LINK will moon to at least $10 in 2018 even if it isn't adopted by SWIFT or gets beat out by another coin in the long...

>LINK will moon to at least $10 in 2018 even if it isn't adopted by SWIFT or gets beat out by another coin in the long run

prove me wrong

Also, checkem.

>$10
is this fud?

obviously

>or gets beat out by another coin in the long run

Then that means LINK was a horrible investment if you're slow compared to the market. Almost the same as losing money.

if it only gets to $10 it's a catastrophic failure in my eyes

LINK will hit $10 by mainnet, minimum.

It will hit $25 by EOY, minimum.

Noice dubs.

I think $10 is probably the base bottom assuming everything goes wrong.

I genuinely can't even imagine this. I'm not saying it won't happen, but LINK at $25 makes me decently rich... $1.25MM, anyhow.

That would be pretty goddam incredible.

Invite me to the discord
Gonna play with my 50k

uh it should be the other way around, 25 min is too low, itll definitely be higher.

Link will make a lot of ppl rich, the question is, can u hold all the way to the top?

baller confirmed

I would be surprised if this isn't dumped to .80c once we start pushing 3 bucks, considering how much stinky links that whales are holding.

For me personally;

$5 = a small house somewhere quiet, or any education and free rent for the entire time
$10 = both of the above
$25 = Me shaking, crying, and laughing for days trying to imagine what my life will become

Anything beyond that, I will probably book a ticket to Japan, Thailand or East Europe immediately and figure out how to manage my wealth after I get bored of pushing the limits of debauchery as far as I possibly can.

So as it stands, the absolute WORST case scenari for $link, $5, will absolutely change my life. I'm just existing in a strange lull right now at my wage slave warehouse job, and feeling very strange knowing that all of my coworkers will never break out. That being said, my crypto holdings are a strict secret and I strongly advise you all to use your brain and keep whatever wealth you generate to yourself.

Is buying $500 of LINK enough?

if you will be happy with a Tesla instead of a Lambo, then ya

I do like LINK and I'm never selling what I have, but will it trade better against ETH by EOY? You all sound too optimistic, honestly.

Nice digits user

It depends. It's pretty unlikely that ETH will go from 1.3k to 13k a token compared to the possibility that LINK goes from 1 dollar to 10 dollars a token. But ETH is a much more guaranteed 5x or 6x as long as the market doesn't shit itself.

Total crypto market can 10x by eoy? I actually dont doubt it.
I remember saying the only way link would hit $1 was if it reached near its old ath in sat value and BTC had doubled. So yeah Im right.

Right now ETH is about $1350 and LINK is about $1.10. What's more likely in 2018: that ETH will rise to 13,500? Or that LINK will rise to $11?

The pepe_baller poster said something very wise
The majority of us have never won a battle in our entire lives, and the fact that we stumbled upon such a wonderful opportunity is absolutely absurd to us
But believe it user, you finally did it
You won, we all won

i think LINK's market cap speaks for itself

20K LINK here, will I make it in the long run?

Prove you wrong? They are not partnered with swift, they are advising on the creation on the Swift Smart Oracle. I thought that was common knowledge.

Sorry, I basically said the exact same thing.

It really is /our-coin/

Won't happen. I have 50k Links. $25 and I would make it. The universe won't have it

Yup. I think ETH will get a 5x in 2018. 10x if its lucky. 15x if its super, super lucky.

But LINK will get 25x minimum. Even under the best case scenario for ETH, which I also hold a lot of, LINK is the better buy.

yes

I understand what you're saying. I can see LINK not getting enough attention until later and then jumping to $20 in 3 weeks. But I may also be irrationally bullish on ETH.

Are you the guy who made the 3D chain link gif? Wish I had saved it.

I believe it is as well.

ETH is definitely a good buy, just saying that LINK is better.

I've worked in a warehouse too and the wage slave mentality most people had there drove me nuts. There were a good amount of people who had spent the last 20 to 40 years doing the same thing every day, and never thought about getting out.

Naw, but here it is. I didn't make the HODL gif either.

Thanks. There was another one where it was a neon sign of chain link. That's the one I was looking for but I'll take that one as well.

I just started reading Veeky Forums. I'm already working on freelancing in my career so I can leave my wage slave job. Can people on this thread recommend how a newbie like me should get started? I know absolutely nothing about crypto at this point.

How much money you got?

Party is over. It's no longer worth investing.

Just all in on Tron!

isn't LINK just a JSON parser with an if statement ?

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly?

Fucking deluded stinky linkies. Market sell your shit now and thank me later.

Just keep reading I guess and don't lose interest. I am learning web development in my off time via meetup.com groups, I didn't realize how imperative filling my time with productive things is until I was about 27 though. I straight up spent age 17 to 27, an entire decade, doing nothing but running a hamster on a wheel of excuses in my brain.

But I also had plenty of hot gf's, and did lots of drugs, travelled, etc So at least when I see my gains realized, I won't be making the same mistakes.

OMG is now worth $25.

Im not sure if that's a pasta or you wrote this yourself, but I am saving this shit.

>pasta or you wrote this yourself
unironically both

It's Jason Parser, please spell it right.

I'm 29. Same path. Getting my life together, trying to turn it around this year. I'm reading basic how-to, how these things work. But you mean reading up on new coins? This stuff is like stock market. I am so goddamn confused.

y u cucking me pajeet. i agree. cmon stinky linkies answer me
> isn't LINK just a JSON parser with an if statement ?

I felt the same way. But don't let that discourage you, at some point it will start making sense. keep learning new things, that's the best thing you can do

Im 20 with a 500k portfolio but virgin with no friends. What do?

Yeah, that's the theme for this year. Baby steps. Do you have any suggestions? Blogs? Forums? Podcasts? Twitter? Where's everyone getting their information from?

I made the 3D rotating cube and the metal gear one. This neon stuff is dope, good work

I started by reading whitepapers and reddit, slowly stopped visiting subreddits because people are too biased. Now I am here. I found a couple of projects that I really liked and that led to more research and understanding of blockchain. It takes so much time that it feels like a second job.

Oh yeah! JUSTin Sun will lead you to riches.

Decide what are your objectives and what do you want your money to do.

If you want big multiplications with a small capital, look for undervalued projects, read a lot of whitepapers and research. Biggest noob mistake I see these days is not understanding the relationship between low unit price marketcap and number of tokens in circulation. Just because a coin is worth 6 cents it doesn't mean it has a shot in hell to ever jump to $10. When you have different your final candidates, you choose ONE and hold. You can hedge and get more than one but really don't go crazy, the idea is that the one you go for is the one you really really believe in.

If you have a decent chunk and want less greed and risk, you can start looking at bigger coins. In theory, a bigger marketcap is associated risk of plummeting to nothing but also less potential.

The other path is the path of the trader and I'm not the most experienced there. I know people who have made very well for themselves that way but I don't really know what it takes. I also know a lot of people that have been burned badly. If you want to try it I would encourage you to paper trade first to see if it's for you.

well put

How many links? I'm guessing around 50k?

Just a hair over 50k, yeah. I'm basically 50% LINK, 35% ETH, rest are misc.

Meeting new people doesn't have to be expensive. If you don't like being a virgin without friends then literally try to not be one.
> But they'll reject me
Then you do it again, it's costed you 0 friends.

Hey, you're 9 years younger than me with 500k more. That's a lot of time you can invest in yourself. My advice would be to take care of yourself in every way possible. Physically, mentally, financially (looks like you're way ahead with this lol), etc. I'm doing therapy right now because I was emotionally neglected as a child/moved around a lot and basically undoing my programming as a codependent. I'm journaling to feel my own emotions and processing grief, mourning what I lost in childhood. I don't know what your upbringing was like, but I'm finally realizing that all this family dynamic stuff influences the way we think and behave. And personally for me, becoming a better man starts with confronting my fear of intimacy, abandonment, and judgment, not to mention perfectionism and OCD tendencies, which stems from never having had my emotions validated. Get the foundation right, and everything else will follow. Social skills, learning how to network, office politics, literally any skill in any field (writing, editing, programming, etc.) etc. They're all learnable skills. As long as you break it down into manageable chunks, and focus on the process and not the result, you'll be golden. It's good to have goals, but don't attach your self-worth to them. The result will come if you find joy in simply doing anything well. I rambled on too much, but I don't care. I wish I had this kind of guidance when I was young. I'm partially like this because I lacked paternal guidance when I was young. I wasted so much time being angry, depressed, and only come around recently that I have to be the one to break the cycle. It's okay to put the blame where it should be, but you can't change the past. Mourn what you didn't get, and become the kind of man you wish you had when you were a child. All right, rant over.

Great advice bro. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Yeah, tell me about it. Seems like you're advocating a philosophy of aligning your values with investment.
Which is alluded to here. Thank you both for your advice. Really appreciate it.