SHIPCHAIN GENERAL

Alright niggers, since Veeky Forums tipped me off about ETH at $10 check this out. ShipChain. Going to be hitting exchanges in a few months. Huge DHL partnerships to role out. Logistics and shipping on the blockchain are going to be fucking huge. 100x easy just buy it when the whales dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-turned-into-an-unassuming-billiondollar-industry-cm877693
forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2017/12/15/how-this-ico-is-disrupting-its-industry-on-the-blockchain-with-clever-influencer-marketing/#2184212b2c7f
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-way-online-shopping-disrupted-retail-blockchain_us_59ffba48e4b05e3e1f0a025f
techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/
entrepreneur.com/article/306566
influencive.com/meet-shipchain-innovative-startup-leveraging-blockchain-disrupt-trillion-dollar-industry/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/31/supply-chains-blockchain-tech/
steemit.com/blockchain/@kingscrown/shipchain-ico-transport-and-logistics-on-blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Airdrops Monday 8pm PST fyi

Also watch this thread get no attention and fall off - no-ones really paying attention apart from big money
Me and you are going to be rich OP

How? Is this an erc20 type airdrop or another shot coin I need to download a wallet for?

Yeah no one will respond. Did you get in on the pre-sale m8? Wish I had.

It's an ERC20

shut the fuck up faggot I need to accumulate when it hits exchanges because they cancelled the mainsale REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IN on presale phaggots

Me too - I missed it, although I think it was $20k min buy in
Disappointed they cancelled the ico, but also feel that's a good sign (they're not going for quick money)

The telegram is pretty nice. The developers seem to be really enthusiastic. I think it'll start hitting exchanges early March from what I understand. So fucking excited

delete this post nephew

too much of a poorfag for the pre-sale. airdrop on the 15th right?

trying to make some big gains now so i can feel safe putting 1-2 grand down on this.

am i crazy anons? please help oldfag poorfag make it

Yeah Airdrop is the 15th. I'm going to drop $6 - 12k as soon as it hits the exchanges.

DELETE PLEASE

is there gunna be any type of public sale before it's put on exchages?

I don't think so. Presale sold out and I think that's all they were going to do

damn if only i wasn't so poor. best of luck user. thanks for being more useful than google.

No problem dawg. Get in on the Airdrop and get in their telegram off their website. Its been handy

where do I sign up for the airdrop?

Subscribe on their website and join their telegram. The 15th they will drop details at 8 PM PST on what you need to do to get your hands on the Airdrop coins

how the fuck do I get some?

see

how much coins can we get on a airdrop?

WHY THE ////////FUCK////////// ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT THE AIRDROP YOU ARE JUST FUCKING DILUTING WHAT YOU WOULD GET

Thanks OP.

:^)

Fuck you you fucking faggot, faggots like you need to fuck off. Stop fucking over your fellow Veeky Forums dont act like they havent fucking helped you at some point in your fucking life otherwise you wouldnt be browing Veeky Forums you autistic faggot. I FUCKING WISH FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WOULD JUST FUCK OFF.

ty sir i am now registered and waiting.

No you shit head people shill shit here meanwhile being actually altruistic and telling people about free shit is literally the definition of hurting your own pocketbook for what? Satisfaction you helped someone you’ll literally never know and effectively disappears forever once this thread dies? Not only are you a moron but you are costing people like me who don’t need their fucking hand held. All you’re doing is spreading awareness wait until the drop happens, it hits exchanges, accumulate THEN SHILL NOT BEFORE HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING NEW

Moral fags NEVER learn, probably believes in boomer tier memes like firm handshakes.

Can you not shill this please. Smart money is already in.

i got 30 eth in presale. what can i expect?

Will now unironically create shipchain general threads just to spite you.

Im in a facebook group with their chief technology officer. Fuck i knew that faggot looked familiar

is there any reason for this to be a token? other than the obvious capital raising advantages.

just curious, not fud.

lol, the best strategy would be to let the thread die

Youbought 30 ETH of this token? Prove it.

I guess your not such a good person after all, you seem pretty bitter to me.

REEEEEEE how do I buy

Thank you, good sir. I like free otkens, thank you. I buy chapati and feed my monkeys with this.

Nah you faggots act like Veeky Forums is more than a couple thousand people. Not to mention this shit is plastered all over reddit.

You don't, this thing isn't hitting exchanges for a LONG time. this general is pointless and just messing with people expectations.

Look at the Alex rankings for Veeky Forums you fucking retard this is one of the most heavily visited sites in the world, you probably just thing "muh Veeky Forums is a shithole" and that nobody comes here. A LOT do, there are 10000 more lurkers then there are posters. Keeping expectations small and confined does more for people than moral fag crusader like you out to "be da difference" and ruin everything before they even start.

i spend a lot of time in their telegram, theyre going to make the token legit. apparently its going to be the medium for all remittances, which is why there are so many Request.Network rumors swirling around that the devs have basically semi-confirmed. basically in addition to all the other meme shit tokens due, theyre going to automatically settle payments on the shiptoken. so when you spend 200k to make a shipping payment you marketbuy 200k worth of ShipChain tokens through Request and by extension Kyber. They're also doing something with SweetBridge, but I dont know much about that project. Apparently its legit

Just delete this thread already ffs..

I said biz you autistic fuck, not all of Veeky Forums. Majority of people browse /v/ and /b/ or some other fucking boards.

Closer than you think. February from what I can tell.

no you didn't

Yeah Veeky Forums is easily one of the most popular boards now because of crypto exploding, you can't put that together, now stop being a butthurt Redditor and do the SMART thing and delete the thread, I did it when asked and so should you.

Maybe, I've been referring to their roadmap and it didn't seem that way.

I didnt start the thread LMAO

is that good?

My mistake, I apologize, now shut the fuck up about S***.

>he thinks only boomers care about firm handshakes

haHAAAAAAAAAAA

damn this board is soft

Hang out on the telegram more and you'll see. Basically they got so popular so fast that everything got sped up. They finished the prototype ahead of schedule in Q4 2017 and are using it with Purdue Farms (six billion dollar chicken company or something) in the coming weeks. They also finished the ICO way way earlier than expected. They thought they would be done with the ICO near March but since its done so quickly they just need to audit everything and distribute. Apparently it should take more than a couple weeks to actually finish. Their tech guy Lee just said earlier tonight they're putting theyre resources into getting the token out asap

SAGE
DONT LET THIS OUT
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

bump! let's get on the shipchain train!

Fucking hell do you dumb apes realise that the more people who find out about shipchain, the less you're getting in the airdrop? It's really that simple

Anons, this sounds like a solid project with a great industry for blockchain but...

what is the shipchain coin actually used for?

In case anyone thought i was full of shit

i guess i got a ton in the presale. Bump!

The telegram group has jumped 3k members thanks to this thread you fucking mongoloid

LmaooOOO already got my airdrop. Hint: join their slack

Might as well fuel the fire of dilution for the ebin lilz

for reals?

faggots like you literally fucking cancer inside
>no wonder you fucking poor ass bitch if you think that /biz post that literally expires in 5 minute will somehow affect your tiny ass gains

>neck yourself you waste of your father sperm
>you dont deserve even wasting my spit in your face faggot

bump for lulz

I hate this board so much sometimes.

For fuck sakes please delete this thread! Please!

Bump

the absolute mad man

kek

bump

Just looked st their website, nice. Bump since I'm waiting for it to hit a normal exchange anyway but want to screw over the greedy dicks in here

Lets dilute these airdrops boys

where can I find this slack?

I want tokens too

DELETE THIS FUCKING POST OP!! PLEASE

iota is already doing this

BUMP PLEASE DELETE THIS

Bump

>implying IOTA is doing anything at all

their first commercial implementation in q1 is shipping logistics

I didn't think you got any coins from the airdrop, am I wrong?

HAHA THANKS FOR YOUR BUTTHURT FAGGOT

I can't afford that shit but now I'm going to start shilling it

>apparently its going to be the medium for all remittances
Except that's stellar

i'm just talking about the shipchain platform

yeah ok buddy

So what you're really saying is that you to fuck biz over by letting absolutely everyone in on this to the point where they gain nothing and end up feeling angry. You sound like a lovely person.

Calm down you autistic nigger. If you did your own research you wouldn't have problems like this. And you'll just be shooting yourself in the foot even further if you deliberately try to dilute the airdrop.

h-how do i get into the airdrop?

Google is your friend faggot.

I dont really care about the airdrop. Threw some sheckels into a presale pool with some friends so I'm gucci:

Nasdaq: nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-turned-into-an-unassuming-billiondollar-industry-cm877693

Forbes: forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2017/12/15/how-this-ico-is-disrupting-its-industry-on-the-blockchain-with-clever-influencer-marketing/#2184212b2c7f

HuffPost: huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-way-online-shopping-disrupted-retail-blockchain_us_59ffba48e4b05e3e1f0a025f

TechChrunch: techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/

Entrepreneur: entrepreneur.com/article/306566

Influencive: influencive.com/meet-shipchain-innovative-startup-leveraging-blockchain-disrupt-trillion-dollar-industry/

TNW: thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/31/supply-chains-blockchain-tech/

Steem: steemit.com/blockchain/@kingscrown/shipchain-ico-transport-and-logistics-on-blockchain

They wanted $25k minimum buys for pre-ico, and had the audacity to sell out their entire ICO in the pre-ico, lul

OP is a fucking faggot.

No, they allocated a certain amount of Eth to collect for the presale, but then this recent eth bull run made that dollar value per Eth go so high that they hit their 30M hardcap way way earlier than expected. if anything blame ethereum and thank them, because instead of going forward and raising millions more dollars they decided to stay true to the hardcap

Don’t worry faggots you’ll get your cut, won’t be much but still

>have to wait months to get some coin
FUUUCKK I'm so impatient I want to get some now

i think registration starts on the 14th or 15th but the actual drop doesnt come for a coupole weeks. its defeinitely not months

you and the other anons sound like you're in on this scam. Be less obvious next time.

i've told everyone on stocktwits tron board about the free ship coins

they're all too busy being JUSTed to care