Is Tron (TRX) underpriced right now?

Is Tron (TRX) underpriced right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP52T_0rQo0&lc=z221idlpyoi0spmkracdp435rtwn0jyarqmpj5upmlhw03c010c
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4nJsgUxIQ
level1telegram.chat
trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized
dn-peiwo-web.qbox.me/Tron-Whitepaper-0831-V17.pdf
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmR7GSQM93Cx5eAg6a6yRzNde1FQv7uL6X1o4k7zrJa3LX/ipfs.draft3.pdf
trustnodes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-11.15.38.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think so, I've looked into the applications and it looks like it has a promising future, easy buy for me personally but I like to hold onto safe bets.

it's literally dying you shilling pajeets.

It's in a confirmed down trend. It will just keep going down from here until it finds a bottom somewhere between 200-500 sats

TRON doesn't even exist lol

I'll say yes, but what with most of the market going into a slump, and all the fud after Sun opened his mouth the first time, it's gonna be a long road before it hits $0.20 again, let alone ath. If it were truly dying, I doubt we'd see so much whale play with it, unless someone thinks these are the next pogs and just wants to own a shit ton of them.

WAY OVERPRICED. Sub-1 cent and it will be about right. With all these stupid 'announcements' and 'partnerships' but ZERO product..? WTF are they partnering for? What is TRON doing for these companies with vaporware?

youtube.com/watch?v=gP52T_0rQo0&lc=z221idlpyoi0spmkracdp435rtwn0jyarqmpj5upmlhw03c010c

it's overpriced, should be 250 sats like it was before it got pumped for no reason

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK

They’re making decentralized internet. It’s gonna blow up, but it may be a little while.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4nJsgUxIQ

The whales scared the normans off, they're just waiting to see how long you can last

buy da dib :DDDD

Are the holders fearful? Yes, then it's time to buy.

What reason would Sun have to lie...

what are you talking about? confido was pumped last week after it was confirmed to be an exit scam. It's crypto, you can make money even on dead projects

Even doge is worth 1.5 cents and doesn’t even have any support whatsoever.

Yeah but everyone knows DOGE is a meme. It's a joke coin and that's why it has value.

>FUD for tards
You can go look at their platform right now. The skeleton is already in place, just need to add the muscle (main net) and all the juicy apps that'll run off it. I think a lot of people are grossly underestimating how many Asians are going to flock to all the apps that'll be offered on Tron's platform.

E X I T S C A M M E D
C
H
I
N
K G O T C H A

>just need to add the muscle (main net) and all the juicy apps that'll run off it
So like, all of it.

EoQ1 test net
EoQ2 main net
So yeah, its a good half a year out, but i'll tell you right now, in 6 months the price isn't going to be $0.10, more like .60-1.20

lmfao, can you go back to where you came from?

not an argument

Can we all be serious for a while before this thread gets archived and all agree it's gonna go up. It's already enough that we have cuckwhales keeping the price down let's goooooo

tron isn't hated enough to buy it yet

wait until all the normies have started selling like tenx

then its time to buy it at .02

Yeah it's gonna go up. Anons are just shaking off the weak hands. Happens every time.

How low like .07

>absolutely no product
>overpriced
I'm convinced 90% of this market is driven by children with a below average iq

When the literal niggers on twitter stop saying it's going to be worth $10,000 one day it may be worth picking up a (small) amount.

We are pretty low already. The whales are gambling letting it go down bellow 730, which was their support. Going bellow 600 would surprise me, but it's not impossible. If you're in don't sell, if you're going to buy look for strong support.

Lol, we're gonna make it guys

believing otherwise has cost me millions

how can a scam be underpriced?

whats tron do?

>Alibaba

No one knows. Not a single line of code has been written thus far.

Something like Etherium network. It's very ambitious and in very, very, very early development, so people fear it's a scam. Same was said about Etherium though.

Do you retards forget who is on his team ?

>I'm convinced 90% of this market is driven by children with a below average iq
No, Women didn't make it in in time.

>It's very ambitious .. so people fear it's a scam.
Kek, that's not why.

Let's start with their plagiarized whitepaper.

tron is way overpriced dont buy that trash
learn how to buy cheap coins before they get popular: level1telegram.chat

Former 100k holder here, no pun intended. It's all hype right now. Justin is a next-level shill.

That's not to say TRX is a scam or doesn't have a future, there's just literally no fucking product.

I sold out with a hefty profit. I expect it to fall back under a penny until something is actually PRODUCED.

Oh yes, the "plagiarized" translated whitepaper which was translated by a volunteer. Remind me again, which coin is it plagiarizing?

Nice try pajeet but the chink copy was plagiarized too.

Name of the coin, sir.

Forgot what thread you're in?

FUDers, everyone.

lmao how new are you, 99% of shit coins have no product and only have their price because of speculation. This is how crypto works new fag

It's ok. I'll spoonfeed. Not for you but for the poor people you may fuck over.

trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

Note that it includes a quick comparison of the Chinese copy too. You fucking pajeet.

I still have no idea what your last two posts were about though.

can you please learn to spell eth.

normies need to fucking die. god I hope the bubble pops.

That other white paper plagarized tron, fucking idiot.

just dont bother, hes from twitter and bought at all time highs. He thinks its like "etherium".

LOL

Links to both whitepapers:

TRX chinese: dn-peiwo-web.qbox.me/Tron-Whitepaper-0831-V17.pdf

IPFS: ipfs.io/ipfs/QmR7GSQM93Cx5eAg6a6yRzNde1FQv7uL6X1o4k7zrJa3LX/ipfs.draft3.pdf

So where's the plagiarism?

>hurr durr you made a typo, you should fucking die

You realize they pulled down the original whitepapers immediately upon being caught and wrote a new one (in Chinese, not sure if its been translated).

The embedded page, trustnodes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-11.15.38.png
Clearly doesn't match page 18 of the Chinese PDF you just linked, ergo. it's the new one.

They covered their ass user, why are you even pretending they weren't caught doing this?

Yet as soon as this scandal broke out Justin made the chinese one available to anyone. Why would he do that if he knew the plagiarism was blatant? Also, funny how I can't find that plagiarized version of the chinese whitepaper anywhere, just that one picture you posted.

Lol just look at the obviouly manipulated bids and asks

>made the chinese one available
Why would a whitepaper not already be available. Come now.

It was, he just made it obvious for people wanting to check that they could get it.

Dude what I have to say now may help you understand this market a little bit better.

Lets look at Tron right now. There is no product, their github is laughtable at best,
some of it is streight up copied, just look for yourself. Roadmap is set for the
next 5 years which is a long fucking time in cryptotime.
Its mainly driven by hype and partneships announcements. Its vaporwave right now.
The idea itself has some value outside of what normies think (media).
It is extremly overpriced for what it is now.

Now lets compare that to lets say to 0x
(most people around here should not have a problem with it).
Great working product, github is amazing, team is amazing and its been worked on
No hype needed for this to be where it it as it already has proven its value.
This product is still underpriced for what it actual means for the whole market.

Only problem is, the market isn't as rational as your post. I fully expect Justin Sun's shilling to get Tron back to $0.20 at least. I'm not arguing that it isn't a trash coin, but this market tends to overreact to both good and bad news. This seems like an overreactive correction to me.

the problem is that Tron is not existing in the crypto market. Its just air right now, air with a smell.

Sometimes its a good smell, sometimes its a fart.

That's why I'm bullish about it rebounding to a respectable level.
This will either be proof of my strategy or a few hundred dollar, important lesson.

>Something like Etherium network

Anything can be like Eth when there is no code or product released. The market has grown tired of Sun's over the top shill and hype.

Just accept you got dumped on and move on.

but how can you say its underpriced, its at 6b right now. cmon dude.

Tronfags are very delusional. How can they still hold tron after clear evidence that they plagiarized the whitepaper from filecoin. The worst part is that they dont even know what filecoin is.

Your skepticism is welcome, you've definitely convinced me to do more research before jumping in.

Will be interesting to see where Tron is in a few weeks.