Only want to be a cryptomillionaire so she regrets ever dumping me

>Only want to be a cryptomillionaire so she regrets ever dumping me
>been 5 years and 2 more gfs between, still not "over it"

fuck you pajeets trying to stop my rightful vengeance.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the best revenge is to have a good life user, and that doesn't just mean having lots of money,

I tried having a good life without millions of dollars. Doesn't work, because I waste more than half of it for work. So as far as I see it you can't be happy without being rich.

She probably never thinks about you.

You’ll make it, OP
Fuck roasties. Make her jaw drop when she sees you in her lambo.
But to get there..you gotta have true patience.
not using an exchange wallet, put eth in Magnalis.
magnalis.network
If you use an exchange wallet to send ETH, you’ll never receive your MGXL tokens.

When you receive your tokens, keep them fucking SAFE. Keep your private key safe. Use metamask or something and verify your tokens are there on etherscan.

This token will start trading in June. Binance is already heavily invested and it’s going to get a massive binance pump.

30 cents each, 10 million supply, it’s literally the easiest 30x I can think of.

Now this is real advice. Want to keep following shitcoins? Go ahead. I’m trying to help you.

Stay away from Magnalis if you hate money.

I know someone who would like a word with you

>**tips* your path*

I would agree, but in my case, the revenge is being taken against me. Ex-boyfriend is married now, has a house, a good job, and a kid. I think the only nice thing I have going for me is that my life is relatively easy. I barely do any work at my job and I don't have to put up with crying kids. So, it's not as rewarding, but it is easy.

New relationships don't fix it. Money doesn't fix it. Success and admiration from your peers doesn't fix it.

It's been 12 years and I can still remember the sound of my name on her lips. It never gets easier, you just learn to hide it better.

Not being able to afford anything isn't 'living'. Working isn't 'living' either. The only solution is to have enough money to never work again.

That doesn't make sense, it won't make them upset if you are privately happy, it has to be something visible.

Do you think girls ever think this way? Do they ever love a guy this much unless he's a complete Chad? I think they move on easily and for this reason they can't comprehend the male plight

FUCK THIS THREAD FUCK YOU OP AND THE ANIME NAME ON HER LIPS GUY

Nonsense user. The only way to truly wreak vengeance on her is to get sex reassignment surgery and become a hotter, sexier woman than she will ever be. She'll be so furious to see that a guy like you could become a more attractive, superior woman than she could, even though she was born as one herself.

Is this the new pajeet coin? Sex change revenge?

also what is this image? is this the same guy posting it avatarfaggin or some obscure board culture meem? I like it, the green

She's not the same person in any way after 12 years. You're in love with a ghost.

Your memory is just too good, most people can start to forget that shit after a few years.

Try a 3rd one user. Seriously...you only think this because the last two didn’t turn out to be as attractive than her.

Why stop there when you can go on national television as the first trans millionaire from crypto? Then you'll get fuck tons more attention that she'll have shoved in her face more and more as crypto gains popularity.

Of course not. Women are the gatekeepers to happiness. Their sexual market value is set from the moment they enter puberty. Every moment after they are in a race against the clock to make something worthwhile of themselves.

But feminists have taught women that they can go out and act like men, sleeping around and wasting their most precious resource: their youth and vitality. Then they hit 30 and realize that their eggs are drying up and they want to finally settle down, but no one wants a washed up prune. So they become bitter hags who are jealous of young 20 year olds, and perpetuate the cycle. To top it all off, the welfare state ensures that there's no repercussions for failure, so women can flaunt around while leeching money from men, who actually have to go out and earn their market value. Thats why women care more about a man's earning potential, and men care more about a woman's looks. It's hardwired into our DNA.

Women are born rich, and die poor. Men are born poor, and die rich. That's why society has become so infatuated with trying to make women "equal", while leaving men to rot. Men started off with nothing, so why bother trying to help them?

Anyway, I'm drunk and rambling. I've made more money in the last month than in the last decade. It doesn't fix anything.

Most people don't keep obsessing over their ex for years on end, because at some point they understand that getting over it will not happen that way.

It's like they stay perpetually in denial phase because they can't stand to deal with the rest of them.

Amen
Magnalis is literally a godsend

>Buy BTC
>Trade it with shotgun at darkmarket
>Shoot her in the fking face
>she doesnt exist anymore, problem solved, crypto solves everything

I’m high as fuck reading this but it’s making a lot of sense

>Trade it with shotgun at darkmarket
Why would I even bother when I can just run her over in my Lambo?

Men weakness you mean.

I thought i was over my ex, then i had a dream where she comforted me. I woke up crushed and sad. Hate it.

so is this the next lambden tau? what was with that one guy always saying scam scam on every damn magnalis post...just a fudder?

>just a fudder
Nope, he was totally right

just a fudder
kek

>implying they are watching and/or care

Cool, you're living your life for someone that doesn't even give a shit about you. You're not living your own life and that's why you'll never make it. Ever

Nice post user. I hope I find a gf that isn't a total backstabbing whore.

Listen nigga, she wants you fir the money. Red oilk, she will never love you for 2ho u I are. Been thru this time wanted time again

Fine a new bitch

the world would be so much better without women and i say this as a man who's been in a happy relationship with one for 3 years

Why stop there, marry her dad, file for divorce and take everything from him, including her inheritance.

5 years is a bit too long. She probably doesn't care

im in love with a ghost. i know it.

I know that feel all to well.
But trust me, we WILL make it and she WILL come crawling back to us begging us to take her back but you know what we WILL say: "no"

im going through something quite similar.
be patient. i think that we are going to make it because we have really strong motivation to achieve it.

You want to know why u are still "not over" her?
It is because ur shit promise to urself "regretting to dumb me"
You are living ur life base of that dude.
Just forget it and try to be the best man u can ever dream of
Good luck bro