Equities

Is anyone here still interested in equities or is this just a coin board now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/
financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Equities in Dallas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are equities?

I hold
40% cash
20% bonds
30% stocks
10% crypto

and 100% reason to remember the name.

Stocks were from a year ago when I was reading the Intelligent Investor and A Random Walk Down Wall Street so I thought I was being smarter by not buying BTC at 3k or ETH at $8 or $40 or $200

Honestly I feel like a new separate board should be created for crypto. This obsession kind of ruins the point of Veeky Forums.

50% XLM
30% ETH
10% monero
10% -

i spose i could take a look at it, what exchange is it on?

Fuck off kike

i agree

i used to post daily on the robinhood general but now i never can find it

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/

Why? The crypto market will crash and burn soon anyway and all these pajeets and Jews will kill themselves at that point.

It might crash temporarily, but if you think it will completely burn to dust you're just delusional.

>what happens to every mode of investment sometimes WILL NOT HAPPEN TO THE ONE I BOUGHT INTO

>40% cash
>20% bonds

why? if you learnt your lesson about being a crypto-scaredy cat, why would you be so cautious?

bonds are forced by my governments as part of a pension plan

cash is my emergency funds and for catching dips

I'm not even going to respond to a statement so firmly rooted in reality.

>Hurr durr, why don't people want to talk about shoveling shit for cash instead of investing in future technology with society changing implications

Who the fuck cares about something that will do 3% gains over a year at MOST when you can do that in a single day. Gee, what a mystery.

>3% gains over a year at MOST
Clearly someone who knows what he's talking about.

financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Equities in Dallas

Back in the day it was bonds, now it is definitely crypto. Funny thing is that there are a lot of similarities between how bonds - particularly high yeild - were used then and how crypto can be used now. The network effects that keep both working.

>completely burn to dust
>sometimes
These are mutually exclusive. Don't be a moron. It is here to stay - despite any bubble we're in now

if the crypto market exists in 10 years it will still be exactly as it is right now, based purely on speculation without practical use or real method of valuation

Veeky Forums was originally created because of crypto. During the couple years when btc was dead so was this board. Like seriously a dead board.
So no we dont need another board. We just need more hot pockets.

Won't bother convincing you. I'll monkey around in the DLT space and you keep monkeying around in yours.

The market will decide who gets the bananas

Currently:
38% shares
46% crypto (mainly increase because of gains)
16% cash

My holdings:

50% XRP
50% call options on various gold and silver mining stocks and indices of those same mining stocks.

I'm trying to figure out where to put my money if we don't have major inflation in the next year. Probably just ride the wave of central banks buying the S&P 500.