I always see these threads like "how much crypto do i need to get a gf like this?"

i always see these threads like "how much crypto do i need to get a gf like this?"

lets just assume for a second that i've "made it" and am now a cryptomillionaire

where do i find these grills at and how do i use my crypto to get them? serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/77f11l/people_are_exploiting_seeking_arrangement_to_get/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a new business idea, OP

CryptoWhores, ETH Brothel, etc.

You buy a rolex and put it on your waving arm

source?

Pic is a dude

>You buy a rolex and put it on your waving arm

but i literally never leave my house unless i'm forced to. How are they going to see my Rolex?

seekingarrangement.com
it's what I use when I need a "vacation buddy"

How much does an arrangement like this end up costing?

>tfw made 2mm but still no gf

Trust me, you’ll only have to wave at 3-4 girls

you realize that even harvey weinstein, who is extremely wealthy, had to beg for girls to watch him jack off in a potted plant? give up

>how do i get a gf

>i literally will not leave my house

International dating might be for you. Its what people call "mail order brides" but its just girls wanting to marry a foreigner and you chat em up on international dating sites. Then you fly out to meet em, and if you want em after banging them for a week, you take em back home with you.

Yeah, but he's a filthy jew.

autist taking a meme seriously

you have to negotiate - I've paid girls $300 to $500 for one night. Last fall I went to Europe and paid a Croatian girl €1000 for like 3 or 4 days
sex is implied
if you have a long term thing you might pay the girl a weekly or monthly "allowance"

Ok I'm going to try and help you.

Most of what you know about women are memes. Usually perpetrated by children or people that lack a lot of social interaction with women.

Money is only a small part of attraction. People on the internet overestimate how much women are attracted to money.

Sure it enhances a man's attraction. But it isn't a make-or-break deal.

Get in shape, become mentally stable. Get a social circle. Emotionally mature.

Having that you should be a 6/10 even if you have an ugly face. After that the money might raise you to a 7/10.

t. Woman

Dont listen to this guy!

Do what my buddy does. He bought an expensive car, dresses well. Has a profile on SA where he shows off his wealth and is verified with his tax forms as super wealthy (just used his tax forms for his most profitable year).

He messages them saying he doesnt get a lot of free time, looking for something regular, has a hectic schedule, but wants to meet up with them to see if they are a good fit.

You then go get them or meet up, take them out to a fancy restaurant near a high end hotel. Play arrogant and aloof, say you have no qualms about paying them $2k/wk or $4k/wk, ideally they already know this from your profile where you also mentioned you dont like to talk finances as it turns you off. So then you basically just bang them, film it, nut on their face. If they resist, you tell them you believe you guys just arent a good fit as you originally thought. You do this then leave at the end possibly telling them youll text or you want to meet them in a couple days where you will start their one payment per week.

You do that and never meet up or respond to them again. There used to be a subreddit about this and guys shared videos and profiles of the girls essentially getting everything for free because the girls go along with it not wanting to upset you or miss out on their big break.

okay the first step is jam a splinter into your eyeball the next step is

>Money is only a small part of attraction

Stopped reading right there. roasties go full asian wife when she sees money involved

>t. Woman
tits or GTFO

ive had so many wonderful experiences with sugar babies from SA, would highly recommend

>there used to be a subreddit
Any way to find that stuff around? Sounds like pretty good entertainment.

Need a link to this subreddit bruh

>implying women understand what they are attracted to

>t. Woman

prove that you're female and not a landwhale and lets continue this conversation elsewhere

those are literally my only 2 requirements in a mate

yeah this is what you do if you're greasy pyschopath or Jewish

Sounds like you'd need a massive overhaul.
Plan
Step 1. Sort out logistics,Buyat least average house or apt maybe buy in next recession to get best deal. Also get a semi nice acceptable car obviously nicer it is the better but just an average car like a Nissan will get you out if loser tier. Buy a wardrobe of nice well fitted clothes, don't even have to be super stylish or expensive, just go to fucking macys and buy all the shit you see on a mannequin and ask a store assistant what your size is. If you want to use your wealth to get women then make the purchases status symbols like a mecedes, Rolex, designer clothes etc

2. Go to the gym, pay a personal trainer, use youtube or whatever you need to learn and just force yourself to go, or start a martial art it will be a more fun way.

3. Go to a dating coach, it will be a big step and get you out if your comfort zone, watch RSD videos they helped me pick up girls at uni.

4. Do activities To just go out and meet people where they have classes etc so you can get to know them over time as they will keep coming to the classes so eventually you can make friends, or date them

SJOKZ

This is some next level autism, holy shit. The fact that you even consider this as an option makes me pity you and wish you were wiped from the gene pool.

Seriously man, just get yourself in shape (any healthy man below 40 can greatly improve his physique in a year of doing shit right), buy some good clothes, and go take some dance/cooking/yoga classes and/or go do some volunteering. Many such spaces are crawling with beautiful non-roastie girls. Yes, you could "use your crypto" to get women and it would work, but you'd get a gold-digging whore. Can't fucking blame them either, if the only thing attractive about you is your money and your willingness to spend it on her, that's yer lot. But don't, ffs. If you are/were a late virgin just hold on for another fucking year and do things like a proper human being. There might be some heartbreak involved in babby's first real girlfriend and if you go for a golddigger you compound the risk and damage by tenfold.

Sincerely yours,
Chad

please respond

Reddit removed the sub I think after reddits sugarbaby community reported it. They key was to push to film it so they couldnt report you to SA or youd release the video online, it being implied you dont have to actually say it.

You can find posts online though of sugarbabys on SA being "scammed" by sleeping with guys and not getting paid, its fairly common.
reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/77f11l/people_are_exploiting_seeking_arrangement_to_get/

>flying to a country on vacation
>pick out a girl looking for marriage
>free tour guide and sex for the week
>come back home relaxed
This is super common and infinitely better than banging high end prostitutes. Ill enjoy my vacations and you enjoy your dance classes chad.

Jesus Christ that was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

>Get in shape, become mentally stable. Get a social circle. Emotionally mature.
This is why you are alone.

Why tf u think lamboland is memed so hard?. Most of us do not have the look or social skills to smash a bitch like that so we go for the golddigger route

You're also all virgins, because if you got laid often enough you'd know there's things way more important than looks. Most chicks that good-looking are stupid in bed, because they never have to try.

Thats a use case for link. Put microchips in hookers and johns and when they start to fuck, a smart contract automatically pays the hooker.