KuCoin Ref Thread - NO BS PLEASE

Just post your refs.

***Anyone signing up, consider using mine:***
REF: 25tey

Or another user's. Post your own after registered as well for another user to use.

Let's just have a nice thread with anons helping other anons. Don't make any offers/claims please.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ill send 1 XRB if you use my referral. Post proof and address.

CODE: 1x6ve

>Don't make any offers/claims please.

Just signed up
Consider using mine anons!

ref: 1g5R6

7P6aRP

>Don't make any offers/claims please.
finally

26JHa

thanks

1fhNg

use mine plz

1hQg6

Let's get rich together, user

1b3PN

God bless all yall, were gonna make it friends

Bump

25tey

Please use mine. 7cQaH7

use this link to be fair to all, you stupid cunts:

kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/

hey hey hey

1fwx2

Let's do this

113xK

It's a good idea to put your code in there, but if you want to help a Veeky Forumsraeli specifically, there's no reason not to just pick a code found on Veeky Forums.

No one will send anyone anything, and no one who sign up using another person's referral id will ever use that account to make trades. Why do these threads keep popping when they're a waste of time for everyone?

7P4Jsa

i guess so... just trying to be fair etc, no reason we can't all share the gainz...

oh well, my code is 7dJJ6v if anyone is feeling generous...

If it helps, I used a /biz code previously, from somone who used a /biz code, so you're not just helping me.

we're all gonna make it.

that's wrong brother, I've already put about 6-7k through my account using a bizfag sign up code.

1vsyK

>No one will send anyone anything
Agree.

>no one who sign up using another person's referral id will ever use that account to make trades
I only have ONE ref on KuCoin so far, that I got a few days ago. They just made their first trades today, so no.

25tey
Thanks, anons.

1fJsd
plz :)

1bJ87

my ref has BJ in it so you have to use it

1gd7s

help a poor girl out

Gender is not relevant here.

E3dvgo
Please help me out! Use my code and you'll make mad gains.
E3dvgo

25Kuu

I made ~$50 in rewards from today's extraction

1xfyJ

Post proof and I'll send you 5 Stellar if you reply with proof

I'm thinking of buying some KCS and leaving them on this exchange. How much is the bonus? Is it worth holding KCS?

1xfyJ

I'll send nudes

please help a poorfag please

23dyd

I picked a random user's ref today, i hope it comes back around plz

7Qt63R

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m, 100+ REFs) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons

156Pd. hi guys, vas here...

Have a nice pool going, join for gains or jump on another in this topic to keep the love in Veeky Forums. Climbing the $$$ ladder together bros.

1udNM

check em
22MP6