CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKERS STOP SHILLING EACH OTHER AND JUST GIVE THE GODDAMN SOLID COINS

CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKERS STOP SHILLING EACH OTHER AND JUST GIVE THE GODDAMN SOLID COINS.

WE ARE ALL AUTISTS IN THIS SHIT TOGETHER, NO NEED TO FUCK OVER YOUR FELLOW AUTIST BY BEING A JEW.

Ok post the coins that are smart investments and will be around in 5 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
buzzsprout.com/147385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy OPT then you dumb fuck

ven
icx
link
cardano

Get in on ICX, about to breakout. Main net launch in a week, price is suppressed because of Korea fud, get in or stay poor.

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

Ok thank you. I wish you guys great gains.

buy xrp trx ada btc eth bch ven icx veri xlm xmr bnt nav and req

HPB. Its still a good buy right now. It can at least go up to $50 and still be under 1b market cap

my right hand does not trust my left hand and my left hand does not trust my hand. the only thing I trust is my penis

Coss my friend,

>WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Good coins. I'd add HPB to that list too. Seriously check that project out, it's fucking insane.

Want real advice?
You’re going to have to be extremely patient.

Take at least 1 ETH, not using an exchange wallet, and put it in Magnalis.
magnalis.network
If you use an exchange wallet to send ETH, you’ll never receive your MGXL tokens.

When you receive your tokens, keep them fucking SAFE. Keep your private key safe. Use metamask or something and verify your tokens are there on etherscan.

This token will start trading in June. Binance is already heavily invested and it’s going to get a massive binance pump.

30 cents each, 10 million supply, it’s literally the easiest 30x I can think of.

Now this is real advice. Want to keep following shitcoins? Go ahead.

Stay away from Magnalis if you hate money.

>WE ARE ALL AUTISTS IN THIS SHIT TOGETHER, NO NEED TO FUCK OVER YOUR FELLOW AUTIST BY BEING A JEW
Been enjoying your first week here, faggot?

you enjoying your third week here?

uhhhhh

this minus Cardano.

All shilling aside POLL is a pretty solid bet. The announcement of Clearify on the 17th will be huge.

Going on ten years now, nigger. Buy BitBean.

The solid coins are all in the top 50. (note: I did not say all top 50 are solid coins)

The rest is pure speculation. Happy hunting.

This. You could tell OP is some faggot kid younger than 18. It's said to see /biz go downhill because of these faggots.

how much do you weigh?

buzzsprout.com/147385 these two coins are solid. i even converted whitepapers to audio for easy consumption.

This isn't Tinder, sweetheart. Look for some faggot to pound your boipussy elsewhere. Try

NEO and GAS

fucking scam pajeet

Gotta be the weakest team. This isn't a pajeet thread

Im not gonna tell you to buy ven you cuck im just gonna ask you to research it for a couple minutes and make up your mind. You can fucking thank me later