i heard the 'buy a star' scam on the radio just last week

gore is deleted. possibly ban.
we need to go full retard on the rest though.
you fucking nigger sissy faggot.

kys

Checked and agreed, that reminds me poe coin is about to 2x maybe even 3x, eth/btc rose recently and people will be looking to spend profits on shitcoins that dropped
Poe coin guys, do it

you can do better faggot

No, YOU kiss yourself! :)

i hope you get aids

>fucks up greentext
>unsure if norman

pussy

Bump. We need at least 10 of these threads active at all times to Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the normies away
Shovel dog
trap threads
Nigger hate
Womyn hate
Jailbait
Chinese police /church pussy
Scat/gore
MLP

did I forget something?

I have no clue what to buy anymore. Veeky Forums is spammed 24/7 with shitcoins and they all look literally the same. It's insufferable nonsense being peddled by pajeets, russians and brazilians

Add flags to Veeky Forums already. For the love of god

start reeing at everyone like u do in /r9k/

Yea, just came here from /pol/. I'm racist but i'm not normal.

fuck you new nigger!

It's really interesting to watch the way women can destroy male spaces so effectively. Literally 2 girls destroyed a 100 person telegram chat.

Yo dude

Dont be such an oppressor

This is your safe space now

Have a nice day !

/tv/ big guy reporting in. Been Veeky Forums basement dwelling since 2008

Ill have you know ive been on the chans since september

You’re the newfag lmao!!

You have to go back! Upvote

i migrated from /pol/ when it became total shit tier after the election.
You bizralis are alright.

super normie chad
I'm on here fucking constantly
I like you autists desu

sounds good when's the ICO

>did I forget something?
Yes, you forgot to read the rules:
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>now

Welcome to 2017 op.