NIMFA is about to 2x on ED

NIMFA is about to 2x on ED.

Just thought I'd let you nerds know.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH
nimfamoney.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2x is shit for this coin, not selling for anything less than 10x desu. Only at a 1M marketcap!

10x in time, 2x right now.

Sorry to be the new fag but can you somehow "zoom" or narrow the time showed in EDs price chart? As currently its just bunch of dots that are kind of hard to read
Or do you watch the price from some other site?

I don't think so. Etherdelta is such a garbage platform. I'm waiting for Payfair and hope NImfa supports it.

Lots of potential with this one

WTF. 1mil Mcap? Holyshit!! Thanks for this gem user

its circulating supply is low, what the fuck are you doing, stop jerking off to tron shitcoins and buy Nimfa

This lovely coin hasn't even mooned in the slightest yet. Very exciting times here. Glad to have made it right before the really big Xx multiplier.

Lending Platform Market Caps
SALT: 600M
LEND: 250M
NIMFA:

All of these retards are posting without even saying why it's cool. For margin trading the platform would be unmatched. It would multiply your trading capital threefold for a 30 day window. This means you can make a much more powerful market move if you have confidence in the position.

shill me harder anons

is it on there right now?
you got a contract address ?

i've already made $20k on this coin... started with $3k

this shit is gonna moon

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

Shhhh I'm still accumulating. I missed out on payfair I'm not gonna miss out on an easy 200x like this.

nimfamoney.io/

What

>tfw theres another lending coin yet to get any attention

>implying anyone here actually knows what they're doing

This is some professional shit. Team is a little young, but even so this is easily a 10x at the very least.

Does this work? Can I get a loan to go gamble on Bitmex right now?

The shill poster in the previous thread also added on this:

"Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650M
>RCN: $215M
>LEND: $180M
>ELIX: $40M (57x)!!!
>NIMFA: $900K

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

Say I only have $500 to invest in an IMMINENT moon mission. Like wanchain or lamden ico or blockarray ico. With NIMFA I can loan an additional 1K.

Say the coin does a 10x. I make 133K profit instead of 45K..."

This Based high school project is gonna go to the moon.

Yes the platform just got released

>high school project
Exactly why I wont' be throwing my money on to this

It's part of the meme. Remember us when you didn't just put $100 in to see how it goes.

It's ass and does not work, would not recommend using your personal email on this shit.

you think you can 100x without taking risk? stay poor

>Slavic team
What th hell I'll throw 0.25 eth in

I'm the one shilling it, silly person. I'm 8% in this. My other free 17% went to aXpire.

same, axpire better not just me

It probably has a few bug that need to be worked out, not a big deal.

what's the circulating supply?

300K I believe

Probably should've waited for my ETH xfer to MM to clear before I posted this. Fuck.

Don't leave me behind guys. I need to add more.

Kinda hard not to be worried when the admins in the Telegram keep responding with these kinda jifs or threatens to banhammer whenever someone asks whether it's coming to exchanges

what happens if you dont pay back the nimfa you took out on loan?

Circulating supply 143K

Glad someone else sees the upside ;) See you on Planet Nimfa bro

The loan system does not work and will never work, are you stupid? This is a P n D and that's all it's good for.

okay my bad

lmao ur an idiot u dont even understand how this shit works

watch this shit take off while u hold ur balls in ur hand cause u dont see a good deal when you see one

I like P n D which is why I'm throwing gambling money in but don't try pull wool over my eyes with that bootleg Raj looking platform, nigger.

just bought some, thanks

bro seriously, who tf would go through all the effort of making functioning platform for a simple PnD?

lol don't try to help the retard

you just lose your initial investment

FUck off you niggers can you make your vested interest less obvious, I have NIMFA now so what games are you trying to play on me, the platform is a joke and your ability to try sway me other wise is only showing your Jeet skills, get a grip losers.

u seem mad

I'm not tho, just exposing your not so elaborate ruse you have going on

no ruse here man, just trying to get biz in on this money, we all here to help each other... you gotta admit this isn't worth only a 1 mill market cap... most coins don't even have a function yet and are valued > 1 bill

He's got a point there. $1m market cap for a shill coin w/ a working prototype is hella low. I'd like to see more engagement from the team though.

Anything Russian has to have something shady going on, nonetheless this will skyrocket